VN Ren'Py Abandoned Legend of the Red Falcon [v0.3.2] [Skeep]

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
I have played it, and...

I liked it. Some coming of age, general boding is happening ;) , and it seems, maybe different groups of interest or different paths to go?
The art is fine. The engrish is sometimes a bit distracting (said the german). Russian developer?

Of course there is critic: The mc seems a bit to naive sometimes, and the whole exposition is sometimes heavyhanded. I don't give a fuck. It has potential, and there is hope.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
ye should seriously learn what the word "bosom" refers to. Because in the game ye make it refer to a woman's vagina, when in fact a woman's bosom IS NOT her vagina. Bosom= Breasts. Nice idea of story, if a little weak.. but ye should do your homework on the lingo before ye use it for something that it isn't because as it stands- it makes ye look very foolish and unintelligent using words to refer to something that those words have NOTHING to with. LOL

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
ye should seriously learn what the word "bosom" refers to. Because in the game ye make it refer to a woman's vagina, when in fact a woman's bosom IS NOT her vagina. Bosom= Breasts. Nice idea of story, if a little weak.. but ye should do your homework on the lingo before ye use it for something that it isn't because as it stands- it makes ye look very foolish and unintelligent using words to refer to something that those words have NOTHING to with. LOL
Use the @ before a username to tag someone, and if you'd read the OP, you'd realize I didn't write this game, I just posted it.

But thanks for the helpful tutorial on how to keep myself from looking foolish. Good stuff.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I enjoyed this 0.1, and had high hopes, but some of the art is traced. :(

Reactions: Malkovichi

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Looks promising so far, however, as others have mentioned, the English translation needs some reworking. For example, the "Book of Summon" should probably either be "Book o Summoning" or, perhaps more poetically, "Book of Summons".

The word "bosom/busom" is used a lot for varying parts of the body. It usually refers to the chest area.

Lastly, art-wise, Arthur's face looks older than what he is supposed to be in-story, and his dick seems to change size between scenes.