Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
What do you mean by propaganda?

I guess that the problem with lesbian MC games is that there is a lot of variation. I prefer realistic games over worlds of only female.
I'm fine with it being unrealistic (not sure what the other guy meant by propaganda though), I just want good gameplay, story, dialogue, and sexy lesbian scenes.

I mean Missy is completely unrealistic, but is an excellent lesbian game

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you for this absolutely essential thread and all the work you’ve put in!
What would be you guys’ top recommendations? Like the absolute best lesbian protagonist games out there?
I'm with everyone else on the fact that it depends on your own tastes.

Visual Novels: There's plenty of choice there. If you're more of a nukige type of bookworm, I found MajiYuri to be fun (Japanese knowledge or a decent text hook required). If nukige is out of the question and you want to ACTUALLY read stuff instead of touching yourself all the time, depends on your type of story. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o ("A Kiss To The Petals") is a decent one with an actual story.

STGs: Mistress vs Slave is a must if you like the art and don't mind the politics. A modded version of Custom Reido Fantasy Special will also allow you to have Nano interact with everyone without having to go through monsters, tentacles and "I must use dicks to breed".

RPGs: Crimson Veil is highly recommended, especially the vampire route (currently being developed; the main route had a fair share of lesbian content added, and Mila's sexuality will remain "pure" as long as you exterminate those male aberrations and tell them that men make awful vampires before finishing them off, letting only female vampires and monsters take advantage of you). Catgirl's Questlist is definitely recommended as a VNRPG hybrid. I also highly recommend Luxaren Allure if you are okay with something less erotic and more romantic without falling into MariMite-tier "omigosh onee-sama" clichés. As was already stated, many classics are rife with yuri subtext if that's enough to get you going, though the ones that truly feature a lesbian protagonist are rare (the Summon Night series has a female protagonist who stays in denial from start to finish with just about everyone else hitting on her, especially her own familiar in the first one - Sugarette's a real treasure; it's mostly the NPCs that go full lesbian mode and don't want anything to have to do with men).

For a more obscure recommendation, if you are into extreme fetishes and really long one-man projects, Majilesca has a monster girl's adventure (human figure, just has very discrete monster girl features) in a world full of, well, you guessed it, monster girls where she sets out to make friends with other species and very, very lewd stuff happens (no, not handholding, that's for degenerates; I'm talking about stuff like bondage, chocolate and lemonade play). Reason it isn't on F95 is because one, SangO insisted that they want to keep working on it themselves and eventually release it for free on DLsite, and two, it might cross the border, as they are cute and all, but kind of undergrown, if you see what I mean. I like my girls that way, even though I don't mind more adult-looking ones that don't have Z-cup breasts and butts that look like they're going to cause the moon to unexist. :sneaky:

Been a while since I wrote a wall of text. Hope that helps you a little bit, and enjoy your stay among us! ;)

Edit: A ghost removed some of the content. Spanked that ghost, made her moan and politely told her to put it back where it was then come get her punishment.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
If you're looking for Western titles, I humbly suggest my own game, Erisa's Summer, a VN with 3D graphics which follows an all-female crew of recent college grads and features a strictly lesbian protagonist and rather large cast of love interests.

I'd also suggest (in no particular order - all western VNs, no offense to anybody omitted!):
  • Dog Days of Summer (slice of life with magic and optional mother-daughter incest)
  • Mother Lovers' Society (slice of life with less optional mother-daughter incest)
  • CLIT (super hero themed)
  • VULVA (CLIT's prequel - about a competitive volleyball league where lesbian sex is the reward)
  • Healslut (VN about an MMO; has multiple options, but a good lesbian path and story)
  • Missy (already mentioned - RPGM school girls, some focus on exhibitionism/humiliation/punishment)
  • Yuri University (sandbox VN with HS visuals, college girls exploring sexuality as they live together)
  • Life Changes for Keeley (great lesbian route, all Tlaero/Mortze games are great, but few are lesbian exclusive - the in-production Toro 7 has a lesbian path and is also great!)
  • Most games by Dharker Studios are good for a little bit... a few quality 2D renders Galaxy Girls is the best, imo
  • Sakura games by Winged Cloud are usually the same as Dharker... a few quality 2D renders and lots of story

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
If you're looking for Western titles, I humbly suggest my own game, Erisa's Summer, a VN with 3D graphics which follows an all-female crew of recent college grads and features a strictly lesbian protagonist and rather large cast of love interests.

I'd also suggest (in no particular order - all western VNs, no offense to anybody omitted!):
  • Dog Days of Summer (slice of life with magic and optional mother-daughter incest)
  • Mother Lovers' Society (slice of life with less optional mother-daughter incest)
  • CLIT (super hero themed)
  • VULVA (CLIT's prequel - about a competitive volleyball league where lesbian sex is the reward)
  • Healslut (VN about an MMO; has multiple options, but a good lesbian path and story)
  • Missy (already mentioned - RPGM school girls, some focus on exhibitionism/humiliation/punishment)
  • Yuri University (sandbox VN with HS visuals, college girls exploring sexuality as they live together)
  • Life Changes for Keeley (great lesbian route, all Tlaero/Mortze games are great, but few are lesbian exclusive - the in-production Toro 7 has a lesbian path and is also great!)
  • Most games by Dharker Studios are good for a little bit... a few quality 2D renders Galaxy Girls is the best, imo
  • Sakura games by Winged Cloud are usually the same as Dharker... a few quality 2D renders and lots of story
Thanks for all the suggestions and links, I will go check all of that

• Red Heart
Reactions: IM6

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
For more specific recommendations based on your fetishes:
- BDSM: Bonds. It reads like a VN and plays like a funny STG with focus on, obviously, being tied up, bound, gagged, and enjoying it.
- Scat/Urination Chocolate/Lemonade: We've covered that one with Majilesca. It's right there in the title as a double pun, and it's heavy on olfactophilia as well, as Momona is a really, really naughty goblin girl who goes through her classmates' used underwear. And their female family relatives too, because why not?
- DID: DID -Escape From The Abandoned Factory-. Very short but the translation is awesome if you want to play it in English. Like most DID content, it explores more "advanced" things like offscreen death, vore, etc.
- Foot Fetish: Mistress vs Slave. The game got bashed for this because some F95 users just can't go anywhere without kinkshaming things they see as repulsive instead of moving on.
- Hypnosis/Mind Control: Adventure High is a good one. Haven't touched that one in a while because I made a run for it as soon as I read the word "Unity". There's nothing wrong with Flash games and Java applets that don't need an Internet access, screw modern browsers.
- Latex: I'd normally put this under BDSM, but 3072 AD isn't that bad. It'd be much better as a CG set or voiced and illustrated work, though, as the game is unintuitive, a pain in the assets to play and full of bugs. Expect your fun to be pretty limited; not recommended if you are a switch as you'll be the slave through and through here and brainwashed all the time. It also gets boring fairly quickly but the art really is nice.
- Olfactophilia: I'd just recommend RPGs by . Don't expect any romance or girl talk here, you let your butt do the talking or fall victim to it. How can you say you love your girl if you can't even appreciate her scent?*
- Spanking: The Misadventures of The Elven Paladin. A great attempt at a first game but damn did it get bashed here for being too heavy on the spanking. Make sure you do have a thing for slapping butts redder than red.
- Vampirism/Transformation: Crimson Veil, obviously. You'll want to play all of the female bad endings if you have the fetish. I either recommend a set of saves, supporting MKRU (which you should if you enjoy the game) or finishing the main route to unlock the Theater of Inevitability with all "bad ends".
- Vore: Either Monster Girl Quest mods (Cecil's quest?) with Ruka fully removed and revamped as a female protagonist or the classic Echidna Wars. Pretty sure there are others with a female (and lesbian, as in I'm here to have fun with *girls* and have them enjoy it too, please keep your dicks and males out of my way, thank you) protagonist.

*Eproctophilia (anal perfume) in this case for circle Skunks. Majilesca does have the regular smell fetish in addition to it.

Extra:
- Fighting: A game genre I skipped above. Well, a kakuge with a real plot is a hard find, but some are worth considering, like Skullgirls (without the goddamn male DLC) or Arcana Heart.

Edit: Some quick sorting.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to write your recommendation post, I really appreciate it

Oct 26, 2017
Can't believe I forgot Sakura Dungeon and Madam's Maid... Yeah, definite recommendations. Couldn't enjoy the latter to the fullest because of my device struggling hard with Unity, but Demon Master Chris and Sakura Dungeon are a must if you want a funny harem-like story with a main love interest (who's also the antagonist in both cases, iirc; in Sakura Dungeon, you *play as* the antagonist) and also enjoy dungeon crawlers.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I'm with everyone else on the fact that it depends on your own tastes.

Visual Novels: There's plenty of choice there. If you're more of a nukige type of bookworm, I found MajiYuri to be fun (Japanese knowledge or a decent text hook required). If nukige is out of the question and you want to ACTUALLY read stuff instead of touching yourself all the time, depends on your type of story. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o ("A Kiss To The Petals") is a decent one with an actual story.

STGs: Mistress vs Slave is a must if you like the art and don't mind the politics. A modded version of Custom Reido Fantasy Special will also allow you to have Nano interact with everyone without having to go through monsters, tentacles and "I must use dicks to breed".

RPGs: Crimson Veil is highly recommended, especially the vampire route (currently being developed; the main route had a fair share of lesbian content added, and Mila's sexuality will remain "pure" as long as you exterminate those male aberrations and tell them that men make awful vampires before finishing them off, letting only female vampires and monsters take advantage of you). Catgirl's Questlist is definitely recommended as a VNRPG hybrid. I also highly recommend Luxaren Allure if you are okay with something less erotic and more romantic without falling into MariMite-tier "omigosh onee-sama" clichés. As was already stated, many classics are rife with yuri subtext if that's enough to get you going, though the ones that truly feature a lesbian protagonist are rare (the Summon Night series has a female protagonist who stays in denial from start to finish with just about everyone else hitting on her, especially her own familiar in the first one - Sugarette's a real treasure; it's mostly the NPCs that go full lesbian mode and don't want anything to have to do with men).

For a more obscure recommendation, if you are into extreme fetishes and really long one-man projects, Majilesca has a monster girl's adventure (human figure, just has very discrete monster girl features) in a world full of, well, you guessed it, monster girls where she sets out to make friends with other species and very, very lewd stuff happens (no, not handholding, that's for degenerates; I'm talking about stuff like bondage, chocolate and lemonade play). Reason it isn't on F95 is because one, SangO insisted that they want to keep working on it themselves and eventually release it for free on DLsite, and two, it might cross the border, as they are cute and all, but kind of undergrown, if you see what I mean. I like my girls that way, even though I don't mind more adult-looking ones that don't have Z-cup breasts and butts that look like they're going to cause the moon to unexist. :sneaky:

Been a while since I wrote a wall of text. Hope that helps you a little bit, and enjoy your stay among us! ;)

Edit: A ghost removed some of the content. Spanked that ghost, made her moan and politely told her to put it back where it was then come get her punishment.
Vampire path is not pure lesbian though, as you have that Male vampire that turns Mila, it's mostly lesbian, aside from that part though

Reactions: awesummo

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Can't believe I forgot Sakura Dungeon and Madam's Maid... Yeah, definite recommendations. Couldn't enjoy the latter to the fullest because of my device struggling hard with Unity, but Demon Master Chris and Sakura Dungeon are a must if you want a funny harem-like story with a main love interest (who's also the antagonist in both cases, iirc; in Sakura Dungeon, you *play as* the antagonist) and also enjoy dungeon crawlers.
Your comment made me realize that the very first eroge yuri saga I played is missing from this thread.

The Lightning Warrior Raidy saga :

Raidy 1
Raidy 2
Raidy 3

There is also a 4th game but it have never been translated sadly.

It's a Japanese dungeon crawler saga. It has ae heavy focus on lezdom with Raidy being dominant or submissive depending on winning/losing against boss fights.

Gameplay feels a bit slow/heavy for a dungeon crawler but It's not that bad for the first and second game since the dungeons are not that big. The 2nd game is probably the best of this saga.

The third game however is terrible. I don't recommend anyone playing it. Dungeon are way too huge and it's a real pain going through it.

Those games does involve straight content with even rape being performed on the protagonist. It's not possible to perform a pure yuri run. You've been warned.

Reactions: Beggarman

Oct 26, 2017
I forgot Raidy too. I am seriously getting old. Thanks Gwedelino. And agreed, while all three are yuri rich, none of them have a fully unavoidable 100% lesbian route (sadly). It's also not easily moddable to my knowledge, I can't even recall the engine they used.

JAST didn't do the 4th? I thought they ported all of them.
Vampire path is not pure lesbian though, as you have that Male vampire that turns Mila, it's mostly lesbian, aside from that part though
Yep, forgot to add a warning about the mandatory encounter with Lord Dorian to turn Mila, thanks. I just skip the scene though and pretend magic happened, lol. (If you can't do it that way, start directly on the vampire route; that's how MKRU plans the game to be eventually I believe.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2022
Your comment made me realize that the very first eroge yuri saga I played is missing from this thread.

The Lightning Warrior Raidy saga :

Raidy 1
Raidy 2
Raidy 3

There is also a 4th game but it have never been translated sadly.

It's a Japanese dungeon crawler saga. It has ae heavy focus on lezdom with Raidy being dominant or submissive depending on winning/losing against boss fights.

Gameplay feels a bit slow/heavy for a dungeon crawler but It's not that bad for the first and second game since the dungeons are not that big. The 2nd game is probably the best of this saga.

The third game however is terrible. I don't recommend anyone playing it. Dungeon are way too huge and it's a real pain going through it.

Those games does involve straight content with even rape being performed on the protagonist. It's not possible to perform a pure yuri run. You've been warned.
a pity about that, for me a single straight scene ruins a game, but that is also the reason why they are not and should not be on the list since you can't play a purely lesbian route.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2018
What do you mean by propaganda?

I guess that the problem with lesbian MC games is that there is a lot of variation. I prefer realistic games over worlds of only female.
Some of the games made by 'real lesbian' is usually too focused on more political view and how they keep fighting the society or something while the relationship part are usually the secondary focus of the story. It's basically them ranting....Not telling a story. But ehhh maybe it's just me that tried too many Yuri game that created by those type of peoples.
Like i play Yuri Game for the relationship, all the other stuff is secondary.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Some of the games made by 'real lesbian' is usually too focused on more political view and how they keep fighting the society or something while the relationship part are usually the secondary focus of the story. It's basically them ranting....Not telling a story. But ehhh maybe it's just me that tried too many Yuri game that created by those type of peoples.
We're still reaching the same problem : personal investment combined with little to no reward.

Can't make a quick game if you rightly want to establish a story based on its characters and their relationships.

I know some game are managing to do it, but you won't convince me that you don't need at least your game to have a minimum duration if you want to focus on the relationship between characters.

So either devs have to invest a gigantic amount of their time into their project by making everything themselves, but that's both a quick way to the burnout and a tight rope between managing to have all the right skills ("writer/ programer/ artist/ designer") if they want to end up making a good game.

Either they have to outsource part of the work, but that's a huge financial investment.

Since I recently dipped into the other side, and that I'm outsourcing art (both because of a lack of skill and a will to save my time) I can tell you that making a first build for my game (so around 60/90 minutes of game time) will take me 10 month of work on my free time and cost me around 7000 €.

I can afford that only because I'm without any doubt in a privileged situation compared to a lot of people in the world.

Most of yuri game devs won't ever be rewarded for their work since yuri doesn't pay so sadly it's way harder to make long games and to build up a proper chemistry between the characters.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
The really funny part of which is that they're probably written by people far too young to have been involved in any of those struggles :ROFLMAO:

Daemmerwind

Aug 30, 2021
The really funny part of which is that they're probably written by people far too young to have been involved in any of those struggles :ROFLMAO:
As a lesbian 40+ I often think the same.
It shows but that is life. As almost every porn it tends to be made from a more male view but I would never complain - it is my free choice wether I watch these porn or play these games. I still wouldn't mind find some more woman creating porn games. ^^
Good Artwork or Gameplay are great and found in most games, a good story is just a bonus for me due this.

But there are some exceptions I loved: Become a Rockstar for example for featuring a lesbian couple the MC couldn't just break into by showing dick and stuff.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Does anyone know the name of a vn that was centered around a couple of young women set in some asian country like Singapore or something? it basically explored the growing attraction between them and how the family of one of the girls reacts to it. Sorry, it's a bit vague as I saw it a while back.
Sounds a bit like A Summer’s End? :unsure:

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
Can you provide some examples? I've never met anything like that.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
As a lesbian 40+ I often think the same.
It shows but that is life. As almost every porn it tends to be made from a more male view but I would never complain - it is my free choice wether I watch these porn or play these games. I still wouldn't mind find some more woman creating porn games. ^^
Good Artwork or Gameplay are great and found in most games, a good story is just a bonus for me due this.

But there are some exceptions I loved: Become a Rockstar for example for featuring a lesbian couple the MC couldn't just break into by showing dick and stuff.
Is there some common bias/mistakes you usually spot in Yuri centered games that make you think : "yup, this game has been made by a man, who has no clue about what he's talking about?"