Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
WoW you must be broke for not paying 5 dollars brother
Edit:
Since you all are broke AF i will publish the code.
I think I'm the only one here that pays for the things that I personally like.
Code : 6737
Then why are you here if you pay for things you like bro....o

batcountry

Nov 2, 2018
if you did everything else (got the cake from the cook and sabotaged her training at gym), you just need to click at the gear at dinner room at the afternoon
I have the cake, I have sabotaged all 5 and click the gear in the dinner but she will not eat the cake

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Games, from AAA to Indie to H, are pretty grindy.

Why, oh why, would you download something you don't enjoy?

Sandbox games generally have some element of grind. If that's not something you like, avoid sandbox games.
To be fair, if you halved the number of stat points required for each accomplishment it's still grindy. And I wouldn't mind the grind so much if I didn't have to start over so many times because I ran into a game-breaking bug.

Are the save-game slots still without clear timestamps btw? (I haven't played the last few versions)

McLux

Feb 21, 2018
Hi,

I have a question. Is it still possible to fight with Caddy if I bought the smoking before?
Or having to buy the smoking is a trigger?

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Finally finished this version by the help of the users here. Especially that prank thing to Caddy was too hard. Waited about 5 days for her to come pool :)
Thanks to everyone who shares hints.

Reactions: Canto Forte

1111klm

Jun 7, 2019
Finally finished this version by the help of the users here. Especially that prank thing to Caddy was too hard. Waited about 5 days for her to come pool :)
Thanks to everyone who shares hints.
how do you know if u finished this version ? because i've got all the accomplishments done and nothing happened

McLux

Feb 21, 2018
All finished...The "Play a trick to Caddy" wasn't so easy.

How to make something hided in a message here please?

Vsevolod17

Oct 30, 2017
You meet Maise in jacuzzi in the evening when she is sitting next to it, not during the daytime when she is bathing. You will need to answer three questions about stars: the first answer is Capricorn, the second is Sadalsud, the third is Ganimede. You obtain +1 of her affection from it, and each next time you repeat it another +1. However, I dont know will all that gained affection lead to any action, namely is there any events with Maise programmed in the game yet.

Reactions: max20121999
2.10 star(s) 16 Votes