Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Flowers series, no sexual content but the art is really pretty and it's rather slow paced stories.
Flowers is already on the list (Finished --> 2D Games --> Renpy...it's not actually a Ren'Py game so it has probably been misclassified), but you're right. It's an interesting game/series that is quite artistic in its approach and is leisurely in its pacing. I've been slowly playing through the first game for a while now. I've particularly enjoyed how it isn't solely focused on romance, but also covers topics like social anxiety, how the MC feels like a fish out of water in a new milieu, and the difficulty of maintaining friendships with people who might not always have your back or understand you. There are some lighthearted and funny moments too.

I'm a little bitter about the way the missing books mystery unfolded, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RyouHanabi

Jan 29, 2023
Flowers is already on the list (Finished --> 2D Games --> Renpy...it's not actually a Ren'Py game so it has probably been misclassified), but you're right. It's an interesting game/series that is quite artistic in its approach and is leisurely in its pacing. I've been slowly playing through the first game for a while now. I've particularly enjoyed how it isn't solely focused on romance, but also covers topics like social anxiety, how the MC feels like a fish out of water in a new milieu, and the difficulty of maintaining friendships with people who might not always have your back or understand you. There are some lighthearted and funny moments too.

I'm a little bitter about the way the missing books mystery unfolded, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was checking Others category before posting, my bad haha.
Totally agree with you. The art, the pace plus soundtrack make you just sink in. It's been a long time since I played the series, 3rd part was my favorite and the 2nd one least favorite. I still need to play the final part thou.

Reactions: EndlessNights
Jun 7, 2018
So, I'm in a Twisted Mood this month. So can I ask for a good Yuri Game where protag seduce a straight girl or a Lesbian seduce the straight protagonist?

I get tired seeing some doujin how a dude have a magical dick that turn lesbian into straight, I manage to see those because there is a Yuri tag in there.

Oct 26, 2017
So, I'm in a Twisted Mood this month. So can I ask for a good Yuri Game where protag seduce a straight girl or a Lesbian seduce the straight protagonist?

I get tired seeing some doujin how a dude have a magical dick that turn lesbian into straight, I manage to see those because there is a Yuri tag in there.
If you mean a short early development game where you can tell a traumatized girl getting raped by a futa real biological women aren't monsters and you'll treat her nicely if you let her see for herself, you can try Alvir's attempt at a SLG Noblesse Oblige. Beware though, it will have futa at some point. It's currently early alpha and needs a lot of proofreading. It basically has a few lesbian scenes and some heartwarming dialogue for now. The protégée starts out straight and scared of women since she's been raped by a futa and discarded as a slave. Lacks depth on lesbian propaganda properly educating her but that's about it.

Not sure if Gwedelino's VN will have this kind of stuff since KLK Ryuuko's Rumble was intended to be fully yuri-centric with some straight content - the developer is still working on it to get a nice tentative release.

Trying to find 2D or text games (especially without audio) where we get futas or males to go back to dicking around with each other while the girls decide for themselves who's more suitable for them for a long-term relationship. Been working on era games to go back to something different, eraHisasakI and eraSumiTeru both are 100% lesbian romance with optional and avoidable futa (it's included by default in eramaker since I believe erakanon featured the male protagonist of Kanon, and the original erasaki also features Saki's useless childhood friend as the "trainer" you play as - an all-female assistant doesn't make up for it, though if you remove Kyoutarou Suga from the roster and put Saki Miyanaga as the trainer while rewriting the entire story, you may end up with something acceptable).

EraBasic coding and debugging is annoying (about as cool as Kirikiri since it commits the absolute sin of allowing non-ASCII names for variables, game structure and filenames) and you have to convert everything to UTF-8 BOM because it was made 30 years ago - when Shift-JIS was cool in eroge and almost everything made by amateurs was Java applets, NScripter, KAG or eramaker. (C# executable) or (Python 3 quick and dirty script) are decent if you don't have your own batch solution to quickly reencode hundreds of ERB files.

To do away with the above wall of text, maybe some points of interests, at your own risk:
Mistress vs Slave (Steam version, NOT the one in the thread): Unless I broke the game somehow, I'm almost sure I got rid of all males trying to get in the way, had Elfina dominate Puella (the protagonist) while also making sure Orca completely forgot about growing a dick and grew interest in only females of her own volition. And then they all lived happily ever after having both casual romance and pure orgies between princesses, queens, chieftains and female nobility, turning the tables on each other during SM play...
KLK Ryuuko's Rumble (still in development): Just visit the thread, take a look around and see if you might like it when Gwedelino publishes the tentative release. I know next to nothing about KLK so I'm mostly curious on what we get to read since it's a VN.
Noblesse Oblige (early alpha): So far, being told an abominable story about futa rape and being able to tell a traumatized slave not all women are brutes and can also love other women too (without the need for a disgusting dick or even sex toys) was more than enough. I also turned her into a lesbian by reducing her interests in males, dicks and beasts to zero via smooth girl talk and the morning events (and excursions) feel nice. I also seduced the Female Bandit, of course (her quote on dicks and men is priceless). She can be turned into a fully self-accepting lesbian by convincing her male charisma, special traits and magic tricks won't change her true feelings.
(pw: it's 3 characters and very obvious): You can get the original versions of eraHisaSakI and eraSumireTeru there. If you can't speak Japanese and/or feel completely lost, see for an incomplete, decent half-human, half-machine translation. 100% lesbian romance with a strong focus on training since they're SLG (the thing is there's only one girl to train and the goal is to free her from slavery so nobody else can buy her and turn her into a mindless sex slave - for both games, though eraSumireTeru takes it slightly further and they both go completely insane if you go for the true love ending). Only eraSumireTeru has a decent amount of art since era games were originally intended to be text-only, so make sure the story is what you are after.

Reactions: gg123

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021

Probably something close to what you look for is this, which is quite short and bland, but at least realistic.

In my opinion, the one with the most potential is this one, which is still developed for a target of straight men, tho.

There are a bunch of others, but I cannot find them back. There is one where you can pick LesF MC or M MC, and while the love interests are all F (your sister and your mom included), there is a specific route where you fuck a kinda homophobe girl, which I guess it's possibly the best for what you are looking for.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021

Although I'm aware it doesn't help you now, I have such a story planned. It's an idea I love too ^^

Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl
Jun 7, 2018
Noblesse Oblige (early alpha): So far, being told an abominable story about futa rape and being able to tell a traumatized slave not all women are brutes and can also love other women too (without the need for a disgusting dick or even sex toys) was more than enough. I also turned her into a lesbian by reducing her interests in males, dicks and beasts to zero via smooth girl talk and the morning events (and excursions) feel nice. I also seduced the Female Bandit, of course (her quote on dicks and men is priceless). She can be turned into a fully self-accepting lesbian by convincing her male charisma, special traits and magic tricks won't change her true feelings.
Wait, it have that much content now? Last time I play it, it was just a Long Live the Queen wannabe.

Oct 26, 2017
Wait, it have that much content now? Last time I play it, it was just a Long Live the Queen wannabe.
Long Live the Queen still is more complete obviously, but it does have some funny additional content. I'm mostly curious about what Alvir will do with the story as - per this thread's topic and most of our common interests - if it becomes an unavoidable dickfest or any of the ladies has to romance/fuck a male or futa, it becomes instantly NG.

I didn't really mind the male teachers since none of them hit on the protagonist or the protégées so far.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Not sure if Gwedelino's VN will have this kind of stuff since KLK Ryuuko's Rumble was intended to be fully yuri-centric with some straight content - the developer is still working on it to get a nice tentative release.
My game isn't even out yet. :eek:

It won't really match what untrustablebackstabber is looking for anyway.

Not a fan of the sexuality switch trope in a game if the whole game is not built around that and mine won't.

Oct 26, 2017
My game isn't even out yet. :eek:

It won't really match what untrustablebackstabber is looking for anyway.

Not a fan of the sexuality switch trope in a game if the whole game is not built around that and mine won't.
That's why I mentioned still in development instead of alpha or beta, I suppose I could have used better phrasing ;)
Thanks for the information, still looking forward to it myself heh, will check the dev thread every now and then as usual.

viShinigamiAsim

Jun 2, 2022
Easy. If you want the full experience, download the zip from the (or from the here).
1) Safety first. Tell to check it out before and after you download it.
2) Everything OK? Good. Extract it in a folder of your choice. If you want custom fonts, also extract the "install those fonts first" archive, otherwise ignore it - you can disable that ingame and it'll be automatically disabled if fonts aren't found.
3) Run PuchiAnchor.exe in that folder. This will start the era game hook (press the Enter/Return key to advance or confirm). At this point, you can start using your numeric keypad (or numkeys) to insert commands.
4) The first time you configure or "step into the darkness" (new game), the game will test your install. Don't freak out if fonts weren't found and you didn't want to use them - they'll be disabled.
5) Now the novel should begin. If you need more help, just ask.

For a text-only version if you're REALLY tight on space or want to link to it where attachments can't exceed 5-10MB, you can ignore the resources folder.

I haven't checked the emuera.config file that's provided so you might want to ask Shinlaw about that one.
Let's say I want to use the fonts, which game folder do I put the installed fonts?

Jun 7, 2018
So...I just try Noblesse Oblige....I manage to get the seduce bandit scene...well its not that long but It there. But for the other scene you just said its either you have the Patreon version that have the scene where you manage to turn her into lesbian or it need a lot of boring repeatation to get that scene.