Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

CrazyDriver

May 7, 2020
I think there needs to be a "Japanese"/"Western" Tag on games so that people can find the games they want much more easily without having to go through a million Japanese games just to find one western game. :( It's sooo extremely hard to find even a single decent western game on here without first going through thousands of japanese games. :(
i mean, you could just exclude the censored tag, that would probably help with the majority.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I think there needs to be a "Japanese"/"Western" Tag on games so that people can find the games they want much more easily without having to go through a million Japanese games just to find one western game. :( It's sooo extremely hard to find even a single decent western game on here without first going through thousands of japanese games. :(
they don't even use the lesbian tag right around here, imagine still having a tag like that

Oct 26, 2017
You know what I want and everyone think Crazy. A Lesbian SRPG Game because there is only one and its Lesbian Sex Knights "Lolis One". Speaking of Lolis One.....Its surprisingly a well balanced RPG Game that is fun and have interesting character with good art style. Heck I can even say Lolis One is more balanced than most SRPG on steam. Its a surprisingly good game for a game with a wacky title.

I want moooaar Lesbian SRPG. Well there Esperia Uprising of Scarlet Witch but its just the usual Fire Emblem and not focus on the Yuri.....and its not even NSFW.

Also it might be just me but I think its better to put SRPG stuff in RPG Maker than others.
Would love to see an actual lesbian SRPG with tons of female-only units and a solid plot.
Some of the Fire Emblem installments had a bunch of yuri subtext but no clear focus on yuri.

It's also much better when units have the hots for each other - especially if they're enemies.

Reactions: bacienvu88

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Would love to see an actual lesbian SRPG with tons of female-only units and a solid plot.
Some of the Fire Emblem installments had a bunch of yuri subtext but no clear focus on yuri.

It's also much better when units have the hots for each other - especially if they're enemies.
Could you send me a DM please ?

I can't DM you.

Thanks.

Jun 7, 2018
So since there is no interesting games so far I have an interesting question for all of my fellow Yuri Cultist. If a man get genderbend and his friend also get genderbend then they both have sex with each other in their girl body without knowing each other identities does that count as Yaoi or Yuri or Straight? I call this question the Schrödinger's Sexuality since you will never know if its Yaoi or Yuri or Straight.

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
So since there is no interesting games so far I have an interesting question for all of my fellow Yuri Cultist. If a man get genderbend and his friend also get genderbend then they both have sex with each other in their girl body without knowing each other identities does that count as Yaoi or Yuri or Straight? I call this question the Schrödinger's Sexuality since you will never know if its Yaoi or Yuri or Straight.
For me it's only visual, it has absolutely nothing to do with the "identity" of the characters or the target audience, if the image is two female bodies, it's lesbian, if there is a dick, it is not.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
For me Yuri/Lesbian is just pussy on pussy. anything outside of that, does not enter as yuri. But, I'm talking about GAMES. EXCLUSIVELY! IT'S NOT WORTH THE REAL WORLD!

In the real world, trans women, trans men and their rights must be absolutely respected and they must be treated as they identify.

Jun 6, 2022
talking about games, maybe it is out of desperation to have more yuri, but I would count something like this as one, at the end of the day they are 2 women (at least "physically") who like women, having sex with each other.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I saw that episode of Black Mirror. It was weird.

Poundra'Mari

Sep 26, 2020
It's simple, if they identify their self as men it's yaoi, as women it's yuri, if one as a man and the other as a woman it's straight.
But putting aside your inquiry, I really hate genderbend in yuri. They always use it to justify why a woman is attracted to another woman. With the "you have a mind of a guy that's why you are attracted to women, it's normal".....

Jun 7, 2018
It's simple, if they identify their self as men it's yaoi, as women it's yuri, if one as a man and the other as a woman it's straight.
But putting aside your inquiry, I really hate genderbend in yuri. They always use it to justify why a woman is attracted to another woman. With the "you have a mind of a guy that's why you are attracted to women, it's normal".....
I means its more logical than a genderbend dude suddenly fall in love with a dick after they get raped. Like for the love of chaos, there is so much genderbend that end that way.

Poundra'Mari

Sep 26, 2020
I means its more logical than a genderbend dude suddenly fall in love with a dick after they get raped. Like for the love of chaos, there is so much genderbend that end that way.
Yeah, that's literally the story of all TS ero-manga I read. At the moment they have a woman's body, they are craving cocks... just WTF