Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Just wanted to recommend this one:

it's about two girlfriends stealing cows in space, has a bit of firefly vibe and extra large pixels.
I had fun with this one. It's very short, but if you appreciate quirky, irreverent space comedy with a dash of romance and don't mind pixel art and rudimentary interfaces you'll likely enjoy this. There's more to the game than I initially thought because practically every choice leads to a different scene or consequence down the line so it's quite replayable.

I think I've found the only good ending for Quanee and Enora, but I've come across absolutely zero good endings for the cows so far. Why couldn't the crew and passengers have ended up hiding out on some out of the way, lush garden planet and live happily ever after together? I'm actually starting to wonder a bit if the dev had a bad experience on a farm or at a petting zoo as a child...

LadyOfSpiders, thanks for all the recs! You have a real knack for finding interesting games that tend to fly under the radar. I think there are now four good games that I would perhaps never have played if you hadn't posted about them here. Keep up the great work!

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Short, but I quite enjoyed it. Says 1.0 but I can see a lot of scope to expand it to include more buildup and character development.
Since the dev is talking about their "next game" on itch.io and twitter, I assume that they don't intend on continuing it and see this one as a practice run.

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
The status of the following games has been changed from "Ongoing" to "Abandoned":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The status of the following games has been changed from "Ongoing" to "Finished":

I don't care about 2D and RPGM, though.
which is voiced

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The status of the following games has been changed from "Ongoing" to "Abandoned":
For Inevitable Relations, I don't think the game is abandoned.
It's just that KinneyX23 has a slow pace (it's not a criticism, just an observation, as I understand they work on it when they can).
In their discord server, they wrote this message the 16 of February
1682100302375.png

Reactions: afterlights
Jun 7, 2018
For 2D RPGM
A Drow's Life Haven't tried it because BDSM.
Angelic Acceptor Alouette is Finished on the Patreon Page, dev just need to clean it up a bit. I like it but the game have a lot of hidden side story that have a strange requirement.
Caliross, The Shapeshifter's Legacy is still Updating, I think its good but the protag personality is meh for me.
Crimson Veil is Complete on TFGamessite. I tried it but ehh I like Long Haired Protag.
Euclyca Its a fucking mess, You need to cheat to enjoy that shit and the scene is just so random. So not worth it but I think its Complete.
Fem U Zero Week 2 I don't follow this one after trying it one time, ehhh its just getting dommed by female university. I think its still updating.
Lost Treasures Fart is not my Fetish, Never Tried it.
Lust Doll Plus I recommend it since the RPG combat is good and you can customize your char a lot. Also Rinny Besto Girlfriend, need more handholding. Its still updating monthly.
Mira Co Rescue Haven't tried it since Restriction by something seems to be the fetish.
Mistress vs Slave Haven't tried it because the overworld sprite looks meh.
Triple Threat Haven't tried it but from the page it say abandoned.

Note: I'm not a fan of 3D RPGM unless its Koikatsu or Honey Select.

Honorable Mention
Magical Camp. It was the greatest Translesbian Game but it get Discontinued. The Team say they might return back to it but don't know when.

Last edited: