Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Would be cool if the post could also identify which games have pure lesbian routes as in being able to avoid male content.

Reactions: baxtus

Oct 26, 2017
DIDアドベンチャー ~廃工場からの脱出~ (DID Adventure ~Escape From The Abandoned Factory~)
Engine and status: RPG Maker MV, 2D, Completed.
Content warnings (all avoidable, which probably doesn't need to be specified): vore (snake), hinting at death (obvious in a DID game).
Not a MTL - proper translation. As the title indicates, it's a survival-escape adventure game with yuri/GL subtext, light femdom and BDSM. Almost no sexual content (which isn't a bad thing as the masturbation scene is heavily censored) but a lot of fetishized yuri. The punishments, "deaths" and escape routes are all-female except for one scene, and no dick/male nudity or interaction with males is present.

Oct 26, 2017
I was about to poke the thread for this one lol. Certified females only and looks awesome. Always nice to see humble devs come up with potential masterpieces - with their first game, no less.

Edit: Thread turned into a massive shitfest within 24 hours because people wanted a male protagonist, futanari, dicks and hardcore sex and found out it was lewd erotica with light femdom, (a lot of) spanking, hugs and wholesome girls' love. Those are the same people who call us scat and fart lovers "absolute monsters and sluts meant to be sent to jail".

I can't stop laughing and facepalming at the same time.

Last edited:

rawrtor

Jul 5, 2019
I was about to poke the thread for this one lol. Certified females only and looks awesome. Always nice to see humble devs come up with potential masterpieces - with their first game, no less.

Edit: Thread turned into a massive shitfest within 24 hours because people wanted a male protagonist, futanari, dicks and hardcore sex and found out it was lewd erotica with light femdom, (a lot of) spanking, hugs and wholesome girls' love. Those are the same people who call us scat and fart lovers "absolute monsters and sluts meant to be sent to jail".

I can't stop laughing and facepalming at the same time.
It happens every time. There's hundreds of good male protagonist games....