VN Ren'Py Girls Have Dreams [v1.0] [CoeurDeCochon]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
a lesbian game (mostly, please no more santa scenes :D) with a main character that doesn't look like a blow up doll and the option not to shave is all i ever wanted. thank you so much, Jason Lecoeur
are you considering setting up a subscribestar? because i might actually support this is if i wouldn't have to create a patreon account for that
Hello and thank you for your feedback. I'm going to shoot this game 70% lesbian, at least 100% with Jennifer. Nicole still likes clubs ;) but knows...
If you are not averse to straight games, I invite you to play JASON. The next update that will end the Prologue is coming in early May.
I'll see about setting up a suscribestar, but in the meantime there's also my paypal. The link is in the game.

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
I'd say that this is not a "female protagonist" game, but a "multiple protagonists" game, since you make decision for many characters (even for Santa!), with a breaking-the-fourth-wall part were you can actually chose your gender and sexual orientation. So there's that. Oh, you could name the one female character supposed to be the main character (that's literally the first thing said in the game, although...it is not quite true), but it's not her point of view you're following.

On another note: I think that the dev has not paid royalties for the music he's using (just a wild guess, but if he has the money to pay Lou Reed and so forth, well....), and since he's asking to be supported, maybe it would be a good idea to change the music he's using?

• Angry
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
I think I've played this before. Not sure but, maybe it was a side scenario of your previous games, i don't remember. And if I remember correctly, it ended at the same point like this one, soo no new content in this?

good luck anyway. thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
I also have imagination (a pity that it doesn't seem to look like that....) and a dream, which is that I wouldn't need my glasses
for this game.
I mean, come on, give a half-blind mole a chance to find something in these mini-games, will you?
It's really irritating when you have to crawl halfway into the screen to find something to click on, only to realise that it's not even what you were looking for.... or that it's just a fucking banana again.

Apart from that, the game looks really nice, even if I wish that little shithead a slow and agonising death; my darker side is compelling me.

Reactions: judgenot93

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Kinda let down by this game. Labelled as female protag, with two attractive women in the banner, only to download and play to find out that the sex scene (which was forced) is Santa, and most of the sexual content is the two women getting groped by the little shithead brother.

Some of the scenes are even from his POV. If he's the hero of the story, then make him the protagonist.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
The basic story idea of the game is certainly creative and new, I haven't seen that coming. I like the little shithead and hope he'll get some more action, the writing is good, the girls look good enough (even though I prefer them better looking, like models).

However, the first sex scene really had everything that turns me off, from granny-sex to ugly fat chicks to lolis to stupid over the top writing, I would have loved to skip that shit. Who thought it was a good idea to include this awful sex scene in a female protagonist game with ok looking girls?
Also, the minigames are just an annoyance, what am I supposed to find on the daughters poster? There is no hint, no logical connection to the "solution" and I clicked everywhere where I thought there could it be. I had to look for the solution here and it was as nonsensical as I feared. The same problem I have with the son after he stopped watching TV.

So yeah, great idea and good potential, but some game design choices are just bad, ruin the game and should be reconsidered.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
The basic story idea of the game is certainly creative and new, I haven't seen that coming. I like the little shithead and hope he'll get some more action, the writing is good, the girls look good enough (even though I prefer them better looking, like models).

However, the first sex scene really had everything that turns me off, from granny-sex to ugly fat chicks to lolis to stupid over the top writing, I would have loved to skip that shit. Who thought it was a good idea to include this awful sex scene in a female protagonist game with ok looking girls?
Also, the minigames are just an annoyance, what am I supposed to find on the daughters poster? There is no hint, no logical connection to the "solution" and I clicked everywhere where I thought there could it be. I had to look for the solution here and it was as nonsensical as I feared. The same problem I have with the son after he stopped watching TV.

So yeah, great idea and good potential, but some game design choices are just bad, ruin the game and should be reconsidered.
Thanks for your feedback,
Santa's visit is a Christmas bonus that I think is fun. Out of context it can be boring. Some people love this part, others like you don't like it.
I will work on this point in the next update.
Concerning the focus to switch to Wonderland, I had to find something subtle. Jennifer gives a clue by talking about a filler star. The area may be too small. It's hard to create a gameplay that pleases everyone in a visual novel. I opted for observation, deduction in relation to visual elements. It is possible that when translating to English, the basic ideas are not well transcribed and therefore leave you without a clue.

As far as the characters are concerned, I don't want to get into the cliché of having only supermodels. I want pretty girls but also normal girls.
I invite you to play JASON, the story takes place 18 years later and we play as Jason. I'm releasing an update in a few weeks that will end the Prologue.

In any case you have an appercuate of what I can do and with time I can only improve.
Continue your feedback, it helps me a lot.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for your feedback,
Santa's visit is a Christmas bonus that I think is fun. Out of context it can be boring. Some people love this part, others like you don't like it.
I will work on this point in the next update.
Concerning the focus to switch to Wonderland, I had to find something subtle. Jennifer gives a clue by talking about a filler star. The area may be too small. It's hard to create a gameplay that pleases everyone in a visual novel. I opted for observation, deduction in relation to visual elements. It is possible that when translating to English, the basic ideas are not well transcribed and therefore leave you without a clue.

As far as the characters are concerned, I don't want to get into the cliché of having only supermodels. I want pretty girls but also normal girls.
I invite you to play JASON, the story takes place 18 years later and we play as Jason. I'm releasing an update in a few weeks that will end the Prologue.

In any case you have an appercuate of what I can do and with time I can only improve.
Continue your feedback, it helps me a lot.
So what about those like me that come for a female protag game, only to be let down because, really, the game is focused on the little shtihead as the protagonist?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
So what about those like me that come for a female protag game, only to be let down because, really, the game is focused on the little shtihead as the protagonist?

It seems to me that for the moment the game is mainly based on the female characters, which are NICOLE and JENNIFER.
Even if we talk about Jason, who gravitates around them, he serves to introduce the family context.
In terms of gameplay, you have an interaction with Nicole that will develop in the next update and then the story continues with Jennifer essentially, with the bath and the customization of her hair, the story of the doll that will continue in the next update and the Wonderland that allows to link all this.
The bonus "Santa Claus" must be seen as a bonus, it will be present only at Christmas time in the next update and will be avoidable to satisfy the sensitivities of some ;)

Moreover, the story on Nicole's side will remain Herero or bi, while Jennifer will remain gay.

• Sad
Reactions: judgenot93

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I'm passing, I feel I am in vanilla mode sort game. Dose of reality would be if its consented harem wouldn't people who have sex get pregnant and sore.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes