3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

the.creator

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
alrightish.
my biggest issue is the engine (i cannot cheat via my usual twins/sugarcube things)
also no external saving? is it in cache somewhere?
yep, it's in local storage, will add possibility to get saves in the next versions (+ cheats)

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
At thje beginning I was like it game since I play around two weeks ( game time ) ...way toooo much gringind. Honesty I never see so much gring in any game.
We earn $620 a montch ( we we must working 31 days a month ). Rent is 600. Now.. The quest is to buy alcohol for $50.
That means it take me ( us as players ) 6 month to earn thius extra $50. No no no no thank you I out.
Also what I dont like it is constant click on Continue to skip text foward.
I will track this game... but now I pass. Game should give fun no masochist grinding.
Of course I do not have any bad intention to say something wrong about game. Its nice if you add more earnings but also more spending money. Chill gaming with more possibility.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
The $ 50 pina collada ended the game because it throw the wrench in the money gathering effort, 20 $ per day for 31 days, is barely enough to get 600$ and the wife working not giving money or donating money for the rent. Game ended with being kicked out , divorced.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. Why even bothering with customs names (good feature) when most ppl just use the default name? (first meeting with the father and sister e.g.)

2. Quick cheat:
Place the content in the /static/js folder
View attachment Story.zip
..\static\js\Story\constants.js

and you get 200$ per day :p

3. Boring grinder so far ... hoped for VN. We really need a tag for these kind of games ...

There is not much after you give her the pills. Just some grind and then she gets a job and the content is over.

Last edited:

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
the.creator congratulations on your first game. it isn't easy. keep working on this and it's going to be a huge success. don't fall in to the mistake of launching your first game, then not updating it ever again after only 2 months since release.

if you are regularly active on here, fixing bugs, updating your game regularly, people will always support you. we love active game devs...good luck!! (y):cool:

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
First impression: Everything that happens up until you can play as Alice should just be a single prologue page. That was a whole lot of grind for no real purpose just to get to what seems to be the actual game.

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
1. Why even bothering with customs names (good feature) when most ppl just use the default name? (first meeting with the father and sister e.g.)

2. Quick cheat:
View attachment 1886439

3. Boring grinder so far ... hoped for VN. We really need a tag for these kind of games ...

There is not much after you give her the pills. Just some grind and then she gets a job and the content is over.
Doesn't work on firefox. The path looks ok : ...\static\js\Story\constants.js
Still get 20$

naabii

May 16, 2017

2. Quick cheat:
View attachment 1886439

Couldn,( get it to work, even with the right path :/

Unlucky, this game is way to grindy to play it earning 20 bucks/day

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
I enjoy HTML games but I give up on this one. Way too grindy and too boring even for one in it's early stages. Good luck!

Damack

Jun 21, 2020
To the creator. This game looks great. So much potential, best of luck I will be following.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Yeah... so this is super grindy and a clickfest... even when gotta go to work you've gotta click work the shift and go back like 3 times every time for some reason... and it's kind of absurd the wife wouldn't tell you what she likes to drink or him not even knowing that anyway... basically it's just the same repetitive nonsense and endless clicking again, and again, and again... so I gave up... like new things should happen every day, you should never have to grind through days and days of tedious clicking just to get the next little snippet of story.

And you can't just pump up the stats as you'd normally do as it doesn't seem to be twine... nor is there any save to disk option so you'd have to go through it all each time you played... Oh and even if you change her name she's called by the default one at least half the time.

Reactions: Zamore and jojogeo

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Last post by the developer on Patreon was 7th July... Dead game? I hope not- it had the makings of a good game.

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
Last post by the developer on Patreon was 7th July... Dead game? I hope not- it had the makings of a good game.
I disagree. See post just just before yours. And you can't save the game locally. And some content present in the OP and in the pics folder is missing or I have no idea how to unlock it. Do I have to spend hours clicking go to work and go to sleep ? F*** if I know.
The best feature of the game is you earn 20$ a day and your rent is 600$ a month :rolleyes:

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
It looks like this got abandoned and it's sad cus you had a good game and you would've pumped out updates faster than a lot of people would've pledged to your patreon

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes