VN Ren'Py Abandoned Legend of the Red Falcon [v0.3.2] [Skeep]

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Very nice drawn pictures, but TONS of useless text, like in the worst text games. Be sure to activate skip text. And unexpected bad endings, of course you enjoy reading all AGAIN.
My thoughts exactly. Great game, great art, interesting mini game (at first).... but the dialogue is so unnecessarily descriptive and repetitive. I hate when I can't even enjoy or follow the story because the game forces me to skip over most of the text just to get to the point.

HellcatxD

Jun 3, 2019
my laptop cant seem to play ren'py games, i double clicked the .exe and nothing happens all the times, what can i do to play ren'py games ? can someone help me ?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
my laptop cant seem to play ren'py games, i double clicked the .exe and nothing happens all the times, what can i do to play ren'py games ? can someone help me ?
Some games can take a while to load, is it just with this game or is it with all Ren'Py games?

HellcatxD

Jun 3, 2019
Are you using unren to unpack them before playing or something? If not i think your pc is shitting itself.
i didnt use unren to unpack them, i never did because a month ago my laptop can play renpy games pretty well, but somehow it cant play now

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
i didnt use unren to unpack them, i never did because a month ago my laptop can play renpy games pretty well, but somehow it cant play now
Make sure all your drivers are updated. That's the best i can think of, if you still have more problems after that, go to the discord and ask there. There are people who are more knowledgeable with ren'py who could help you sort this out.

HellcatxD

Jun 3, 2019
Make sure all your drivers are updated. That's the best i can think of, if you still have more problems after that, go to the discord and ask there. There are people who are more knowledgeable with ren'py who could help you sort this out.
thanks dude, i appreciate your help <3