Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

rawrtor

Jul 5, 2019
I recommend playing negligee with a guide because something about darkher games is that they require very precise decisions, so you don't waste your time taking out the "single ending" by mistae.

Sprint clean is the "sequel" of the original negligee, this one is not really worth it they didn't even bother to create a story (it's more like a kind of selling mini-game), and almost all the cgs are recycled. here is my complaint about the recycled nature of that game.
It's sad because you would think that if they put in the effort, they could have made a substantial single game instead of 30 minute smaller ones.

Nov 27, 2018
Finished\2D\Renpy:
  • Kokoro Baka-Monogatari - this thought-provoking work of art I think meets the requirements of this thread. While the protagonist begins the game as a horny straight pervert who can't get a boyfriend, she turns gay/bi at first sight of a human female (which is about a minute into the game). You have to avoid Moku's branch, though; bitch is straight. And don't watch Kuuru's Fan Disk scene.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not on F95:
  • - an openly lesbian protagonist is forced to spend a day with her rival; ignore the rival being referred to as a he, as they're also called a girl in-game, and the developers themselves call it yuri (a higher level of tomboy/reverse-trap, then?). The four endings are: Alone, Oracle, Friendship, Love, and I don't know what the secret one is. Very nice.
  • (dev: Marionette) - the main focus is on being a teacher, but you can slowly romance the mummy teacher; I'm not sure if the 100% passing rate is achievable, but I got the good/together ending and all arc CGs despite the game saying the main three kids failed the exam (maybe more planning around the mood multiplier is needed? I mostly paid attention to not triggering the penalties and giving equal attention to the kids). The game is different from another game by the same name that's here on F95zone, so I added the developer in the parentheses.
  • - a recent lesbian adaptation of Alice in Wonderland, with a cute tsundere ojousama bunny girl, a flirty cat girl, and a fourth wall breaking hat girl; silent protagonist, about half to two-third lines of other characters are voiced; surprisingly sexy lesbian yaoi hands syndrome.
  • - lesbian heroine with three route flavors/endings. Go alone when prompted.
  • - a short single-choice story with a very expressive lesbian protagonist. Spoiler: they kiss.
  • - a short story I won't spoil.
  • (Heart) - a short story about robot love, with a glimpse of robot underboob (if that's your thing); the human researcher can be romanced, the loli robot is more of a child adoption route.
  • - a short story about a lesbian vampire hunter hopelessly in love with a vampire; two endings.
  • - a very short lesbian spinoff of Object Ward; NSFW scissoring.

• - it has some sex scenes and a weird fixation on showing the underwear in as many situations as possible. Also contains a few cases of loli nudity so I'm not linking the English release link here.

Reactions: Natol

brainman

Aug 2, 2020
Are there any games similar to A wife and mother? cannot handle the ten century wait time between updates anymore