mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
what im asking is this the end of this update when i collect the roots and give them to lindani? i already knew where to find them thanks

Rowdy37

Jan 4, 2020
I am stuck trying to sabotage the gym, i have the pie and have talked to camelia but when i go to the gym the morning it only makes me workout. completely stuck

Gaele

Jul 14, 2017
I have the same problem. It might be the end of update, but it's strange, because there is no sex scene, no real progress in relationships. I'm disappointed.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
what im asking is this the end of this update when i collect the roots and give them to lindani? i already knew where to find them thanks
Same here, have tried anything, nothing works ! It's a problem of this game, that you never now, if you've reached the end of current version or not ! :mad:(n)

bpark277

Mar 17, 2018
How do I get rid of the "Work in Progress" pop-up. I can't get it off my screen in v 0.2.1 and I don't have any save to revert to before it happened and I don't feel like going all the way back to the start.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
How do I get rid of the "Work in Progress" pop-up. I can't get it off my screen in v 0.2.1 and I don't have any save to revert to before it happened and I don't feel like going all the way back to the start.
thats the end of the update youll have to wait until the next one to continue

Aug 21, 2018
impossible to have success for cum in caddy's mouth and play with liana and her friend,
when I think I’ve followed the process.
I used the latest version of the game

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
OK, I found three new tasks (in english version they're not translated from Italian):
1) fuck Darana
2) a blowjob from Lindani
3) hears them (??)
...but i can't find any activities to make them through

Zeeman28a

Aug 7, 2017
After you collect all the roots from v21, at the start of v22, visit Lindani once. She will turn you away. Visit her immediately a 2nd time and she will invite you in. This starts the handjob/blowjob event.

After the event, visit Galena and talk about Lindani. Follow the suggestions.

After the 2nd handjob event, visit Ode.

After Ode, visit Pira.

Visit Darana

Visit Pira

Visit Lindani

Visit Darana for one last scene.

And that should end v22 I believe.

Last edited:

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
After you collect all the roots from v21, visit Lindani once. She will turn you away. Visit her immediately a 2nd time and she will invite you in. This starts the handjob/blowjob event.

After the event, visit Galena and talk about Lindani. Follow the suggestions.

After the 2nd handjob event, visit Ode.

After Ode, visit Pira.

Visit Darana

Visit Pira

Visit Lindani

Visit Darana for one last scene.

And that should end v22 I believe.
yes...very boring update :(

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes