VN Ren'Py Girls Have Dreams [v1.0] [CoeurDeCochon]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

gjrfgjrf

Aug 30, 2023
For all those having trouble finding the banana. Get unren, extract the images, find the banana picture in the folder, hover your mouse over it and do an alt-tab to the game window.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I remember that one, it was really difficult to find.
In fact I was unable without a hint from you.

I know your main project is Jason, but will you continue this game?
So yes, it's planned for the end of the year, if there are no problems between now and then!
We'll find out more about the pendant.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why not work on 1 title ast time and finally update it regularly and finish 1 story at least?

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
why not work on 1 title ast time and finally update it regularly and finish 1 story at least?
That's one of the reasons I stop playing some VN's, dev's starting multiple projects with side stories and inevitably delaying updates on the main VN even longer...
Their VN's have to have that special something to have me keeping an interest... sadly I've yet to get this feeling with JCOA, GHD and OS.

Although I can understand sticking with just one VN has the hazard of getting bored with it or burned out.

Last edited:
Reactions: NebulousShooter

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Apparently, the developer's Patreon site has a poll about Girls Have Dreams :

View attachment 3070946 View attachment 3070947
Well, I'm not a Patreon of this game (sorry to much games I already support), so my voice doesn't matter.
But I will give my though anyway :LOL:.

I will found sad that GHD will not be a stand alone game anymore.
I don't know why, but I can't get hooked on JASON.
I prefer lesbian FMC games, but also enjoy some games with male protagonist, so it's not just that.
There something in Jason that bother me, but I don't figure what...

In the contrary, I was really hooked by Jennifer.
Sure, a lesbian MC, so a big plus for me.
But moreover I find her very endearing. An unshaven slightly chubby girl :love:.
It's so rare to find a girl like that in games.
It would be a shame that she doesn't had her own game (even if she share it with her mom).

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Well, I'm not a Patreon of this game (sorry to much games I already support), so my voice doesn't matter.
But I will give my though anyway :LOL:.

I will found sad that GHD will not be a stand alone game anymore.
I don't know why, but I can't get hooked on JASON.
I prefer lesbian FMC games, but also enjoy some games with male protagonist, so it's not just that.
There something in Jason that bother me, but I don't figure what...

In the contrary, I was really hooked by Jennifer.
Sure, a lesbian MC, so a big plus for me.
But moreover I find her very endearing. An unshaven slightly chubby girl :love:.
It's so rare to find a girl like that in games.
It would be a shame that she doesn't had her own game (even if she share it with her mom).
I myself was surprised by the poll. I'm curious to see the results.
Personally, I like all three of this developer's games. Jason first and foremost.
But like you, I don't think mixing JASON and GHD is a good idea.
The whole point of GHD is to see events through the eyes of female protagonists.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
To clarify, GHD will still exist as a stand-alone game, with content specific to its protagonists. However, in JASON, I'm going to add a flashback to the origins of the necklace, as seen through Jason's eyes. So if you want to know what happened to the other protagonists, you'll have to play JASON.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So is Jason one of the protagonists in GHD? Because he certainly plays like one.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes