Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I see Sorrow is included in the list but isn't you played as male protagonist in that game? You can play as female protagonist later during some story sequence but not from start.

Oct 26, 2017
Was about to mention Metempsychosis (no males at all except in exactly one flashblack, no futanari and monsters don't show their peepee nor rape you - you get raped by and get to rape other females instead) but I see it's already there. Highly recommended because it's almost the holy grail of lewd-yet-not-too-lewd yuri, but if you speak Japanese, for the love of all that is pure and holy, do not play the MTL version (Steam and MangaGamer) or you'll be laughing or facedesking too hard to actually be immersed. The TL does make some sense once in a while but it's absolutely butchered.

Only warning aside from that is if you hate big breasts. It's oppai galore in there and while they aren't Senran Kagura (or worse) tier, they're still way above average. Like, it's almost the first thing the heroine says after killing herself and reincarnating as a JK - even though hers are far from being small!

Thanks for keeping the thread up and running CboyC (and everyone else posting game suggestions). I also see people still posting in the other so crosslinking to try and keep both active.

Reactions: Buggynet