Others Abandoned Leira's Sex Stuff [v1.2] [Meakrob47]

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Okay...her model looks good from far away. Get close enough then you see the problems. Her pussy doesn't look right....at all.

Wertzui

May 10, 2018
He still working on the thing, and she looks a bit different now:

And he was apparently kicked of patreon, but went to subscribestar:

no new version though, the one online looks like the same as was posted before to me

lordeatheater

Feb 13, 2019
Careful what you say while playing. You might fall asleep and wake to your sausage next to potatoes and covered in a nice chianti sauce. (snip, snip)

Slippi1989

Jun 18, 2018
Yeah great but i dont like to get a credit card only to try this game :(

For some reason Subscribestar dont support PayPal ... only credit card ...
is there somewhere a demo or a nother way to get the game without a creditcard ?

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
If this is what VR programs are like; remind me to NEVER buy a VR system ..lol.. Plus I fail to see what makes this a game.. it's more of a test program than anything = pushing limits so to speak.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
If this is what VR programs are like; remind me to NEVER buy a VR system ..lol.. Plus I fail to see what makes this a game.. it's more of a test program than anything = pushing limits so to speak.
the dev is already making a proper game from scratch, this is more of him learning everything for the first time

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Slippi1989

That's because subscribestar is the alternative to patreon. Why would subscribestar use the same fucking shit that patreon does? There would be no point in there being a subscribestar if it used the same thing that patreon does. Paypal if you haven't heard is the reason why patreon had to throw all of those rules on adult content like incest rape bestiality yadda yadda yadda. Paypal is only good for buying knitting needles yarn and other stuff like it until those are deemed bad and get added to the banned list as well.

Last edited:

Acebuddy

May 25, 2018
Unfortunately I think this has been abandoned again, he hasnt updated anything on his twitter or subscribe star in 5 months. Not even sure if the bloke is alive anymore. Just a little update, but I'm not really aware what the timeframe is for a game to be classified as abandoned is anyways

Acebuddy

May 25, 2018
Oh wait you were telling me the timeframe weren't you? Sorry, My bad, I can be dumb as shit sometimes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Acebuddy

Yeah I was mostly stating 3 months no activity there here or wherever else they are active at.

The thread should get the abandoned tag here shortly as I sent in a report stating that there hasn't been any activity since July of this year.

Red-Red-Red

Feb 22, 2019
I'm gutted, his new iteration of this looks like it was coming along well. His project was the one i was most optimistic about out of all the adult vr games/expierences.

Acebuddy

May 25, 2018
He was doing clothes physics and everything, fucking rip what ever came up in their life that made them stop