Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Played . Can confirm it is 100% pure lesbian girl-girl love by default if you execute the great lovey-dovey operation (giggles a bit). The only way for it to go wrong besides killing Teru and/or having Sumire kill herself - which doesn't invalidate their love, yay lovers' suicide - is if the player buys drugs or decides to get her pregnant, which will require Sumire to grow a penis...
That sounds great, but can someone explain an absolute moron like me how/where to actually download this?

Oct 26, 2017
That sounds great, but can someone explain an absolute moron like me how/where to actually download this?
Easy. If you want the full experience, download the zip from the (or from the here).
1) Safety first. Tell to check it out before and after you download it.
2) Everything OK? Good. Extract it in a folder of your choice. If you want custom fonts, also extract the "install those fonts first" archive, otherwise ignore it - you can disable that ingame and it'll be automatically disabled if fonts aren't found.
3) Run PuchiAnchor.exe in that folder. This will start the era game hook (press the Enter/Return key to advance or confirm). At this point, you can start using your numeric keypad (or numkeys) to insert commands.
4) The first time you configure or "step into the darkness" (new game), the game will test your install. Don't freak out if fonts weren't found and you didn't want to use them - they'll be disabled.
5) Now the novel should begin. If you need more help, just ask.

For a text-only version if you're REALLY tight on space or want to link to it where attachments can't exceed 5-10MB, you can ignore the resources folder.

I haven't checked the emuera.config file that's provided so you might want to ask Shinlaw about that one.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Easy. If you want the full experience, download the zip from the (or from the here).
Alright, thanks. Just couldn't find that download link.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2018
Played . Can confirm it is 100% pure lesbian girl-girl love by default if you execute the great lovey-dovey operation (giggles a bit). The only way for it to go wrong besides killing Teru and/or having Sumire kill herself - which doesn't invalidate their love, yay lovers' suicide - is if the player buys drugs or decides to get her pregnant, which will require Sumire to grow a penis...

Virginity loss via fingering was a nice touch. Bit disappointed that (sfw) development wasn't added but modding era games isn't all that hard.

If CboyC wants to add it somehow, I don't really know where that would fit... Engine: Other, Type: 2D, Status: Abandoned (repo is archived and there's a bunch of stuff that isn't translated - doesn't really harm gameplay though, also some unimplemented features).

The filesize (130MB uncompressed) is due to the pictures. Custom fonts are about 3-4MB and not even required (I find it to look better with MS Gothic here). If you play artless, the game fits into a single 10MB F95 attachment, even with all the fonts and patches. :)
So I play this game and meet the Sister called Saki and she get kidnapped and all. After telling Teru that her sister get kidnap she get depressed. Anyone know how to activate the next chain event?

Oct 26, 2017
So I play this game and meet the Sister called Saki and she get kidnapped and all. After telling Teru that her sister get kidnap she get depressed. Anyone know how to activate the next chain event?
So you got Affection but aren't qualified for Love yet? If not qualified for Love you cannot rescue Saki.

1) Meet the Love requirements (Affection, Favor 5k, Obedience 5, Love 100, Hate Mark 0, Event: Tell Teru the truth - not 100% sure about the hidden requirements but they will turn white once fulfilled).
2) A [152] "Protect the bond" command will appear in the menu when you are ready. This will disappear if you forget to do it and lock the love route.
3) Type 152, confirm and execute the Sumire-Teru Great Lovey-Dovey Operation.

If you fail to rescue Teru's sister (Saki) within 10 days, she will be sold as a slave offscreen and you'll be stuck in this state (you'll get a bad end on the 11th day that plays as a cutscene). This will also be reflected in the conditions by the event being dark crimson and clearly showing "impossible to obtain".

As stated in the wiki, you cannot unlock other hidden abilities or stores after this so if you somehow wanted Forbidden Knowledge (as a completionist considering what it does) do that before hearing the news from Awai Oohoshi. You can still develop lewdness and even slavery, though.

One bad end that isn't mentioned is if you develop Teru too fast, as she procs her lewdness events *before* she can proc the affection one and then cannot proc affection anymore if she climaxed like a beast (the game will get confused about her discovering masturbation). This is a bug and isn't reflected ingame, so you're just stuck with no further explanation if this happens and can't unlock anything except lewdness.

Edit to not bump the thread: Slavery while lewd and in love (all 4 traits) will also lead to the most twisted happy ending. You first need to confirm that you want to enslave Teru then you can either stop or dig deeper into the insanity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2018
So you got Affection but aren't qualified for Love yet? If not qualified for Love you cannot rescue Saki.

1) Meet the Love requirements (Affection, Favor 5k, Obedience 5, Love 100, Hate Mark 0, Event: Tell Teru the truth - not 100% sure about the hidden requirements but they will turn white once fulfilled).
2) A [152] "Protect the bond" command will appear in the menu when you are ready. This will disappear if you forget to do it and lock the love route.
3) Type 152, confirm and execute the Sumire-Teru Great Lovey-Dovey Operation.

If you fail to rescue Teru's sister (Saki) within 10 days, she will be sold as a slave offscreen and you'll be stuck in this state (you'll get a bad end on the 11th day that plays as a cutscene). This will also be reflected in the conditions by the event being dark crimson and clearly showing "impossible to obtain".

As stated in the wiki, you cannot unlock other hidden abilities or stores after this so if you somehow wanted Forbidden Knowledge (as a completionist considering what it does) do that before hearing the news from Awai Oohoshi. You can still develop lewdness and even slavery, though.

One bad end that isn't mentioned is if you develop Teru too fast, as she procs her lewdness events *before* she can proc the affection one and then cannot proc affection anymore if she climaxed like a beast (the game will get confused about her discovering masturbation). This is a bug and isn't reflected ingame, so you're just stuck with no further explanation if this happens and can't unlock anything except lewdness.

Edit to not bump the thread: Slavery while lewd and in love (all 4 traits) will also lead to the most twisted happy ending. You first need to confirm that you want to enslave Teru then you can either stop or dig deeper into the insanity.
Oh yeah I just check and I haven't get 5K Favor yet, just a 4K. Thanks for the help.

Oct 26, 2017
Would you happen to have some EraScript knowledge by the way, Shinlaw? Looks like a mix of Pascal and old BASIC-family types but there's so much code split among over 1000 files it's easy to get slightly lost.

Fixed a few minor bugs without any issue (doesn't need compiling; doesn't even need the exe's reload function actually) but the debug mode seems to have been completely removed from the executable; enabling it does nothing regarding the ERB debug flag and I have no idea how to force it on startup in an ERB file so I'd have to code a custom debug, which is a bit stupid lol. The project is dead on both gitgud/gitlab (2018) and getuploader (2017) so it's more or less safe to assume Pedy gave up on it. :unsure:

The debugging option *does* check files as intended, it just won't set the flag that's checked in the ERB.

(I should probably make a thread for this one and upload it but since it's an unfinished port, it'd be really messy.)
Very nice find, adding this to external storage since I'm out of space. Thanks!

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Why Tales of Terrara is not in the list?
I just played it current version and ok, i savescummed a little, cheated a little, but still didnt break logic or plot, didnt forcefully skip anything - and got a complete lesbofest. All other stuff, including sausages, zoo and futa are avoidable. Of course you have to pick femMC.

Reactions: afterlights

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
Would you happen to have some EraScript knowledge by the way, Shinlaw? Looks like a mix of Pascal and old BASIC-family types but there's so much code split among over 1000 files it's easy to get slightly lost.
I'm clueless there, sorry. I only know (or learn) enough stuff to get things to work :p
I only did the love route with some variations, haven't noticed any bugs there. Translation is pretty solid - the whole story, diary and interface are done and the only place you get Japanese is at some of the H-interactions. Couldn't hook the game properly with Texthooker though, but there's always an option to use google translate camera:Kappa: Luckily my Japanese was good enough

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Why Tales of Terrara is not in the list?
I just played it current version and ok, i savescummed a little, cheated a little, but still didnt break logic or plot, didnt forcefully skip anything - and got a complete lesbofest. All other stuff, including sausages, zoo and futa are avoidable. Of course you have to pick femMC.
What's the difference between selecting "gender content" in the preferences (aka options section) and choosing a female MC at the start of the game? Or does that just mean you can choose your MC from the preferences?

akshah

Dec 14, 2022
One list I've been following on the site is by Onibaku for games with a female protagonist but with a focus on lesbian sex. Given how very little that sort of genre is out there, it was my hope for salvation. But over the past months the person hasn't even updated the OP with no response. That had me thinking, if he's not going to update it, then someone else will have to take over? That leaves me to take matters into my own hands.

So here it is. My List of games with a lesbian protagonist, or games with lesbian content in general. I even took the liberty of adding requested games he failed to add.
Like my Gay Protagonist list, this is WIP. So if there's anything I might have left out, please let me know.
In this list of games, Which games are with sounded videos?

Oct 26, 2017
I'm clueless there, sorry. I only know (or learn) enough stuff to get things to work :p
I only did the love route with some variations, haven't noticed any bugs there. Translation is pretty solid - the whole story, diary and interface are done and the only place you get Japanese is at some of the H-interactions. Couldn't hook the game properly with Texthooker though, but there's always an option to use google translate camera:Kappa: Luckily my Japanese was good enough
Oh okay. Thanks anyway - the translation is decent indeed, though I grabbed the original as well just in case I figure out how to tweak the emuera engine (written in C# apparently) to see if I can get a fully working exe for development and debugging. Pedy did change (and break) some of PCDRP's original code but I need to gitgud at it to fix everything. :KEK:

I'd make a list of all the bugs I fixed from what little I learned while digging into it but it'd derail the thread pretty damn hard lol. As you said, thankfully, it's perfectly possible to clear all routes and combine them too as long as you save often (in different slots) so it is not as broken as Pedy made it sound like on gitlab. :)

Spent so much time on this one I wonder if I'll ever get to touch the HisaSaki base version...

Reactions: Shinlaw

LadyOfSpiders

Mar 8, 2021

Mostly otome with two female love interests, one is obvious and another requires some stat juggling to discover.
There is no sex and dating is not a focus, but I liked the story on its own merits.

Reactions: EndlessNights