VN Ren'Py Abandoned Legend of the Red Falcon [v0.3.2] [Skeep]

DouglasCosta

Mar 24, 2018
Game became interesting when other girl such as brothel owner knew that you was a future king and she will took advantage on you. Too bad it slow development.

JashWT

Dec 10, 2017
Problem is i can't. I see that box change color after selecting 6 cards, i click all over that box and close to it, but nothing happend.

4ikca

Aug 22, 2017
Problem is i can't. I see that box change color after selecting 6 cards, i click all over that box and close to it, but nothing happend.
Can you provide screenshot? Can you click right on the word "USE"?

JashWT

Dec 10, 2017
screenshot0002.png
Im mashin all over that box and nothing happend. Well, im probably just an idiot, or god don't want me to play this game :/

Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
the new version of this game immediately gets deleted by Norton rather than quarantined (meaning i cant still get it back), so i cant play the new update at all.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP and compressed version with v0.2 bugfix 1 links

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Played the game after reading some assmad about femdom, what I got instead was meeting a lady that gives you a job and bunch of turbo maledom degradation.
Game is okayish, but allot of scenes don't have art and written ones need some proof reading.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Game looks decent, my initial comment is the fact that the font you're using hurts my eyes man. You could something a little less fat or irritating for visuals. Otherwise, it looks fine.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Click randomly between the "your deck" and the blank box, also scum saving is the way to profit at the mini game.
Oh, but it's not a random clicking. This minigame has some rules and a bit of tactics that will allow you to constantly win it.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Oh, but it's not a random clicking. This minigame has some rules and a bit of tactics that will allow you to constantly win it.
I was talking about getting the mini game to work the empty box apparently is to start the game.

Redwardian

May 20, 2017
The box below your hand on the right side of the screen is supposed to activate it. Just hit it a bunch of time, it is glitchy but it always worked eventually for me.

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
I really love the artstyle but i hope that in the future there will be more scenes with mc and less voyeur and women degradation because I felt bad for this girl in the last scene ;v