Unity Completed Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Dry Twice [Final] [CrazyBunch]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Sad to see a LSL game marked as "no sexual content". I know the classic ones were only "suggestive" but I remember playing the PS2 one and it had a lot of softcore stuff that worked wonders for a teenaged kid.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
No offense, but your post is all kinds of hilarious considering the actual "good Ol' Larry games" were exactly like that, blue balls galore with lots and lots of teasing and dirty jokes but never really getting to score.
Magna Cum Laude, at the time, was widely panned for missing the humor and artstyle of the originals and being just a dumb sex game for horny teens.
The artstyle change was definitely terrible (albeit somewhat understandable since 2d point 'n' clicks were a dead genre by the time MCL came out) but I thought the humor was definitely still present. There were still dumb visual gags and the dialogue could be pretty funny at times and a lot of the situations were just as wacky as the original games. I think the lack of a condescending narrator and some of the puns were the only real downgrades to the humor but the more in depth conversations were definitely a good turn for the series when it came to humor.

The real tragedy of MCL is the complete lack of puzzles.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
I do love the leisure suit larry games, they are funny and not really about nudity i do wish someone would mod it to have actually nudity but that probably is a lot more work then it sounds like, its not like how some games just censor it then the patch removes the censorship

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
No offense, but your post is all kinds of hilarious considering the actual "good Ol' Larry games" were exactly like that, blue balls galore with lots and lots of teasing and dirty jokes but never really getting to score.
Magna Cum Laude, at the time, was widely panned for missing the humor and artstyle of the originals and being just a dumb sex game for horny teens.
I remember looking up reviews for the prior one to see if it was worth bothering, and one of the negative reviews was from a professed old-school Larry fan complaining that PC culture had turned him into some kind of loser who couldn't get laid and, like ..

I guess they found Magna Cum as a preteen and thought that was old school?

FreakyBytch

Apr 26, 2017
This would be cool if it were and Android phone game... but it's not.

I used to play the old ones when they first came out, and only really liked the first ones. The SVGA remake of the first one was cool too.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Who cares how old game is, point was there is no real sex content and it looks like Full Throttle point and click game. And dude who said : he (Larry) was in childhood in his 80's - wow, is he a 45 or 55 age ??
...Damn what da hell u do on this site full of frustrated ego maniacs nerdish kids sensitive on comments who reporting like some instagram girls, those real man facts !! U need to get marry , I'm holding my fingas mate. Find love bro ❤
You do realize great grand mothers now play Call of Duty right?

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
So, anyways ...

How does this one compare to the prior?

I'd found the last one amusing enough. Will definitely throw some cash at it if it meets that bar.

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
Man, that really gave me pause to think ..

Part of the series' appeal at the time, and the nostalgic amusement now, is how incredibly hard-up we were just to see a titty. The sexual frustration was a source of humour.

In the present day, The Internet is plastered with Ps-in-Vs, wall-to-wall .. that shit is practically load-bearing. Sex positivity is higher than I've ever witnessed.

I can't comprehend being angered by the present circumstances ..

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
OG larry (1-7) barely had any sex in it. Al had nothing to do with MCL and it was a terrible game.
Yup, pretty much this and what little titillating *ahem* content that there was was usually unlocked secretly (Love For Sail was magnificent and you were rewarded with tiny scenes of animated nudity for doing very specific things).

Reactions: redraw

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
Reloading in 5 to click on that shirt button just for a brief glimpse of nips ..

Man ..

Icabod337

Apr 21, 2018
Thank you! I loved these games when I was younger... before the dark times of pandemics, cannibal rats, world-ending meteors, and the re-emergence of the Bubonic Plague. Nice to go back to simpler times of cartoon T&A
Don't forget Murder Hornets!!!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote