Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hi Jason, I really like the game so far and we are only at the end of the prologue, it adds a touch of France to the usual American standards, always too perfect on all models. Instead I found yours very realistic and natural, in fact I found them both.
I congratulate you, and not immediately but in a while I may support you. To find out everything you could in the gallery was really a puzzle and I continuing trial and error, the most difficult the second image of the sharp eye see; quietly I applied a mask that covers 90% of the open images. Looking forward to the next release see you soon. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hi Jason, I really like the game so far and we are only at the end of the prologue, it adds a touch of France to the usual American standards, always too perfect on all models. Instead I found yours very realistic and natural, in fact I found them both.
I congratulate you, and not immediately but in a while I may support you. To find out everything you could in the gallery was really a puzzle and I continuing trial and error, the most difficult the second image of the sharp eye see; quietly I applied a mask that covers 90% of the open images. Looking forward to the next release see you soon. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you Geko, it makes me happy to read comments like yours.
I'm trying to do my best, and I'm preparing an episode 1 that I'm sure you'll like. I don't have enough time to do it the way I want, but I'll get there. I hope before the end of the summer because for Christmas I will start the continuation of GHD.
In the meantime I'm releasing some renders on my Patreon. Right now I'm creating the daily gazette characters to continue the adventure. I'll have more choices to satisfy everyone's tastes :)
Hope to see you in JASON's world, hihi!

Jan 13, 2021
Story is good...so far....! Although i dont like it to be forced on Lexie....! Is there a way, for turning her down??

All of the girls are not really....(umm...how do i say this...) pretty....yeah...lets go with "pretty". :unsure::oops: Buut...the Soundtrack is great.

To the Dev: Please...think about some "eye candy"...! :sneaky:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Story is good...so far....! Although i dont like it to be forced on Lexie....! Is there a way, for turning her down??

All of the girls are not really....(umm...how do i say this...) pretty....yeah...lets go with "pretty". :unsure::oops: Buut...the Soundtrack is great.

To the Dev: Please...think about some "eye candy"...! :sneaky:
Hi, sorry you don't like the girls in the game. I wanted to be different from all the other games where all the girls are the same.
I hope you will like the new ones.
You can avoid Lexie by choosing the option "stay friends" but it's not really the goal of the game.

What is "Eye Candy"? Example ?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: madtwilek

Necronlord3

Nov 1, 2019
Hi, sorry you don't like the girls in the game. I wanted to be different from all the other games where all the girls are the same.
I hope you will like the new ones.
You can avoid Lexie by choosing the option "stay friends" but it's not really the goal of the game.

What is "Eye Candy"? Example ?
To be honest it is refreshing to have girls who dont look identical. So far you´ve done a great job. Please continue like this

madtwilek

Jul 27, 2020
I'm used to skip most of RenPy/3DCG games here because of standard / soulless 3D models, but this one is a rare exception.
Tbh I have not played through the full story yet (I'm just a few dozens of screens or so into it atm), but I've subbed on Patreon immediately as soon as I saw Lexie (and then Baker). The girls themselves are fantastic, as well as your artistic work (skin effects, expressions etc etc).
Jason Lecoeur Godspeed and thank you for standing out!

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I'm used to skip most of RenPy/3DCG games here because of standard / soulless 3D models, but this one is a rare exception.
Tbh I have not played through the full story yet (I'm just a few dozens of screens or so into it atm), but I've subbed on Patreon immediately as soon as I saw Lexie (and then Baker). The girls themselves are fantastic, as well as your artistic work (skin effects, expressions etc etc).
Jason Lecoeur Godspeed and thank you for standing out!
Come back and tell us what you think of the game when you finish the prologue. Then you can try GHD (Girls Have Dreams), the story of Jason 18 years before JASON ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: madtwilek

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I played this visual novel last night after I got the chance to play your other VN, Girls have Dreams, and I absolutely love it! First of all, as I said in my post in official Girls have Dreams thread, I have an interest in architecture (and city planning as well; I play SimCity and Cities: Skylines ;)) and I was really impressed by the built environment you designed for the primary setting, the alley with those small shops squeezed into limited spaces. I always love small interiors full of details and you did it so well. You have a nightclub, a grocery store, and a bakery followed by a facade, and then a stairway leading to the protagonist's apartment and finally, an adult shop, with a yard at the end of the alley containing a pick-up truck. Great detailing! It make me want to build an alley full of shops like that! Might do that in one day... :D (by the way, I built that streetscape shown on that front page, with the exception for the buildings along the streets in this image which were built by other players)

One thing I am curious about this design and arrangement is how nightclub is situated in this. I imagine a nightclub would require a substantial space compared to grocery store or bakery so it have to be either upper story or in the basement. I can't imagine it would be on ground level what with limited space to the point that their interiors would be literally have to be squeezed in. I would have to replay from saves but, if I recall correctly, I believe I spotted a stairs going up at the entrance.

Of course, I would be amiss to not end this post without mentioning the ginger pubic hairs that was visible from Lexie's panty! Reddish pubes are literally a gold mine, being a rare color type for pubic hair insofar as adult VNs are concerned (blonde are even more rarer), where most pubic hair are usually darker and black. Pubic hair is an icing on the cake for me but ginger pubes is a bonus for me! As I said in my post in Girls have Dreams thread, this game will be added to the database for the next edition!

Looking forward to future updates for this game as well. Good luck with the development!

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
new contest is running on the Spicygaming.net discord. An achievement of CoeurDeCochon is presented. It's up to you to see if it deserves a vote!

Prices are interesting and may allow me to be a little more visible on the adult game scene.
Thanks

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
If you start looking at what some people say about NTR, you give up playing the game buddy.
It's full of people who love NTR, those who don't like it are a minority.... It's full of NTR game..... Futa..... Gay.... but if you elaborate correctly within the script this everything can be avoided in the path of the routes you create.
I know many good games that have options to disable this, those who like it use those who don't like it, disable it and proceed with your game and don't worry about it.
Success in your game, and thank you.(y):coffee:
Do you have evidence to support your assertion that the majority of members in the F95zone community are in fact those who loves NTR? By the way, games with NTR tag are in fact in a minority of all games on F95zone. Out of the 11,808 games in total at the time of this writing, only 795 games are tagged for NTR.

At any rate, while NTR is not necessarily my cup of tea, I respect that everyone have different tastes and I do not think we should try to force or pressure a developer to cater to our own tastes. Especially if they refuse to do so. It is not fair to them if we keep pressuring them after their refusal, as it is their game, after all. For instance, I like pubic hairs, of all types from landing strip to full-out bush, on female characters but I do not go around pressuring the developer to give their female characters pubic hairs.

If a developer want to add tattoos, pubic hair, NTR, or whatever, more power to him/her. Again, it is their game after all. I respect those developers who stand by their choices, even though it may potentially cost them a segment of potential market. I respect them for taking these risks. The market, along with their tastes, do dictate the successes of a game after all, but money should not be a completely overriding consideration in game development. I have a little respect for any developer who were willing to sacrifice their own creations simply to please the audience and to make more money. There have to be a balance there, a trade-off but without fundamentally compromising their vision for the game simply for to make more money. We do vote with our money but it is not a democracy. There have to be at some points where the developer must draw a line.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Do you have evidence to support your assertion that the majority of members in the F95zone community are in fact those who loves NTR? By the way, games with NTR tag are in fact in a minority of all games on F95zone. Out of the 11,808 games in total at the time of this writing, only 795 games are tagged for NTR.

At any rate, while NTR is not necessarily my cup of tea, I respect that everyone have different tastes and I do not think we should try to force or pressure a developer to cater to our own tastes. Especially if they refuse to do so. It is not fair to them if we keep pressuring them after their refusal, as it is their game, after all. For instance, I like pubic hairs, of all types from landing strip to full-out bush, on female characters but I do not go around pressuring the developer to give their female characters pubic hairs.

If a developer want to add tattoos, pubic hair, NTR, or whatever, more power to him/her. Again, it is their game after all. I respect those developers who stand by their choices, even though it may potentially cost them a segment of potential market. I respect them for taking these risks. The market, along with their tastes, do dictate the successes of a game after all, but money should not be a completely overriding consideration in game development. I have a little respect for any developer who were willing to sacrifice their own creations simply to please the audience and to make more money. There have to be a balance there, a trade-off but without fundamentally compromising their vision for the game simply for to make more money. We do vote with our money but it is not a democracy. There have to be at some points where the developer must draw a line.
As long as the NTR is optional in a game, Im fine with it. Just don’t like when your forced to watch a scene with no choices to make

madtwilek

Jul 27, 2020
Of course, I would be amiss to not end this post without mentioning the ginger pubic hairs that was visible from Lexie's panty!
Have you seen the moles and stretch marks? I absolutely love the level of details in their games and how well-thought are the scenes. Playing Girls have Dreams/Wonderland now, as suggested, and sometimes literally spend a minute or so studying some particular renders. Can't stress enough how much I love their ways of working with skins, lightings, emotions etc.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019

Well said what you wrote.
Forgive me for sometimes saying certain shit, I think that's what you said we all have certain tastes, and we should all respect each other for each other's choices.
It was worth it.(y):coffee:

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Well said what you wrote.
Forgive me for sometimes saying certain shit, I think that's what you said we all have certain tastes, and we should all respect each other for each other's choices.
It was worth it.(y):coffee:
Totally understandable and it is OK. I have said certain shit in the past that I later regretted, too. I do not even know if I am all correct in what I said there but it is how I see it and I tried to express that the best I can. That being said, I am glad we understand each other and it is much appreciated. (y)

Reactions: Moricano

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
A little sneak peek at Lexie's room.

36FBE9D5-908D-4E55-88DB-A9128303DECF.png

As episode 01 takes shape, I'm working in parallel to release a little bonus story with Lexie by early September. Haven't you wondered what Lexie might have done when she got home from sleeping at Jason's place ?
This little bonus will be integrated into the game with the release of episode 01, it will allow you to customize Lexie's pubic hair and make new discoveries.

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes