Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
After collecting all the roots
visit Lindani once. She will drive you away. Visit it immediately a second time and it will invite you to
to come in. The saw / blowjob event will begin.
After the event, visit Galena and talk about Lindani. Follow the tips.
After the second saw event, visit Ode.
After Ode, visit Pira.
Visit Darana
Visit Pira
Visit Lindani
Visit Galena
Enter the maze
Straight right right right right right right
Go to the lake to get the flower for the minotaur and bring it to him
Go to Zahara for the horns of the minotaur
Go to the minotaur with the stone

For now it's all over V023 I think the bride for the minotaur will be in the next update
sorry for bad english

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
After collecting all the roots
visit Lindani once. She will drive you away. Visit it immediately a second time and it will invite you to
to come in. The saw / blowjob event will begin.
After the event, visit Galena and talk about Lindani. Follow the tips.
After the second saw event, visit Ode.
After Ode, visit Pira.
Visit Darana
Visit Pira
Visit Lindani
Visit Galena
Enter the maze
Straight right right right right right right
Go to the lake to get the flower for the minotaur and bring it to him
Go to Zahara for the horns of the minotaur
Go to the minotaur with the stone

For now it's all over V023 I think the bride for the minotaur will be in the next update
sorry for bad english
Grazie Mario! Sono arrivato anche io fino a li....

Reactions: Daniele69

wtftho

Jun 25, 2019
Wait what are some ways of making money rather than looking for stones at the ocean floor? I need to somehow come up with 250 for the suit but its not really THAT efficient...

Yungmacs

Mar 31, 2019
Have you placed the cake or talked to Caddy again? Are you sure you checked off all of the previous achievements?

oddboy_dealer

Apr 22, 2020
Yes, I still go to place the cake even no option to sabotage the gym came out. Camelia resists to eat, then I go to talk to Caddy, who said to follow the simple plan. Then Tue night talk to Visso again, just repeated to give me the cake. And repeat to talk to Camelia at Pool on Sunday early night, then Monday sunshine go to gym again. Repeat several times. Still nothing happens …..…………………...

Yungmacs

Mar 31, 2019
I think I also had this problem. It's either a bug or you have to open the game from a newer update. I went back to redo your steps, but it works for me. I don't really know

wtftho

Jun 25, 2019
Can someone explain to me what to do after kaori tells you to go find someone to practice massaging? Idk if you need that Saitsu massage lvl thing but mines at abt 30 and everyone I talk to doesn't even give me the option to do that

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
Can someone explain to me what to do after kaori tells you to go find someone to practice massaging? Idk if you need that Saitsu massage lvl thing but mines at abt 30 and everyone I talk to doesn't even give me the option to do that
Follow the 3 massage lessons with Kate and Kaori on Wednesday morning in the Kaori massage room to become an expert masseur.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes