VN Others Completed Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report 2 ~A Sensitive Wife and Her One 'Lie'~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
I finished the game and both perspectives. At least I have all the other CG’s anyway. But no staff room button.

Jul 22, 2017
why do we only see his side of it i want to see her side to
You can. you have to play again. Then for each scenes you will get a chance to pick either from husband or wife perspective.
After playing from both perspective go to staff room in extra menu and then another scene & ending will unlock.
To get that you have to do one more play through.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
Ehhh.... I've played several jpn ntr games and after playing this one, I can safely say I'm not a huge fan of japanese ntr.

They tend to focus too much on the relationship aspects of the wife/gf falling in love with other people rather than them just wanting more pleasure. Like they are so focused on making you feel miserable and having the wife/gf be soooooooo reluctant to participate in the cuckolding. It's a huge huge turn off if the wife doesn't want it too.

Like for me, I want my wife/gf to still love me and only me, but seek out others for more/better pleasure.
So it's not a true affair in that sense. It's an mutual agreement or she's just seeking other people purely for pleasure.
I want my gf/wife to enjoy telling me about their exploits just as much as I enjoy hearing it.

For me this game got too real in the emotions it made me feel. Feeling like your wife is in love with someone else, feeling like she's only doing it to please you and doesn't actually genuinely want it too, and other stuff like that.
All these negatives emotions just turn me off and make you feel kinda shitty afterwards.

By the end of it, the wife never actually wants to cuck you. She just wants to get off sort of.
She fucks ex-lovers she still has feelings for and not random strangers with a big dick.
She actually has some romantic feelings for the manager guy beyond sexual attraction.

All these aspects just kill the fantasy and were a big boner killer for me.

There are a few rare good jpn ntr gems out there like Inn My Wife but most of them that I have played have been pretty disappointing.

Edit: This was my first reaction from first playthrough. The protagonist playthrough for me was really really disappointing but playing 2nd time through wife's perspective was decent but just ignored most of the dialogue outside of the sex dialogue. Though I still hate how the wife keeps lying to you about her exploits. That's no fun. Like she gets fucked by two guys but doesn't tell the protagonist... :/

Last edited:

snacksturbo1

Jun 23, 2019
Actually, I thought it missed opportunities. The time she got drunk and had to be rescued, the admission of cheating is the most erotic. While her husband was at work , her exploits. Her confessing to infidelity, she should have admitted to screwing her brains out at the farewell party. Also to the France affair. This is for the first installment and the second. There should be a route that has the MC check her phone and install cameras in the home, for surveillance while he is at work. The confrontation after the evidence is revealed and the aftermath. The MC saying "oh, she wouldnt do such a thing" is ridiculous and makes the MC seem like an idiot and trying to make us swallow it just kills the story. I mean apply just a bit of human psychology.
In the Japanese lifestyle cheating is quite common place, I mean there are pink cafe's for christ's sake! for the men, and you dont think women do the same things? The Japanese salaryman is working a 70+ hour week and the wife is just what at home with a dildo? I guess in their minds its implied and rather expected? Either party would never confess their transgressions. In the western world thats what makes it hot!! I just think this is lost in translation so to speak.

Am i off here? What does everyone think?

Tecton

May 25, 2017
Actually, I thought it missed opportunities. The time she got drunk and had to be rescued, the admission of cheating is the most erotic. While her husband was at work , her exploits. Her confessing to infidelity, she should have admitted to screwing her brains out at the farewell party. Also to the France affair. This is for the first installment and the second. There should be a route that has the MC check her phone and install cameras in the home, for surveillance while he is at work. The confrontation after the evidence is revealed and the aftermath. The MC saying "oh, she wouldnt do such a thing" is ridiculous and makes the MC seem like an idiot and trying to make us swallow it just kills the story. I mean apply just a bit of human psychology.
In the Japanese lifestyle cheating is quite common place, I mean there are pink cafe's for christ's sake! for the men, and you dont think women do the same things? The Japanese salaryman is working a 70+ hour week and the wife is just what at home with a dildo? I guess in their minds its implied and rather expected? Either party would never confess their transgressions. In the western world thats what makes it hot!! I just think this is lost in translation so to speak.

Am i off here? What does everyone think?
I think the big issue is the cultural difference. We're used to things one way, while Japan does them entirely different. Though I'm applying that to USA vs Japan culture, it applies for other countries too. This kind of thing might be what Japan goes for, while USA and other places all have a different thing.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Thats that standard practice by this developer. They did that with Marina after all.
Marina had 3 main games and 2 side stories. Possible we'll get side stories of Mayumi cheating depending on what happens next in the story

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes