VN Ren'Py Girls Have Dreams [v1.0] [CoeurDeCochon]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello, can someone tell me how it continues after the bed scene where the sister is sitting with the teddy bear or does the story end there. I read here that there is another banana, I didn't even have that scene. please help me.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
hello, can someone tell me how it continues after the bed scene where the sister is sitting with the teddy bear or does the story end there. I read here that there is another banana, I didn't even have that scene. please help me.
When Jen is next to the mirror you have to be interested in her and talk to her and she will ask you to get to know her. She will take you close to the painting where you will have to find the passage to the other world.

Reactions: michi04

michi04

May 14, 2018
When Jen is next to the mirror you have to be interested in her and talk to her and she will ask you to get to know her. She will take you close to the painting where you will have to find the passage to the other world.
Thank you for the tip, it brings a script error afterwards
error found must ignore take

1651774028137.png

michi04

May 14, 2018
can someone help me and tell me how i can unlock the 3 extras from jennifer's gallery. thank you for your help.

1651828191323.png

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Hi, Jason Lecoeur first of all, I want to say I really enjoyed this VN of yours. I am a particular fan of Christmas insofar as holidays are concerned (in fact, I watch lots of Christmas movies on Hallmark Channel; yeah I am that weird. Lol :LOL:), so having an adult VN set in Christmas is a bonus for me personally. Dialogue is well-written. Good visuals as well and you have a great sense of fashion, with not only having different clothing for each characters but also accessories like rings. It is not very common to see rings and such. You have eyes for small details. Interiors are also great, well furnished and such, in my humble opinion as someone who have an interest in architecture.

Finally, the fact that the female protagonist sports a bush is an icing on the cake for me personally. You will be pleased to know that this game will have the honor of being a new addition to the database of all games with known instances of female characters with pubic hair for the next edition scheduled to come out sometimes later this summer. Feel free to let me know if you have any other games with bushes or know of any other if they are not listed, if you like, any time whenever you like. :)

That being said, I was convinced enough to become a Patron for your studio. Looking forward to the next Christmas update for Girls Have Dreams! Good luck with the development!

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hi, Jason Lecoeur first of all, I want to say I really enjoyed this VN of yours. I am a particular fan of Christmas insofar as holidays are concerned (in fact, I watch lots of Christmas movies on Hallmark Channel; yeah I am that weird. Lol :LOL:), so having an adult VN set in Christmas is a bonus for me personally. Dialogue is well-written. Good visuals as well and you have a great sense of fashion, with not only having different clothing for each characters but also accessories like rings. It is not very common to see rings and such. You have eyes for small details. Interiors are also great, well furnished and such, in my humble opinion as someone who have an interest in architecture.

Finally, the fact that the female protagonist sports a bush is an icing on the cake for me personally. You will be pleased to know that this game will have the honor of being a new addition to the database of all games with known instances of female characters with pubic hair for the next edition scheduled to come out sometimes later this summer. Feel free to let me know if you have any other games with bushes or know of any other if they are not listed, if you like, any time whenever you like. :)

That being said, I was convinced enough to become a Patron for your studio. Looking forward to the next Christmas update for Girls Have Dreams! Good luck with the development!
Thanks to you for this constructive feedback. Thanks to you for the support.
I'm planning an update of GHD for next Christmas but I'm busy with the continuation of JASON, my second game that I'm developing in parallel. There is also pubic hair in JASON ;)

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Thanks to you for this constructive feedback. Thanks to you for the support.
I'm planning an update of GHD for next Christmas but I'm busy with the continuation of JASON, my second game that I'm developing in parallel. There is also pubic hair in JASON ;)
You are welcome! Yeah, I already played JASON last night after Girls Have Dreams but did not get a chance to post my two cents in its forum thread until now. Also a great game as well. :)

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Look for a little star. "like a shooting star" in text ;)
Yes, I knew it had to be a star, but I wasn't able to see it before.
I can't believe I miss it...
Now, I can go to Wonderland. But I can't find the the forbidden fruit. I'm sure it's a banana, as I remember seeing one in her room. But, I just can't see it.
Jason Lecoeur, you should have some mercy for the old-timers like me who don't have a good eyesight anymore :).

Anyway, Jennifer is lovely :love:.
I know my taste in women aren't the current trend. So I love a slightly chubby girl with a small round belly. And tanline.
And it's great that we can choose for her to keep her bush.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Yes, I knew it had to be a star, but I wasn't able to see it before.
I can't believe I miss it...
Now, I can go to Wonderland. But I can't find the the forbidden fruit. I'm sure it's a banana, as I remember seeing one in her room. But, I just can't see it.
Jason Lecoeur, you should have some mercy for the old-timers like me who don't have a good eyesight anymore :).

Anyway, Jennifer is lovely :love:.
I know my taste in women aren't the current trend. So I love a slightly chubby girl with a small round belly. And tanline.
And it's great that we can choose for her to keep her bush.

Hi, I'm glad you like Jennifer. Indeed I find her sexy too. She will appear in JASON soon, as well as Nicole.
To come back to GHD, here is where the banana is. To unlock all the success, you have to pick the other fruits, especially the peach ;)
The clickable areas are not indicated. So you have to use the legends of the gallery to find the five zones. After that, Jennifer will be all yours ;)

1658120516913.png

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hi, I'm glad you like Jennifer. Indeed I find her sexy too. She will appear in JASON soon, as well as Nicole.
To come back to GHD, here is where the banana is. To unlock all the success, you have to pick the other fruits, especially the peach ;)
The clickable areas are not indicated. So you have to use the legends of the gallery to find the five zones. After that, Jennifer will be all yours ;)

View attachment 1931779
Thinks for the tip, after that I was able to max her trust.

I had saw your other game JASON, but as it lack my 2 fav tags (female protagonist and lesbian), I was less interesting in it.
I have give it a shot. I must say I am less won over than GHD, but I'm still in the prologue, so I will play it a bit longer to see.
If the action take place 18 years after GHD, Jen is in her mid thirty, right? I hope she still has her little round stomach, haven't shaved too much, and is still more in girls than guys.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Thinks for the tip, after that I was able to max her trust.

I had saw your other game JASON, but as it lack my 2 fav tags (female protagonist and lesbian), I was less interesting in it.
I have give it a shot. I must say I am less won over than GHD, but I'm still in the prologue, so I will play it a bit longer to see.
If the action take place 18 years after GHD, Jen is in her mid thirty, right? I hope she still has her little round stomach, haven't shaved too much, and is still more in girls than guys.

Hi,
I reassure you that Jennifer has not changed. When she will appear in JASON she will be an experienced woman who still loves women and who has kept her nice curves and her brown bush ;)

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes