Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

viShinigamiAsim

Jun 2, 2022
You have to install them on your device's OS for them to be recognized.
After thoroughly scanning them, right-click and install.
Ahhh I see, I thought I had to extract them and that was it I didn't know there was a small extra step involved. Thanks!

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
That's why I mentioned still in development instead of alpha or beta, I suppose I could have used better phrasing ;)
Thanks for the information, still looking forward to it myself heh, will check the dev thread every now and then as usual.
Don't worry, I got it right, just a bit surprised to see non-released games being recommended.

it's not like there's much choice either when looking at pure yuri games. :(

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Talking about Succubus contract, I'm very cautious about MTF transformation games.

I always have the feeling that I'm still playing a male character because the transformation is usually poorly done and totally rushed. It doesn't feel like a yuri game for me.

MTF games often gives the feeling that the character is accepting it way too quickly and this even if the transformation wasn't something the MC wished for initially.

However, I don't know if Succubus Contract falls into that category.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Talking about Succubus contract, I'm very cautious about MTF transformation games.

I always have the feeling that I'm still playing a male character because the transformation is usually poorly done and totally rushed. It doesn't feel like a yuri game for me.

MTF games often gives the feeling that the character is accepting it way too quickly and this even if the transformation wasn't something the MC wished for initially.

However, I don't know if Succubus Contract falls into that category.
so I played the game.the mc when interacting with males always has a secondary thought of being gay,but ignores it due to you know certain reasons.the reason are spoilers so I won't explain it here. While having fun with the girls you will state to the succubus you have been straight so it doesn't bother you. at the end of the current version the mc does lament how he/she is treated as just a sex object,the contract makes everyone attached to her beacuse of her body not for who he is, it was really sad man . He doesn't straight away accepts his transformation.sometimes he ignores it because you know reasons. there are various subplots, interracting with certain characters will reveal a darker truth behind his transformation and the contract itself.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Guys can anyone pls recommend a good lesbian game with bdsm
I have played
Missy
Uni
Succubus contract
My stepmother's maid
Other than these any other game out there ?

Jun 6, 2022
What's the most well written lesbian game for you ?

I know this one : [VN] - [Ren'Py] - [Completed] - A Summer's End — Hong Kong, 1986 [Final] [Oracle and Bone] | F95zone

But it's always this very specific game that people are talking about, and I would like to know if you have another game in mind.

Thanks,
for me it would be Kindred Spirits on the Roof ~Full Chorus~ [Final] [Liar-soft] It may be a little more fantasy, but for me it's the best yuri game there has ever been.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
What's the most well written lesbian game for you ?

I know this one : [VN] - [Ren'Py] - [Completed] - A Summer's End — Hong Kong, 1986 [Final] [Oracle and Bone] | F95zone

But it's always this very specific game that people are talking about, and I would like to know if you have another game in mind.

Thanks,
I honestly believe that had "High Life" managed to get off the ground, it would have been the best written game with a lesbian route here, and in the mix for the best written.