VN Others Completed Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report 2 ~A Sensitive Wife and Her One 'Lie'~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
love with AS game as always,
hope their project always update every year, and also will be translated in future.

My wish compeleted all AS series before die :KEK:

stever

Jun 14, 2017
is there any anal in this game?

the last one had an anal tag with no anal in it, so I don't trust the tag...

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
This and Part 1 are such hot stories! Will there be a Part 3? I love playing this from the perspective of an evil cheating wife, it's really pervy :devilish:

Reactions: Drazy

no_non_no

May 24, 2021
This and Part 1 are such hot stories! Will there be a Part 3? I love playing this from the perspective of an evil cheating wife, it's really pervy :devilish:
I'm hoping for a part 3 as well though I have to disagree with the evil cheating wife bit. My wife does this for me occasionally and if she was truly evil and cheating, I'd be devasted lol. For us though, it's just helped out our sex life all the more.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

wxyzaxb

Jul 5, 2021
i doubt there will be part 3 or sequel. unlike marina 2, the endings in this game feels like closure to me.

Last edited:

leafinthebreeze

Sep 15, 2021
I'm hoping for a part 3 as well though I have to disagree with the evil cheating wife bit. My wife does this for me occasionally and if she was truly evil and cheating, I'd be devasted lol. For us though, it's just helped out our sex life all the more.
If they go with what people consider the "bad end" I can see them having a way to work the 3rd title. As for the cheating in this one, here's my thoughts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ito6140

Nov 10, 2021
This series is really hard for me to get through. I'm really into NTR but with the new taboos in this one, and staying in the protagonist's perspective is pushing it for me.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes