3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

the.creator

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The game feels right, just need more work I think. Is kinda painful to look at missions descriptions everytime I get a update, if there was a way to put the mission description/objectives on the main menu I would feel less pain I guess. And there is any ntr content in game already ?
Thanks for opinion, will think about it (may be will add possibility to click/tap on message toast and it will transfer you to missions)
No, currently no NTR, but will come to it :)

Last edited:

the.creator

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I just see one problem, why would you save it on chrome? if i clean my browser it gets lost?
I'll add possibility to save saves on disc / upload them
But this is the way all browser games are working

Actually, I think about adding cloud saves, but if it would be, it would be in the future, not nearest versions

Trab2

Mar 9, 2019
Just when the game freezes completely white screen and you need to restart the game. This happens all the time after - transitions. I play through Google Chrome on Windows 8. It seems that the game is loading, but waiting for the transition does not help. I met this for the first time in the game SlutED. There the author added the F5 command to reboot. In that game, everyone freezes. I think it's just a problem with the internet.

the.creator

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Just when the game freezes completely white screen and you need to restart the game. This happens all the time after - transitions. I play through Google Chrome on Windows 8. It seems that the game is loading, but waiting for the transition does not help. I met this for the first time in the game SlutED. There the author added the F5 command to reboot. In that game, everyone freezes. I think it's just a problem with the internet.
thanks, will try to reproduce

Trab2

Mar 9, 2019
Now I remembered the coincidence of your games. You handle real footage the same way. Maybe this is the reason and only your 2 HTML games can hang.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
I like it so far. I'm just curious to know: will this be a linear VN kinda game or will it be more of a sandbox game? So far its very linear but its a demo after all.
I'd like more of a sandbox approach because that feels more like it were 'my' decisions that lead to the events

Reactions: theotherhman

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
The first play-through I did, I bought the Pina Colada and then couldn't afford the rent. Current play through, I've worked every bloody day for two months, her affection is at 100 and I still don't have enough money spare to get the drink.

I assume I'm missing something here because right now this feels like a pointless grind. I either move forward in the story and get a game over at the end of the month or continue the grind. Any advice on what I'm missing? I think in the first one, there may have been something about a pay raise from $20 to $30 but I could be wrong. Either way, it didn't make a difference by the end of the month.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: the.creator

the.creator

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I like it so far. I'm just curious to know: will this be a linear VN kinda game or will it be more of a sandbox game? So far its very linear but its a demo after all.
I'd like more of a sandbox approach because that feels more like it were 'my' decisions that lead to the events
I'll try to make as non-linear as possible, but won't promise anything specific :)

the.creator

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The first play-through I did, I bought the Pina Colada and then couldn't afford the rent. Current play through, I've worked every bloody day for two months, her affection is at 100 and I still don't have enough money spare to get the drink.

I assume I'm missing something here because right now this feels like a pointless grind. I either move forward in the story and get a game over at the end of the month or continue the grind. Any advice on what I'm missing? I think in the first one, there may have been something about a pay raise from $20 to $30 but I could be wrong. Either way, it didn't make a difference by the end of the month.
hmmm, something definitely went wrong, but I can't tell you what exactly was...
Will DM you and figure it out

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
I'll try to make as non-linear as possible, but won't promise anything specific :)
Fair enough. Most games on here that have the sandbox tag are kinda linear too but contain your freedom in a loop until certain thresholds are reached either by trigger or by value and thats completely fine. It gives just enough illusion of freedom to feel like you can do whatever you want which then lead to certain events.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Nice premise. Reminds me a lot about Wife-App.
I seem to miss the ending of the current story thought. ZHavent noticed any NTR yet

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Just saying, not putting the option to save to disk in the game is a slap in the face to the players. It doesn't matter you're planning to add it. The fact is that we will have to play the game from the beginning because browser saves get deleted after some time.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
If the dev is listening, I'm begging you, don't continue using that God awful filter. It's hurting my eyes watching it and it blurs everything to the point of making some images just a mess. I don't know why you can't just stick to thm being normal.

• Thinking Face

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
alrightish.
my biggest issue is the engine (i cannot cheat via my usual twins/sugarcube things)
also no external saving? is it in cache somewhere?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes