VN Others Completed Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report 2 ~A Sensitive Wife and Her One 'Lie'~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

zoid13

Feb 9, 2018
I remember playing the first one because I like the girl' design, but then I stay for her voice, nice to see a sequel.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
What was being said during the opening cinematic to this game? It was all in Japanese with no subtitles, and had character stills and backstory written...

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Never knew Mayumi had a sequel. Already played through all of Marina's reports and bonus content so I hope this is as good.
Also can't wait to read all the salty people complaining about ntr or not being cucks.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Never knew Mayumi had a sequel. Already played through all of Marina's reports and bonus content so I hope this is as good.
Also can't wait to read all the salty people complaining about ntr or not being cucks.
Text Hooker? Or do you speak Japanese?

tibasu

May 16, 2018
I've heard the 2nd game is best, is that true?
I would agree unless the player was self inserting and wanted a more depressing situation. The third game is quite different from 1 and 2, and not just because the art style changed. If the NTR complainers played through that one, they wouldn't be able to shut up about "How can people like this?!"

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I would agree unless the player was self inserting and wanted a more depressing situation. The third game is quite different from 1 and 2, and not just because the art style changed. If the NTR complainers played through that one, they wouldn't be able to shut up about "How can people like this?!"
So #2 is super duper happy?
And #3 is super outrageous? What makes it crazy?

tibasu

May 16, 2018
So #2 is super duper happy?
And #3 is super outrageous? What makes it crazy?
I wouldn't call it happy really. 1 is about them trying out ntr and the husband discovering his love for it. The second is focus on how Marina feels about it. You get a lot of dialogue about what's going on in her mind as she realizes how much she loves sleeping with other men. People probably like it most because of how she acts and how the husband interacts with the other man more than in the first game. The third game is very different because the ntr isn't set up by the husband this time. There is a lot of talk about their relationship and more importantly their family since Saki (The daughter) is getting older. I don't want to say too much in case someone reading this wants to play through the games themselves, but I guess you could say the ntr aspect is "stronger" in the third?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I wouldn't call it happy really. 1 is about them trying out ntr and the husband discovering his love for it. The second is focus on how Marina feels about it. You get a lot of dialogue about what's going on in her mind as she realizes how much she loves sleeping with other men. People probably like it most because of how she acts and how the husband interacts with the other man more than in the first game. The third game is very different because the ntr isn't set up by the husband this time. There is a lot of talk about their relationship and more importantly their family since Saki (The daughter) is getting older. I don't want to say too much in case someone reading this wants to play through the games themselves, but I guess you could say the ntr aspect is "stronger" in the third?
But does it at least have a happy ending? The third game?

Jun 20, 2017
What a good game. I like how it embraces a more serious and relatable tone within the cuckolding fantasy by showing not only the pleasant side but also the risks that come with it. The way the main character is portrayed is exactly like most cuckolds feel and behave when confronted with such emotional hurdles.

I really hope it gets a third installment since no cuck's job is complete until he gets to see his loved one turned into a complete loose slut who fucks any random guy out of Craigslist. And despite the ending, as a cuck myself, I can attest that he isn't finished with this wonderful kink and neither is she. He will surely, sooner or later, have the urge to delve deeper.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes