TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you <3
They are, luckily. I'm currently ramping up my work schedule as much as I can. My first "return release" will probably be Sunville, and A9 after that. That might change though, depending on the type of work I get done first: Writing and visuals means a Sunville update, coding means an A9 update (I need to integrate a new character, which is a lot more complex than I expected thanks to all the spontaneous modifications to the outfit/schedule/sprite systems, plus finish up a few side events).
As always, let us know if we can help.
I am always around, even if I am not active in the server.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ale3 and feierflei

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
A comeback after 9 months real life problems...and now adding a new chara...the logical conclusion dont fits in the lesbian genre o_O
Have you noticed how some of the best (sandbox/rpg) games were initially lesbian/gay but later gained the option to pick the MC's gender?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Have you noticed how some of the best (sandbox/rpg) games were initially lesbian/gay but later gained the option to pick the MC's gender?
I only know of two that do it, this one, which started with the choice of sex, and Heavy Five, which started with a straight male, and added a lesbian female option later. So, no, I have not noticed that.

Daiqvist

Jul 20, 2018
If I'm not wrong it has a sort of sandbox structure. I remember choosing different areas to go to in the map..

1715767001221.png

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes