VN Others Completed Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report 2 ~A Sensitive Wife and Her One 'Lie'~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Can someone please spoil me on the endings so that I know what I'm getting into? I played the first one and I somewhat enjoyed it but this one seems far more dangerous if the messy google translation is anything to go by. I want to be sure that I can handle it before getting into it.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Can someone please spoil me on the endings so that I know what I'm getting into? I played the first one and I somewhat enjoyed it but this one seems far more dangerous if the messy google translation is anything to go by. I want to be sure that I can handle it before getting into it.
Hubby and Wife agree she will have sex with 1 guy.
Instead she gets double penetration gangbanged by 2 guys.

Then they stop cuckolding for 6 months and try for a child, and succeed.

Mayumi is pregnant, and according to dialogue, they probably won't do NTR again.

Happily ever after.

AstralBout

Aug 10, 2017
Um... How can you get to picture number 2?
I finished the game and still, didn't see that scene.

EDIT: OH WAIT! THE GAME HAS A SEQUEL???
THE GOOD ENDING WHERE THAT GUY STILL FUCK HIS WIFE BEHIND HUSBAND'S BACK HAS CONTINUED????

PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE THUG HERO PARTY SHIT, MY HEART IS GOING TO EXPLODE.

Last edited:

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Hubby and Wife agree she will have sex with 1 guy.
Instead she gets double penetration gangbanged by 2 guys.

Then they stop cuckolding for 6 months and try for a child, and succeed.

Mayumi is pregnant, and according to dialogue, they probably won't do NTR again.

Happily ever after.
Thanks a lot man, It's time to play that. Now, where'd I keep that box of tissues.....

P.S I doubt they'll actually stop.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
so people dont like ntr games... even when you play the girl? shes cucking some other guy not you. if you played the husband i wouldnt even check this game out, but it has nice art, a bunch of content and a hot slut who fucks a whole lot of dick
Because eventually, you'll put yourself in the shoes of one of the male characters, there's usually one that resonates with you, and if the female character is somewhat relatable you also start to feel for her, and then you get to know how she goes and bangs with other guys because your character is not that important.

So is the netorase avoidable, or is it a must, the very fabric of the game without which the game falls apart, so you must play through it no matter what?
Is a hentai game that revolves around the very topic, the very title tells you so, what do you think it would be?

Happily ever after.
And then they go hard into it again on the third installment for what I gather?

I don't want to say too much in case someone reading this wants to play through the games themselves, but I guess you could say the ntr aspect is "stronger" in the third?
Please, put it in a spoiler if you must, but to some, I'd maybe mighty useful.
Seriously, if I had a nickel for every time I seen this, Id be Elon Musk
I would like a nickel for every reply the people who post that gets, I'd be substantially wealthier.

... despite the fact they could just ignore it.
I was skimming through the latest updates pages, saw nice art and clicked on it, then I read on, also, have you ever tried to ignore something that really hits on your curiosity? is not an easy task, to be honest.

Just stop trying to enjoy sth that's not for you. And let others do their thing.
My take on that statement is "I tried to play some to see if I liked it, turns out I didn't so I stopped", that is literally the way you discover if you like something or not.

Reactions: Amariithynar

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
>Atelier Sakura
>avoidable NTR

Riiiight, after 50 or something titles of heavy NTR that generated loads of cash they decided to make more optionally vanilla games. That's not how any of this works!
Agreed. You only go down from there. IIRC there's never been a case where they make a "controversial" hentai, then suddenly change their mind to Vanilla content. Heck, I won't be surprised (in fact I wish it happen) if they decided to make a new sequel. You could always go full MILF NTR and nothing can stop them.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
i want marina report 2 not this.:(
Believe me you will not like it, I already played it in english using my own translation method, Well it's good but the reason why I said that is, the first version is even better or should I say the best so I find it unsatisfying if the former is better than the latter

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
i just hate to watch this guy toss his wife and his love in the shiter and then gets mad when its gone

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
If you were really an alpha male, you wouldn't say it or write a 100 word article on it. As Master Yoda once said; "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate." The people who hate ntr most are the people who are afraid that they are beta males. And i sense much, much fear in you.
He just tried to be funny I assume. But I like your response anyways!

Reactions: Amanda Carter
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes