VN Ren'Py Lesbian Nudist Resort [v0.0.1] [OnlyGoodGames]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
pardon me but which 3d models did the [OnlyGoodGames] developer used

and since many consider the game developer as a scam artist, what if a game developer if anyone would read this thread make a game similar to this one involving a nudist beach resort with only naked nudist women in the game as a renpy visual novel but with better storytelling, maybe short and not made by a scam artist.
The problem is that writing a short story about this is more or less easy (depending on how much routine the writer has) but actually making good visuals is what takes a lot of time. So it's not very likely someone who has the skills to do that without even putting much work in it does it for free. I mean it's kinda time and effort that could be invested into a game that actually makes money. :/

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
Come to think it , you are right, because the models and names from this game are similar to the models and names from the other game by the same guy https://f95zone.to/threads/lesbian-dating-simulator-v0-01-onlygoodgames.168098/ which is named Lesbian Dating Simulator, he truly is not only a scam artist but he truly makes a low budget games, eventhough low budget games are used for developers to save money.

Still it made me wonder if there are any game developers who are in this thread , if they will turn this concept from the game that is a visual novel about nudist lesbians girls in a nudist beach resort into a real game with better storytelling and no scam.
2 more game by this dev were just added, same formula. dev is now on my instant ignore list.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
The problem is that writing a short story about this is more or less easy (depending on how much routine the writer has) but actually making good visuals is what takes a lot of time. So it's not very likely someone who has the skills to do that without even putting much work in it does it for free. I mean it's kinda time and effort that could be invested into a game that actually makes money. :/
Good point ,especially with the time and effort with the money eventhough I thought people will accept my suggestion and turn it into areal game, even though I didn't realize that Onlygoodgames is a scam artist with worse but incompelte games.

and although writing a short story about this is more or less easy (depending on how much routine the writer has), i already wrote a concept of what a lesbian nudist beach story would look like and maybe turn it into a short story , here is what I written

The premise for what a lesbian nudist beach game should look like and hope someone will make the concept into a short game

The game will start off with the female protagonist entering the lesbian nudist beach/resort game for a getaway resort vacation, she is greeted by a naked female tour guide who shows you around the place, then takes you to your booth and room where you can take off your clothes to get naked and rest for a day and after the female naked tour guide finish her tour and says goodbye , the female protagonist will take off her clothes and belongings becomign naked and put them in a special box which is computer operated that it will lock until it will be unlocked on the day she will leave the lesbian nudist beach/resort, then she takes a shower to wash off the body to get fresh and clean and then comes out of her room/booth as a naked woman with unbraided hair to experience the natural nudist experience of the resort /beach with fellow naked women, it is in the visual novel game where you encounter few girls

The first girl on the first day will be a nature lover where the female protagonist talk s with her in dialogue then walks with her to the forest for a nature trek, where they can lie around on the grass, make love with a kiss,mud bath and swim in a lake.

The second girl on the next day when the female protagonist goes to the beach there you will meet an athletic muscle girl who competes her in various beach competitions like volleyball, arm wrestling, wegiht lifting , surfing and swimming in the waves then gives her a kiss

The third girl on the next day will be a milf when the female protagonist is sunbathing, the third girl will join the female protagonist for a fellow sunbathing and then she will give her a massage with her hands and breasts spreading her with a lotion and the female protagonist will massage her as well.

The fourth girl on the next at the nudist beach/resort lounge where the female protagonist encounter sanother girl ,she talk to her, swim with her on the inside swimming pool , then jacuzzi, then sauna and then l kiss each other on the lounge there.

And the final day on the nudist beach/resort, the female protagonist and the girls are going to spend the last day having a nature hike to enjoy nudist nature and do an lesbian nature orgy , there the female protagonist will encounter the naked girls she encountered throughout the game including the tour guide , chat with them, do some sex then at the night she and the girls do naked campfire dance before doing an lesbian sex orgy and then ends with the female protagonist and the naked girls pose together for a photo saying best nudist lesbian vacation ever.
what do you think of it, anyway if there are some game developers there I hope they can turn the lesbian nudist beach resort concept into a short visual novel game for a test run and see if people like it

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I know it feels stupid to say the same thing but is there anyone out there who will make a nudist lesbian visual novel game similar lesbian nudist resort but without making it scam like onlygoodgames did? at least as non-profit?

ajdjdi1

Aug 22, 2023
This game for some reaosn wont open on my mac. it says mac cant like verify it or smt. pls help

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
best game ever
You think so too bad many consider the game developer a con artist. If you know how to make games maybe you can make a game similar to lesbian nudist resort but with good story and not to be used as scams.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey, the people of Lesbian nudist resort ar giving an update in their patreon , and they consist of two posts "We like animation, but it takes a hell of a lot of time"and " Become our main sponsor to get the next release as soon as possible " one of you guys should join the patreon and read their posts probably about animation

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I'd probably give him a single buck just to tell him to stop sucking so badly.
I can respect a good hustle, a good con, but he's not even trying to be subtle or clever about it.

His body of 'work' is the game version of a dick pic - just throwing the net out far and wide enough in the hopes that some fishes will bite.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote