Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Curious, a game I played a while back, Romancing the Kingdom, wouldn't that "Make the cut?" It seems like you were listing games with a lesbian protagonist where if there are scenes with men, they can be skipped, right?

It was one of the first adult games I played a long time back. Good stuff! It's here on F95 too.

Oct 26, 2017
Curious, a game I played a while back, Romancing the Kingdom, wouldn't that "Make the cut?" It seems like you were listing games with a lesbian protagonist where if there are scenes with men, they can be skipped, right?

It was one of the first adult games I played a long time back. Good stuff! It's here on F95 too.
https://f95zone.to/threads/romancing-the-kingdom-v1-0-jill-gates.6757/
Here's the link. Not into 3D so can't confirm but looking at the posts and the screenshots, that may be the case.

Jun 6, 2022
this list is supposed to be for purely lesbian games? no dicks ?, so this Pokegirl Paradise game should not be here, futa is not optional and the dev said it is going to be very focused on that, a pity.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
I've played through it to the end of the content so far and it's a pretty solid game. A little bit punishing managing the station if you don't know what you're doing, but the scenes are fun.

One issue is there's a part where your (male) cousin arrives in a ship, and you have the pirate captain you've taken on as first mate strip and masturbate on the video call with him to prove you're in charge of the ship. Otherwise, no male presence in sex scenes (or at all as far as I can see).

• Red Heart
Reactions: feierflei

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I've played through it to the end of the content so far and it's a pretty solid game. A little bit punishing managing the station if you don't know what you're doing, but the scenes are fun.

One issue is there's a part where your (male) cousin arrives in a ship, and you have the pirate captain you've taken on as first mate strip and masturbate on the video call with him to prove you're in charge of the ship. Otherwise, no male presence in sex scenes (or at all as far as I can see).
The male characters you come across in a female protagonist playthrough will only ever appear "on screen". Maybe you'll actually meet an antagonist at some point down the line, but he will never be part of any sex scenes. And I consider the female protagonist canon, but don't tell anyone xD