sir touch

May 23, 2020
Its Helpful to look for the Archivments. There ist standing what to DO. Is at the Iland after 16 Points(Archivments) ready?

Pcount1992

Jun 9, 2020
am I the only one who can't see the scenes with the minotaur in the maze? I can return to the maze and read the scene, but I only see the island map when I teach the minotaur how to make love

Reactions: fugazi666

biribiri2

Mar 20, 2020
Hello again. I'm playing v2.5. I was able to leave the cavern with the demon, but ended up in a desert and I kept walking until I fainted and then found Eva, made Ode and Pira appear, and nothing else, just the image I'm attaching. Is just that?, nothing else?, or is there something in the desert that I'm not able to find?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hello again. I'm playing v2.5. I was able to leave the cavern with the demon, but ended up in a desert and I kept walking until I fainted and then found Eva, made Ode and Pira appear, and nothing else, just the image I'm attaching. Is just that?, nothing else?, or is there something in the desert that I'm not able to find?
I suppose this is the end of current content.

If you think you missed a scene, you can check the image folder : ...\LeisureyachtV025\resources\Graphics\Pictures

Reactions: biribiri2

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
May someone help?

I pressed all the star symbols in the rooms respectively. First right upper, then left upper then goes on.

All turned into blue but nothing happened? Where to go next?

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes