f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It seems we missed some of the news on patreon :

May 6 at 2:29pm
Leisure yacht news

This month's release will be the penultimate of this first chapter of Michael's adventures. In June there will be the grand finale for leisure yacht and this summer, between July and August, Michael will finally find work in a college financed by SpencerLab (new details will arrive soon). There will be dozens of new characters, new environments and a new engine to run the game, making it more stable and faster. With great pain we will say goodbye to our yacht, but not to Michael, for him there will be new, great adventures increasingly exciting. Stay connected, because a new journey is about to begin!

May 28 at 9:59am
Leisure suit Liana - Part I

Leisure suit Liana is a nice spin off with our Liana as the protagonist, set in the college where soon we will find the legendary Michael. It is a complete game divided into three parts. The naive, careless but stunning body Liana will find herself facing an embarrassing situation. Her adventure will have more endings, and there will be a score with which you will understand your progress. Have fun!

art_01a.jpg

There is a Download link for Leisure suit Liana on patreon. Maybe someone can share it.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Art_03.jpg

Jun 26 at 5:36pm
Leisure suit Michael - Lalage

Lalage is one of many characters of Leisure suit Michael, what do you think?

Last edited:

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Why do I still think having the idea of dejavu? After the last episode of TV series Lost or Game of Thrones, I felt the same thing.

But I hope game engine changes. Loaded many times to finish. Crashed a lot of times while in game or load failed many times...

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Everything else was fine with me. (y)
But the stator screen is really uncomfortable.
It's hard to see.

Spadasin

Jul 10, 2020
So I've talked to Tatiana on Tuesday sunshine when she ask for help with the bodyguards.
I've talked to Marija and she is blackmailing me.
Still stuck, nothing happens on Thursday morning in Allison's room.
This is really becoming a grind nightmare :(
But why i need to do to"invite" Tatiana on The Ship?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I'm embarrassed because I suddenly moved on to part2 part3.
I'd like you to ask me if I'm going to move on to the next part.

cdogoh

Jul 26, 2019
Black screen them Camelia Fat...?

it is since the quest that I update has come out, but when I should go to her room I see only black.

I remember that as soon as I got out of the quest, others had the same problem, then I didn't hear about it anymore. Is it a rescue problem?

Are these Italians crazy? (and I'm Italian...)
i can't sabotage the gym, any help?

Gasnan

Jul 30, 2020
One more thing. I can not load any of my saves? After loading just seeing a blank screen? Tried at two different computers, same result?
Hey my friend, cpuld you solve the problem? Because it happens the same to me. Really I can't play the last update and it's so frustrating

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Same to me ! Game is unplayable. Also if I got it to work somehow, next save. Voila, the same problem. What a crappy Update !

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes