Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

Oct 26, 2017
No sexual content in this one either and very wary of the male protagonist+gay tags. Even in VNs this usually means bad news unless you're pansexual (if the term offends some feel free to change it to another one - rephrasing that to unless you don't care about what you see and feel that is supposed to be sexually relevant and what fucks what and how).

Adapting dialogue to match all possible gender interactions while also implementing fully binary interactions is no small feat.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Is it easy to get the pure lesbian route? Or does it require some luck/chance?
It depends on how you lose and how you win :cool:
Is not difficult if you want only to enjoy the game without trying hard you can go into the options and set god mode on.
Some scenes occur based on your choices. Is not a long game if you set god mode on.
Is a fine game but is early access so i think the developer will add more content in the future.
If you want to play the game normally you need to be lucky a bit and have a fair knowledge of autochess games.
Sets god mode on it doesn't affect your progress with the story so you can do it freely.
I don't tell you spoilers in case you want to try it, but if you ask me i can tell you ;)

Oct 26, 2017
Is it easy to get the pure lesbian route? Or does it require some luck/chance?
What xRoguex said - three hints: help Anno, full lust and masturbate/indulge at least once while defending for 40 days. There's a significant amount of yuri/GL subtext as well. Warning, story mode has unavoidable tentacles. (If you want to avoid that, you can grab a JSON save and go endless mode, then simply make sure not to recruit units that trigger non-lesbian scenes: Annabel, Calvin and Dahl are NG. Sana is okay if you don't mind some extra tentacles. Make sure to recruit Anno, though!)

The best part is you immediately get seduced as you start the game and Beth (the succubus) *really* has a fixation on Celine (the MC).

LadyOfSpiders

Mar 8, 2021

RPGMaker game about a women trying to rescue her "friend", also has two sidekicks as second couple, no explicit content.

Oct 26, 2017

RPGMaker game about a woman trying to rescue her "friend", also has two sidekicks as second couple, no explicit content.
Looking quite good, thanks for the recommendation!

Edit: Time to try this one out.

Edit2: Pure gem storywise and probably the only game I've seen that uses a fully custom resource pack (looks a bit like a mix of Terraria and Earthbound). 5 hours in and can't stop. This is both cute and hilarious - just don't expect sexual content. It's still wholesome. Gameplay is extremely unforgiving at higher difficulties though, so you've been warned. It requires a damn lot of thinking if you're going to low-level clear this (which you should as mob encounters are the classic no random encounters but roaming monsters instead), and skills requiring level ups make this very, very difficult even with a boatload of items (and no cheating). Enemies becoming insanely OP as the battle progresses (the way it is coded, their actions change based on how many turns have elapsed, and they will use more and more powerful skills if you don't end it fast) makes it a complete nightmare if you're swarmed and don't have AoEs. The basic attack formula also puts you at a huge disadvantage if you rely on that as defense will exponentially reduce damage from basic attacks.

A rather efficient technique is to keep 80% impulse before starting a boss fight (by leaving only a zako you know won't be growing super strong alive and continuously guarding until you cap IM). You'll lose 20% after you end the fight but with all the extra starting impulse you start with a great advantage.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
triple treat is labeled as abandoned
Rin Satsu (Steampunk/Nitropunk) has been using it as an ad on subscribestar for years. Not sure if they forgot to change it or are keeping it to lure in fans, wouldn't want to make assumptions without facts. One thing's for sure though, there has been zero progress at all for all that time and to my knowledge no mention of it on socials either.

Doubt there will be any further progress as Rin's been exclusively doing sets and commissions for as long as I can recall. Which is not really a bad thing for us lesbians to be honest as people would have been pressuring Rin to prioritize the futa and trans content which would kick it from the list if the pressure is so heavy there is no way to remain a true lesbian female protagonist anymore.

tldr: It's to be treated as a completed demo unless the developer states otherwise someday. And if Rin resumes it, it's probably better restarted from scratch with an actual VN engine, the framework is a recipe for disaster if it's taken any further.

Jul 5, 2018
Rin Satsu (Steampunk/Nitropunk) has been using it as an ad on subscribestar for years. Not sure if they forgot to change it or are keeping it to lure in fans, wouldn't want to make assumptions without facts. One thing's for sure though, there has been zero progress at all for all that time and to my knowledge no mention of it on socials either.

Doubt there will be any further progress as Rin's been exclusively doing sets and commissions for as long as I can recall. Which is not really a bad thing for us lesbians to be honest as people would have been pressuring Rin to prioritize the futa and trans content which would kick it from the list if the pressure is so heavy there is no way to remain a true lesbian female protagonist anymore.

tldr: It's to be treated as a completed demo unless the developer states otherwise someday. And if Rin resumes it, it's probably better restarted from scratch with an actual VN engine, the framework is a recipe for disaster if it's taken any further.
I was just going by what the linked page says I thought it was officially dropped cause i've seen games not listed as complete on hold on dropped that haven't gotten updates over a year on this site which made me assume that there's no automatic system in place.

Oct 26, 2017
The intro ("geeky guy") gave me doubts. It's very hard to cover all cases when it comes to multiple protagonists, especially in a VN... And with the intro + "full of bugs", I guess random dick talk in a female-female route and random mentions of female genitalia in a male-male one is pretty much unavoidable.

I'll still give the dev the benefit of doubt since they apparently went through porting this from Unity bloated crap to Ren'py (which isn't exactly some kind of divine engine either, but at least it won't attempt to render every single thing in a goddamn 2D novel) but with all of the previews having dicks, that looks like classic nonke bait...

Thanks for the recommendation though CboyC, don't pay too much attention to the negativity. :sneaky:

Oct 26, 2017
Fem U Zero Week 2 (2D, Ongoing, RPGMZ to facilitate CBoyC's job)
Recommended by Evizzy89 and checked by myself. It's still in early development but doesn't require to have played the main game and can be played entirely as a female without having to worry about dicks, tentacles, or growing a dick *at all* while in a 100% female university. Bonus points for no dildos or phallic sex toys either. Maybe I should have tagged Avaron in that one, it has some powerful lesbian potential. :unsure:

There are some elements of romance, GL and friendship (also known as handholding) if you go female protagonist but it's mostly female domination. Mostly foot fetish (and facesitting/ass worship) based, with more grotesque elements (urine, scat and farting) that can be disabled and re-enabled at will.

I'll never see a bakery the same way again. If you're desperate enough you get manipulated into being given unsellable, rotten food (that sometimes has a lewd element - saliva fetish anyone?) instead of the measly coins you're supposed to get for your shifts of cleaning the place, giving massages and fixing a broken chair. (She sure likes to pretend it's broken every single time you tell her you've already fixed the armrest.)