Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

Oct 26, 2017

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Do you know any other popular (ongoing development + thread activity) lesbian game than Missy by Trinian games ?

Can't find any other one.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Didn't know about that one, thanks !
Still funny to see that it shares a lot in common with Missy.

Looks nice. I used to loathe 3D but with the 2D AI craze utterly destroying creativity I mostly gave up on being 2D only.

Thanks for the suggestion (and happy holidays). The openness is interesting, curious to see how the developer handled that.
Same. Problem being that the entry level for creating a game using 2D art is way higher than using 3D assets. AI art looks like a new easier alternative.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Didn't know about that one, thanks !
Still funny to see that it shares a lot in common with Missy.
Don't go in there expecting another Missy though. YU has a completely different tone, and is very consent-focused.

Same. Problem being that the entry level for creating a game using 2D art is way higher than using 3D assets. AI art looks like a new easier alternative.
Maybe in a few years. As it stands now, AI art is basically useless for devs - believe me, I tried xD
The problem is that you can't really keep a consistent art style and coherent character design, and on top of that current AI has a bunch of quirks that require a vast amount of post-production editing.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Although one of the characters looks oddly familiar. And is into spanking :unsure:
So a side-character in Yuri University, who is very looking alike the main character of Missy, is getting spanked by the main character of Yuri University in YU :unsure:?

Nice flex move. You gotta assert dominance sometimes. :ROFLMAO:

Don't go in there expecting another Missy though. YU has a completely different tone, and is very consent-focused.

Maybe in a few years. As it stands now, AI art is basically useless for devs - believe me, I tried xD
The problem is that you can't really keep a consistent art style and coherent character design, and on top of that current AI has a bunch of quirks that require a vast amount of post-production editing.
Can't blame people for trying AI art. If you don't like 3D assets, but aren't skilled enough at 2D art, you don't really have a lot of possibilities. Getting a skilled artist working on your game project is really expensive and yuri-focused games don't really have a wide audience. I don't really know any yuri games generating big bucks and even the most popular devs must barely cover their expenses.

• Haha
Reactions: Trinian