VN Others Completed Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report 2 ~A Sensitive Wife and Her One 'Lie'~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Thank you very very much!!! :D

I wanted to play this so much that I did it in Japanese...without understanding almost anything xD

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Art style and poses look great. Can anyone recommend games with similar visuals but without ntr/cuckold theme?

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
i want marina report 2 not this.:(
Well we get what we get. But I agree that I would like to see someone who's passionate enough to translate the "Marina cuckolding Report" series, it's my favorite 'NeToRase' eroge. This Mayumi here is kinda decent at most, the art is pretty great though.

Reactions: Rastafoo and Rolhy

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
So, I've just finished skimming through the VN. looks like there's a lot of choices that matter , because I'm missing lots of CG even after I got to the final credit. A guide is really much appreciated.

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
why do you put/imagine yourself as the one being cucked? lol
but each to his own. :p
I always try to associate myself with the main character, this is how my brain works, and this way I get more emotions from any work that I am passionate about at a certain moment. I have already tried to play ntr, cuckold games, but every time my gut stopped me, because the behavior of the main characters strongly opposes my principles and my behavior in certain situations.:confused:
I have nothing against lovers of ntr, just everyone has their own fetishes and sometimes, they are too different to understand them.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
I always try to associate myself with the main character, this is how my brain works, and this way I get more emotions from any work that I am passionate about at a certain moment. I have already tried to play ntr, cuckold games, but every time my gut stopped me, because the behavior of the main characters strongly opposes my principles and my behavior in certain situations.:confused:
I have nothing against lovers of ntr, just everyone has their own fetishes and sometimes, they are too different to understand them.
no worries, none can judge your imagination - let alone fetishes. its a personal matter of taste.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Art style and poses look great. Can anyone recommend games with similar visuals but without ntr/cuckold theme?
If by similar visual you meant same developer then sadly most Atelier Sakura's games are hardcore netorare with the eyeless or faceless cuck mc so you can insert yourself...so good luck finding a few from them that are without netorare/cuckold lul.

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
I have already tried to play ntr, cuckold games, but every time my gut stopped me, because the behavior of the main characters strongly opposes my principles and my behavior in certain situations.
My advice: Just stop trying to enjoy sth that's not for you. And let others do their thing. ;)

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Love this Game,Love the Translation,we could use more of these Games,that would make my day....

Slybeast99

Jun 22, 2017
Ok for those who don't know l think l figured out how the missing scene's work, it's annoying but l think you have to go through the game again and when you get to specific (like when Mayumi go's and fucks the other guy) unlike the first time round you get the option for the protagonists prospective or her prospective.

So if you saved through the game (like me) just go back to different saves before the actual scene after you finish the game and you should be able to view them.

Reactions: Noobeginner
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes