4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017

march_04.jpg

Overview:
This is a short comic made using a game engine to make the story more compelling.
the story revolves around a detective who is investigating a crime family and ends up getting more then she asked for.
I hope you like scissor fights ;)

Thread Updated: 2022-06-25
Release Date: 2022-03-24
Developer: PhillyGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other games: Depraved Awakening - City of Broken Dreamers
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Others: ANDROID*
*This version is not released by dev, download at your own risk

Capture.PNG comicend.jpg march_05a.jpg march_11.jpg march_13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Looks amazing. Carli from depraved awakening was a sight for sore eyes, glad she got her own game. But I will wait until there's straight content in the game.

Reactions: Kinky Bully
Jan 24, 2018
Looks amazing. Carli from depraved awakening was a sight for sore eyes, glad she got her own game. But I will wait until there's straight content in the game.
This is one of Philly's short story comics. See my quote, and they are all stand-alone from the main stories like DA and COBD, these short stories are so locked for now. So for now, you don't have to wait for an "update" here. You only need to wait for more comics in stand-alone form , which continue to appear every few months!

Overview:
This is a short comic made using a game engine to make the story more compelling.​

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:love::eek: I must be dreaming this is without a doubt the best day of my life I can't believe that finally there will be a female protagonist game by the wonderful Carli!! This is my dream come true oh my god lol :cry:(y)(y)(y)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote