feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
title_a9.png

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-04-15
Release Date: 2023-04-15
Developer: feierflei - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Sunville
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

title.png intro rle2g.png juno1 cj.png intro al.png fcuddle_adajuno.png mcuddle_adajuno.png menu1.PNG

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Auriga Nine 0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Why are we getting so many hental games with lesbian stuff as major thing in them these days??
less dick on screen ?
personaly i like not seeing the daily ig shower masturbation of a dude or close up on the asshole and balls of a dude during sex ... but yep not too good for player immersion i guess :S it seem to be a choice at the beginning of the game but you probably can lessen lesbian content didn't try yet so i can't confirm

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
how much femdom in this game and character name please feierflei
One character, Juno, is entirely about getting dominated and ordered around.

What's the femdom content in this game? Can the MC be submissive?
If you pick the female protagonist, you will play the dominant part. I feel like the tags "submissive female" and "dominant protagonist" would clarify that, but alas, I have to work with what I have.
And no, the MC will always be dominant.

Added a disclaimer to the OP, since I don't want to bait people with bad tag usage.

Do does this game have multiple protagonist? Can we choose?
Yup, you pick your protagonist's gender.

Why are we getting so many hental games with lesbian stuff as major thing in them these days??
No idea, but I'm certainly not going to complain xD
But if you want to avoid lesbian content to the highest degree possible, pick the male protagonist.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Something new from feierflei is exciting. Sunville is among my favorites so I had to see what's up with this one.

The most important thing to me in any story is the character writing. And I love the characters in Auriga Nine already. To the point where I'm almost sad that Sunville's characters don't live up to this new standard. It might be because of the more serious tone in Auriga Nine and the chosen plot involving politics, economy and crime which forces the characters into situations with conflict. Not to say that a light tone isn't conducive to good character writing, but conflict usually brings out something in people that wouldn't otherwise be apparent.
I love the different reactions to the protagonist's role as commander and how each of the characters adapt. I love the disagreements. And I also love that none of it devolves into blackmail, corruption or any kind of serious malice. Despite their differences and reluctance, the characters are forced into the same boat and have to make it work somehow.

The scene where you get Sam to be less of an asshole was honestly one of the best scenes I've seen in anything available on F95. It is not only logical within the plot but also uses it as fuel for the interaction, it respects the characters within, it reveals their personalities a little more to the reader and it changes the dynamic between them in such a satisfying way that Sam instantly became my favorite character.
I hope there is more of this caliber of interaction between the characters in the future. You've shown me what you can do and now I need more.

Those relationship stats make me a little worried. I really hope the intent isn't to turn all of these strongly characterized people into obedient slaves without their own will. I hope a balance can be struck between their personalities and one of the obvious main kinks presented here being domination. I haven't gone through making different choices to see if there are consequences so I have to wonder if the choices are only there to maximize relationship stats or if there is a serious benefit to, say, keeping affection low for any of the girls and get different scenes.

Speaking of kinks: Yay! Exhibitionism is back! And the girls are even more varied than before. If this is anything like Sunville I know this aspect of the game will be a success.

Management games aren't my thing so it's hard for me to say if it's good or not. I found myself getting bored of looking everywhere for people to talk to only to end up concluding I should go to my room and "advance time" instead. Over and over again. Maybe I will be less unimpressed in future versions with more content and more finished gameplay features? I hope so.

I was very annoyed that I had to click the middle of the screen every time the MC says anything. I don't see the point of making everything the protagonist says a "choice" even when there is no choice. It makes skipping with Ctrl unnecessarily painful. Was it for immersion? Didn't work for me.

Because of the structure and gameplay I don't think I will be playing every new version that comes out as I do with Sunville. But I have high hopes for the story and will certainly have to come back to see what's going on with these girls. I love them.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Nice job disguising the password in the code. Best one I've seen so far (y) (granted I don't play that many games & most ppl don't even try or just use stupid methods like if p=99*code/87 ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯)

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes