VN Ren'Py Girls Have Dreams [v1.0] [CoeurDeCochon]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
banner F95 GHD.jpg

Overview:
Girls are full of immagination. It doesn't look like it but their minds are sometimes more perverted than men's.
In Girls Have Dreams, you'll be playing the role of women who are not afraid of the dark side. Discover several universes, sometimes fantastic, and enjoy what these ladies have to offer.

This game takes place 18 years before the adventures of "JASON, Coming of age".​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-29
Release Date: 2022-04-12
Developer: CoeurDeCochon - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish
Other Games: JASON, Coming of Age - ONE SHOT
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: FAN SIGS

GHD.jpg noel_s01_20_a.png noel_s03_15_a.png noel_s04_55_b.png noel_s05_37_b.png noel_S06_08_b_B.png noel_s07_22_a.png

Last edited by a moderator:

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Don't know if it's the intent of the Dev, but it seems some screenshots from this game are embedded as attachments in Jason as well.

Kinda confused me when i check the other game out as this one is supposed to be 18 years prior.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Don't know if it's the intent of the Dev, but it seems some screenshots from this game are embedded as attachments in Jason as well.

Kinda confused me when i check the other game out as this one is supposed to be 18 years prior.
I detached this part to make a single game. So there are two games which take place in the universe of JASON, "Girls have Dreams" in 2003 and "JASON" in 2021

Reactions: moose_puck

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is an all-lesbian playthgougth possible? Or is there unavoidable sex with dudes?
I got asked if I was male or female then asked if I was lesbian, straight or bi so I gave girl and lesbian, there isn't any content with the main character yet so can't say if it makes a difference.

I say that, according to the images there is some Alice in Wonderland stuff but I can't find it in game.

Reactions: red_faced

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
On the poster click the star in the word magic.

click the star in the word magic.
Ok thanks a lot

But why does he tell me I haven't unlocked all the achievements? I arrived at her bathing in the lake ... When she asked me if I wanted to try again I tried again maybe for the time it took doing fast but same thing ... what should I do? how do i get 5/5 of her trust?

Last edited:

Runeweaver

Mar 30, 2018
Ok thanks a lot

But why does he tell me I haven't unlocked all the achievements? I arrived at her bathing in the lake ... When she asked me if I wanted to try again I tried again maybe for the time it took doing fast but same thing ... what should I do? how do i get 5/5 of her trust?

I haven't found all of them yet, You do need to look at her butt when she goes up the hill, But there is another I can't find.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
I haven't found all of them yet, You do need to look at her butt when she goes up the hill, But there is another I can't find.
Great! I also found the last one. when you choose the fruits, you have to choose the apricot, then while he shows you his butt click on the pussy and you also unlock the last one :)

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Ok thanks a lot

how did you get that banana?

i've tried like 10 times now, but i can't get 5/5, what am i missing?
holy shit, i got it, that took forever because the banana is absolutely invisible to me

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
a lesbian game (mostly, please no more santa scenes :D) with a main character that doesn't look like a blow up doll and the option not to shave is all i ever wanted. thank you so much, Jason Lecoeur
are you considering setting up a subscribestar? because i might actually support this is if i wouldn't have to create a patreon account for that

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes