ryo49

Aug 5, 2020
How i can sabotage the gym. I have follow the solution for sabotahe monday morning but all the times MC increase his skill and not sabotage ? I have the cake and i have told with caddy and i talk with Camelia sunday morning, i don't understand what the problem. Could you help me

david6259

Aug 10, 2020
Talk to Pira (20) ok , but after ? devil , 4 room's with a symbol ? desert and coma or dream , !! this is the end or is a secret in the room ? Thank's /merci

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
After reaching the desert the game completely turns into a kinetic novel where you click forward till the end.

I found no secret room. You can view the images in the game folder and I think I saw them all in the game.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
HOW CAN I sabotaging the chair.
I think after, when i talking about the massage with Maisie (when she sunbathing, probably must massage education 10), and the Captain, and Kaori. After this, you can sabotage the Captain chair, night or late night.
Unfortunately I don't remember anymore.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
am I the only one who can't see the scenes with the minotaur in the maze? I can return to the maze and read the scene, but I only see the island map when I teach the minotaur how to make love
Same here, no scene when I return to the minotaur, both times, text only with the island map in the background. any fix since?

samrolfe

May 23, 2020
My big issue is one of no date or time on the saves, so if you have not played it for a while and you have used up your slots, which is the last save??? That needs fixing.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
My big issue is one of no date or time on the saves, so if you have not played it for a while and you have used up your slots, which is the last save??? That needs fixing.
Maybe you should directly contact the dev on patreon. e.g. by writing a comment to his public posts there. Usually he is not present in this forum lately.

On patreon a new version is available :

Jul 21, 2020 at 6:10 PM
Leisure yacht v1.01

Michael’s adventure on Allison’s yacht is over, but our work isn’t done yet.

In the coming weeks we will solve the remaining problems like music in the game, work in progress scenes, images quality.

Stay connected!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
SABOTAGING THE CHAIR DO I JUST GO TO BRIDGE OR DO I USE THE MOUSE ON THE CHAIR OR DO I DRAG THE MOUSE ON THE CHAIR PLZ HELP ME
Sabotaging only works when you are at the right point in your quest line and in the correct time slot. Go to the bridge at night and you should get a gear wheel icon to click. If you cannot sabotage the chair you probably have to do some more talking with the girls (Kaori, Kate, maybe even Maisie).

See the walkthrough in post #1,054

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
A few things to mention...
  1. This is available from under a different developer/publisher
  2. The "Public release V0.15" on is available for the low patron price of a $5 subscription
  3. Public releases are for the cheapskates who don't have the ability/desire to pay a fee for the right to download a game. Charging for "public release" is like offering a "free sandwich" for $5... You can do it but it is WRONG.
If you want to release a teaser offer it here AND your patreon page (V1.00), offer 1 time purchase ($5 for V1.50 upgraded as you see fit) on a site like and offer a a subscription on however often you plan on updating on patreon.
If you work for/with Drunk Robot mention them here or if you don't contact Steam about it.
I might have bought a copy of your game on Steam if I had been able to download V1.5 for free but having your gorilla sales tactics on patreon has made me decide to ignore your whole game (here, steam and patreon).

ecomets

Aug 23, 2020
Sabotaging only works when you are at the right point in your quest line and in the correct time slot. Go to the bridge at night and you should get a gear wheel icon to click. If you cannot sabotage the chair you probably have to do some more talking with the girls (Kaori, Kate, maybe even Maisie).

See the walkthrough in post #1,054
HOW DO I Sabotage the

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes