4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gnomergadden

Sep 17, 2017
Very nice i like it. Been waiting for a female detective lead game here for very long time. my ideas for content if the developer person want . 1. detective goes undercover in strip club then gets seduced or seduce strippers for information. 2. bad cop , good cop interrogation

Reactions: Ass Fan

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Philly Games!!! Philly is the best at AVN games and this is one of two kinetic novellas. I have them both already but wanted to share the love for posting this one, Noir, which features the lovely Carli from Depraved Awakening and Ellen from City of Broken Dreamers in a sexy exploit that is not connected to either game's story, just a delicious side fantasy. :devilish:

Thanks to PRINCE2126 for posting Noir. The other title is Psych. It features Carli as your psychiatrist in a rather steamy session with two paths from which to choose... office appointment or home appointment... both are fiery HOT!

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have the full version of Psych. I am not an uploader however I am willing to share the file with an F95 Zone uploader. PRINCE2126, that certainly includes you, just let me know. If you are not an F95 uploader, do not ask. I will not reply to file share requests from everyone, only the first uploader to see and respond to this message. I'm only willing to share the file once. After that, the file should become available here for DL.

• Love
Reactions: matschbirne

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Philly Games!!! Philly is the best at AVN games and this is one of two kinetic novellas. I have them both already but wanted to share the love for posting this one, Noir, which features the lovely Carli from Depraved Awakening and Ellen from City of Broken Dreamers in a sexy exploit that is not connected to either game's story, just a delicious side fantasy. :devilish:

Thanks to PRINCE2126 for posting Noir. The other title is Psych. It features Carli as your psychiatrist in a rather steamy session with two paths from which to choose... office appointment or home appointment... both are fiery HOT!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have the full version of Psych. I am not an uploader however I am willing to share the file with an F95 Zone uploader. PRINCE2126, that certainly includes you, just let me know. If you are not an F95 uploader, do not ask. I will not reply to file share requests from everyone, only the first uploader to see and respond to this message. I'm only willing to share the file once. After that, the file should become available here for DL.

Yes I can upload it if its not on the site yet ive sent you a Dm to discuss this further.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Does this mean the two games took place in the same time and world ? Because Deprawed awakening sounded way less futurist for me

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Does this mean the two games took place in the same time and world ? Because Deprawed awakening sounded way less futurist for me
No this is not related to the games. this is more like a fantasy or a separate universe unrelated except for the same characters and backgrounds.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote