GreekMAn72

Nov 20, 2017
ok i need some enlightment.. i have 100+ fitness ,my Relation to Masie is about 15 but i always drop down from ship. what i am doing wrong?

scorpioseason

Feb 22, 2019
So stumbled upon this game. Decided to try it out. Have to say I like the concept but it’s extremely buggy. Not sure which version I played but the bottom 3 rooms are “work in progress” and a few games in the playroom are also not in the version. Got to a point where it wouldn’t save anymore and when I’d reload from a previous save the save I attempted before would show but not load.
I ended up playing the rest of the game until I finished all of the achievements and Allison tells me to remind her of her party she wants to throw but when I do it says that its not completed yet. So I dunno when the new guests are supposed to arrive?
Also Kate seems to never lose the drinking game. Which is a bummer cause I’m curious to see her humiliation.

funtrucker

Feb 26, 2020
After you collect all the roots from v21, visit Lindani once. She will turn you away. Visit her immediately a 2nd time and she will invite you in. This starts the handjob/blowjob event.

After the event, visit Galena and talk about Lindani. Follow the suggestions.

After the 2nd handjob event, visit Ode.

After Ode, visit Pira.

Visit Darana

Visit Pira

Visit Lindani

Visit Darana for one last scene.

And that should end v22 I believe.
I collect all things but dont got a handjob. first timelindani speaks with me is after i visit galena....

chilorenzo

Feb 29, 2020
After you collect all the roots from v21, visit Lindani once. She will turn you away. Visit her immediately a 2nd time and she will invite you in. This starts the handjob/blowjob event.

After the event, visit Galena and talk about Lindani. Follow the suggestions.

After the 2nd handjob event, visit Ode.

After Ode, visit Pira.

Visit Darana

Visit Pira

Visit Lindani

Visit Darana for one last scene.

And that should end v22 I believe.
I have collected all roots and I came back to Lindani. Now she's telling me "Wait for instructions". When I came back one more time she told: "Don't bother me all the time Michael, I am already told you that you have to wait for instructions". What should I do? Can you help me? (version 0.2.1)

Solution: I got it. I had to download version 0.2.2.

Last edited:

damapula

Jan 1, 2020
what's the save directory for this game? I played 0.2.0 and I think I lost my save... so if anyone can hook me up with one

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Have a look here: C:\Users\"YOURNAME"\AppData\Local\VNM Leisure yacht V0.0.1c_mappa\User Data\Default

what's the save directory for this game? I played 0.2.0 and I think I lost my save... so if anyone can hook me up with one

Reactions: Qezane
2.10 star(s) 16 Votes