Unity Completed Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Dry Twice [Final] [CrazyBunch]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JoyRideX

Jan 28, 2019
Ohhh....I really enjoyed 'Love for Sail'! It had great humor, great art & great animations.

It was such a fun game that it even inspired me to make my own game :)

But these last 2 Larry games...uh, what happend?

It's just not what it used to be.... Well, I just hope if they make another game, they go more into the direction of the old ones.

Daff3wwf

Aug 27, 2020
If you think these games are bad you should play the old mobile game called Leisure suit Larry love for sail mobile

MrMars

Aug 9, 2017
This is German game now?..
Are the dialogues written by Germans and then translated to the English?
Probably a lot of the "big" and famous Point and Click games came from Germany just like Edna & Harvey: The Breakout and Harveys new eyes, or Deponia 1-4 and these last 2 Leisure Suit Larry games were produced by Crazy Bunch that being a German-based Video Game Company.

I actually liked these two games, I remember my childhood where I played others especially MCL, but 5 years after Leisure Suit Larry reloaded I started to miss the game series. The first one had more "sex" in it well in some kind of way or other xD. The second one was "fine and fun" but besides getting a little bit laid it felt there wasn't enough.

Finding good Point & Click is hard nowadays, while these new ones really cut down on text options with interactions they are still fun. Just lets hope that the old school ones get maybe a rework.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
"big" and famous Point and Click games came from Germany just like Edna & Harvey: The Breakout and Harveys new eyes
Woow... big and famous. :) Point and click in 2013 year. :) 20 years after point and click golden era. :)

Wolf470

Nov 22, 2017
Links are dead - the only one that seems to work is Uploadhaven and it just gives a 403 forbidden error

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote