Unity Completed Leisure Yacht: The Epilogue [v1.0.3] [Drunk Robot]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
As someone who's interested in male domination, and hasn't played the previous game, does this game focus or contain any real male domination scenes? I was curious because of the tags and the images to give it that appeal, however, looking into the previous game I noticed that game only has a female domination tag lol and I absolutely hate femdom.

Would you guys recommend someone who likes male domination games to try this one out? And is his previous (main) game really about femdom? Thanks in advance for any info.

Reactions: ubblesnop and sp99

bioshock84

Feb 24, 2020
Buena iniciativa. Espero mas.

Lo que es frustrante, es puro clic. Si mejora eso. Ya seria muy bueno. Mas que nada la temática de mujeres atrapadas.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
As someone who's interested in male domination, and hasn't played the previous game, does this game focus or contain any real male domination scenes? I was curious because of the tags and the images to give it that appeal, however, looking into the previous game I noticed that game only has a female domination tag lol and I absolutely hate femdom.

Would you guys recommend someone who likes male domination games to try this one out? And is his previous (main) game really about femdom? Thanks in advance for any info.
I share your interest here. I played this -- there's some pretty good male domination content at the beginning -- and a character says something later in the game ("You were our Master") that made me try the predecessor.

I can't say if the predecessor has good maledom content or not, because it has the slowest, glitchiest interface I've used in any game ever. You click to go to another screen and you wait and wait, maybe go to the bathroom, and *maybe* the next scene has loaded. The next scene is empty, so you click on another location, and you wait, and you wait.....

Reactions: VelocityRyuga

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
I share your interest here. I played this -- there's some pretty good male domination content at the beginning -- and a character says something later in the game ("You were our Master") that made me try the predecessor.

I can't say if the predecessor has good maledom content or not, because it has the slowest, glitchiest interface I've used in any game ever. You click to go to another screen and you wait and wait, maybe go to the bathroom, and *maybe* the next scene has loaded. The next scene is empty, so you click on another location, and you wait, and you wait.....
I really appreciate you trying out the game without knowing much about it, and then responding to my question. Thanks a lot!

Great to hear about the stuff this version of the game contains. Real shame that it's predecessor seems to be unplayable, but if the dev manages to update this game regularly, I think it'll be good enough.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so its this a remake or whats the playing order?
It has epilogue in the title ..... epilogue means it's the final part.

So if the title is Leisure Yacht the Epilogue that means this is the final part to Leisure Yacht.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The staff have no interest to update it to the last version !!!

This is the last version, link from another side.

WIN

MAC

Last edited:
Reactions: fugazi666

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
The staff have no interest to update it to the last version !!!

This is the last version, link from another side.

WIN

MAC
Can you upload this to Mega or some other service? This site downloads about half, then comes up with an "server error", so I can't finish downloading it.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote