3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FullH

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2020
Okay, cool. I played through and unlocked all the available scenes via blackjack.

All the scenes were well done, especially with the detail in female facial expression. In the future, would you consider an internal/external ejaculation option?
For now I'm working to release sex voices for the girls next week, but I'll also add an orgasm meter with a proper ejaculation eventually.

FullH

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2020
wtf i won like 50 times the scenes not working lame game waste of time
Which version are you playing? Did you win just a round or the whole game? You need to win all the chips from the girl, otherwise you didn't won the match, only a round.

juracid.exe

Jan 19, 2018
Which version are you playing? Did you win just a round or the whole game? You need to win all the chips from the girl, otherwise you didn't won the match, only a round.
i won all 5 matchs from every girl lol no scenes and i played the last ver

FullH

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2020
If you make her go all-in with her blind, you can't do anything but Fold. Can you plz fix?
I'll take a look at this, but please tell me which version it is, is it 0.1 or 0.2? Also, if you could provide a screenshot with the problem I'd appreciate.
i won all 5 matchs from every girl lol no scenes and i played the last ver
When you win a match does it say "Len Victory", rather than "Len Win"? Are the extra options marked in red or disabled? I want to help, but I need more information, if you could provide screenshot it would help me to verify a possible issue.

FullH

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2020
If you make her go all-in with her blind, you can't do anything but Fold. Can you plz fix?
Nvm, I tested here and you're right, in some cases her all-in bet when she had no chips was locking the call option, I have fixed this, unfortunally I can't rollback the current version I'm working on to provide a fix for the demo version, but in the next patreon build it will be fixed. I'm sorry for that, but it will only come fixed for public in the public build that I'll release late this month. :(

FullH

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2020
euh, where we can learn the rules of the games we play with the girls?
I'm aware that poker and blackjack aren't games known worldwide, but I guess you could try searching it on the internet how the rules work. I'll try to provide in-game tutorials in the future, but for now I'm mostly working to add content instead, since it's in more demand.

DewmBot

Mar 19, 2018
100% save game for 0.2. Only Luka until the others are added into the game.

Place in "%userprofile%\appdata\locallow\Full H"

FullH

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2020
100% save game for 0.2. Only Luka until the others are added into the game.

Place in "%userprofile%\appdata\locallow\Full H"
Actually the other girls are already added in the game for patreons, it's just in the demo that have only a single girl.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes