Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
The Teen Zombie game wasn't bad, would have preferred it with more lezdom, maybe where the MC could submit to the feral girl (she's not really a zombie), and become a permanent sex slave or choose to be the submissive partner in a romantic relationship (yes there is a brief rolepay scene, but it's just a one off so it's not enough).

But overall pretty decent.

Reactions: ShamanLab

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I don't play 3D due to hardware limitations/device space issues (and because that isn't my thing) so all recs will be 2D.(All from the list, so check CboyC's post for links.)
- BDSM with high bondage focus: Bonds and DID Adventure, by far. 3072 AD would be really good if it wasn't a boring, buggy mess with a metric fuckton of typos (Tonkatsu's sets are much better for this, don't even bother with the game).
- BDSM with high SM focus: Mistress vs Slave. Art isn't all that good but the effort that was put into the story makes up for it.

I won't recommend Custom Reido Fantasy because it isn't on the list and some players can have trouble avoiding futa - it also requires full grasp of the Japanese language to enjoy it as a lesbian romance story instead of, I anonymously quote, "futa shit, it's all guys with boobs". Don't blindly rely on tags when you play a game, make sure you have basic knowledge of what's going on (even native speakers can fail at this).

Similarly, Majilesca would be bashed for being chock-full with scat when it's quite possibly the only femdom+SM one that has proper grammar, zero dicks or tentacles (you don't have to avoid what isn't there) and full lesbian romance (extremely perverted female protagonist does not equal nukige).Tough one, really. As harsh as my posts may sound at times, every actual effort is encouraged - making a game or a VN with love and passion isn't a cakewalk and I only am ruthless with weekend developers who were clearly in it to throw a lazy hobby project at a clueless fetish audience and milk every penny they can. This includes rushed stories. Nothing wrong with admitting something was made for laughs, but trying to pretend you worked hard on something that has zero effort (copy and paste, stolen art, soulless plot or even dead obvious sample project clone) will backfire, free or not. But that's enough ranting. :)

Bonds was a really nicely written recollection of the developer about the BDSM fetish. Even as a complete stranger to the fetish, it was an amazing read. Not to mention making a VN with the RPG Maker engine is a challenge in itself. Add flawless grammar to this - most eroge have anything from slightly butchered to slaughtered grammar and the nukige audience won't have a problem with it since that isn't what they're in it for anyway. It has a built-in minigame for BDSM sessions between the girls even after you clear the story.
The main downside is a critical lack of story choices that affect the story - but in a way, that was also the point (wouldn't be much sense in changing something that really happened and that you are invited to witness and join).

Trip=True is an interesting take on dysfunctional lives and drug addiction issues, as well as many reasons that lead to this terrible downfall instead of the usual "I'm doing it 'cause it's cool" (with all the consequences that apply, except that you're the only one to blame for fucking yourself up and making everyone else suffer). Grammar could definitely be better, there is a male rape scene to avoid (it mostly happens offscreen but the implications can also be pretty explicit) and the story itself is quite tragic, with the best ending being lovers' suicide. Then again, so is the real thing - winners don't use drugs, and when you keep harming yourself and others, refuse to listen to your roommate's advice and she ends up kicking you out, killing her is a much worse thing to do than killing yourself.
The main downsides: very short, lacks choices, too linear (feels like a nukige where you just save and reload).

I could name many others. VNs with no interaction at all have their own appeal if the writing really is otherworldly. If they do have player-driven interaction, then it's all about how linear they are. Even the most legendary yurige fail at this by encouraging CG focus over plot exploration and extensive your mileage may vary/wild mass guessing.

If non-VNs are acceptable, Demon Master Chris and Sakura Dungeon have solid (and funny) dialogue for someone who isn't afraid of going through all possible party setups. A little bit of modding (or severe savescumming) is required to allow all dialogues to happen as the party size is limited to 6 (3 active, 3 passive) for both games and there can 10+ possible dialogue-based unique events for some situations. They also do have some bondage, SM and femdom for Cabin, but the focus is insufficient to call it femdom, SM or BDSM-driven yurige.

Then we have Luxaren Allure (no sexual content - hornies begone). This little gem has a solid and unique battle system (that doesn't require you to grind) and enough girl-girl romance to build a castle with it. It doesn't venture too hard into cheesy territory yet throws fun jokes at the player. A dialogue-rich adventure with unusual art and tilesets. The grammar is perfect and so is the characters' unique personality. You'll even get attached to the NPCs, much like when playing the one below. There is an unintended fetish hint during a specific scene, but I won't spoil the fun.
Downsides: Bosses can be seriously annoying if you don't quickly grasp how things work. Too linear for a RPG - you have to do things in a specific order in order to progress with the story and that is a losing recipe.

I'm saving this one for last - The Misadventures of the Elven Paladin - as an exercise to aspiring VN or RPG developers. A total spankfest with a lot of the assets being from RPG Maker's default ones, yet it manages to produce solid dialogue with a more than decent yurige where you might just end up trying to go to the beach episode(tm) with every single girl you've met and built a relationship with. Even if you aren't into the fetish at all, it's the developer's first game (who insists that it's rushed and not to be taken seriously) and compared to many F95 games that sell themselves as the best game ever and have next to no content or are a total mess after 4-5 years of running around in circles following a nonexistent roadmap, it's just a surprisingly good adventure with cheesy girls' love, funny scenes and whatnot.
Downsides: People who hate the "RTP" will be "disappoint" (I'll take the RTP over traced art any time of the day, girls). Has some bugs and some grammar fuckups here and there. Way too linear for a RPG.

One of the outsiders in the category would be Eden Crest (while the protagonist is male, it is perfectly possible to keep it gender-neutral as long as one doesn't lose battles or watches recollections, as the protagonist then vanishes except for a sprite on the map). While butchered, the insane amount of unique dialogue was a solid effort and you might actually enjoy "bonding" with your bots and getting to know them (the special scenes unique to each bot also don't involve any sexual content, which is a net win for this thread if you want to casually chat with your bots without them referring to body parts that aren't supposed to be there and enjoy a Steel Angel Kurumi-like adventure... as Saki).
Downsides: Bugs all over the place. Terrible grammar. Kainkout did the art, so if you are traumatized by Senran Kagura tier assets (not my thing but fortunately not a trauma) or derrières that would utterly destroy many chairs (is my hobby weird?) then you might want to pass.

And that's it for the wall of text of the day...
Thanks for the recommendations but the thing is these games are quite soft on the bdsm side of things. I have seen many femdom games where females are quite brutal with their bdsm methods with male protagonists.
Unfortunately there are very little games like that revolving around a female protagonist or a lezdom game you call it.
Only thing closest I could get to a full on hardcore lezdom game was step mother's maid but it is more of a kinetic novel and not a game .
But thanks for the recommendations.

kb006

Aug 24, 2019
What's the most well written lesbian game for you ?
SaintBomber's games, I'm prettu sure. His style of writing isn't realistic but it's very uhh stylish and every character has a strong voice with emotional depth. I'm not sure if one would call him/her innovative, but he/she does always seem to be able to approach somewhat tired RPGM game concepts from refreshingly novel angles and avoid the formulaic tropes of, say, many japanese RPGM games. But that's sort of cheating since his games are too good for this kind of place anyway.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
SaintBomber's games, I'm prettu sure. His style of writing isn't realistic but it's very uhh stylish and every character has a strong voice with emotional depth. I'm not sure if one would call him/her innovative, but he/she does always seem to be able to approach somewhat tired RPGM game concepts from refreshingly novel angles and avoid the formulaic tropes of, say, many japanese RPGM games. But that's sort of cheating since his games are too good for this kind of place anyway.
Can you give an example for a game? I can't find anything, searching for that name.

Jun 7, 2018
Speaking of SaintBomber, I remember how hard it is to see all the event in Allouette. Heck I think I even miss a really important one because I see in the readme txt that there is an infiltration to Government stuff but I don't know how to start that event chain even when I read the 'Walktrhough'.

Jun 7, 2018
So, I find an interesting Yuri Game. Not Erotic but it seems interesting to combine Point & Click Horror with Yuri.

But damn, I don't find a crack of this game anywhere.

• Angry

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone recommend me some good games that is not 2D anime? There is a long list at #1 but I already played most of them. The high rate one and the one that fit my taste anyway. Some examples are: Thirty Days, Bad Memories, Casual Desires, Heavy Five, Healslut, Mythos: Book One, Naughty Lyanna. Would appreciate it if someone could recommend me more games like that;)

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone recommend me some good games that is not 2D anime? There is a long list at #1 but I already played most of them. The high rate one and the one that fit my taste anyway. Some examples are: Thirty Days, Bad Memories, Casual Desires, Heavy Five, Healslut, Mythos: Book One, Naughty Lyanna. Would appreciate it if someone could recommend me more games like that;)
I'll gladly shill my game Erisa's Summer in this case! I think it fits in with what you're looking for based on those other games, but apologies if you've already tried it and/or if it's not to your liking.

Dec 7, 2020
As IM6 says, Erisa's Summer is a lovely game, try it ^^

Here you have some more cool games. All of them are 100% lesbian, except if noted:

- If you like Naughty Lyanna, you'll love Sunville too, it has a very similar vibe with lots of exhibitionism. Lyanna still has some optional dudes, but Sunville has 0% of that ;)

https://f95zone.to/threads/sunville-v0-7beta3-feierflei.86617/

- I really like Champions of Liberty. The way of playing it is a bit confusing: the main cast are superhero students (you're one of the students), and their teachers. You have to do missions to catch villains and stuff, and you need to train to be a better hero, and you also need to earn the respect of the rest of the main cast. You'll also get a lot of sex and romance with them ;) Try it and see if you like it:

https://f95zone.to/threads/champions-of-liberty-institute-of-training-v0-73-yahotzp.46255/

- Dog days of summer is very heavy on decision making, there are a ton of routes, so it's very replayable:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dog-days-of-summer-v0-5-4-1-beta-blackweb-games.43621/

- Life changes for Keeley features two absolutely different stories, one with a male main character and other one with a female main character. The female story is a lesbian romance story, is short and well written:

https://f95zone.to/threads/life-changes-for-keeley-v1-0-tora-productions.56808/

- Yuri University is a very lovely and cute game, just try it xD:

https://f95zone.to/threads/yuri-university-v0-56-chekkin-games.116002/

- The Lost Chapters features a world with fantasy elements and a quite confusing lore, but I think is an interesting game that is worth trying:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-lost-chapters-v0-4-1-asura-interactive.70111/

- Mythos is a great game, with a lot of humor and mystery:

https://f95zone.to/threads/mythos-book-one-v3-11-nine-of-swords.74452/

- Give me a Sun is a fantasy world that, like The Lost Chapters, has quite confusing lore, and its English is not exactly perfect, but it has a lot of potential:

https://f95zone.to/threads/give-me-a-sun-v0-2-namco15.127217/

Last edited:

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
I'll gladly shill my game Erisa's Summer in this case! I think it fits in with what you're looking for based on those other games, but apologies if you've already tried it and/or if it's not to your liking.
I played this one a lot of time ago! It was one of the hottest for its realism!

• Red Heart
Reactions: IM6