Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

Jun 7, 2018
You know what I want and everyone think Crazy. A Lesbian SRPG Game because there is only one and its Lesbian Sex Knights "Lolis One". Speaking of Lolis One.....Its surprisingly a well balanced RPG Game that is fun and have interesting character with good art style. Heck I can even say Lolis One is more balanced than most SRPG on steam. Its a surprisingly good game for a game with a wacky title.

I want moooaar Lesbian SRPG. Well there Esperia Uprising of Scarlet Witch but its just the usual Fire Emblem and not focus on the Yuri.....and its not even NSFW.

Also it might be just me but I think its better to put SRPG stuff in RPG Maker than others.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
So i played new update of Her Desire and got a strange idea.
Is there any point of making, lets say, "yuri-patch" for this kind of games that contain avoidable dicks? For example just a bit of poking of HD scripts can make it into lesbian-only kinetic novel without any unwanted choices. I know, choices there are pretty obvious, but still.
Of course everything is only for this thread, there is no need for such stuff in general game threads.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
I thought the same until recently. Lust, BDSM and violence in games and war in reality changed my mind.
Hm, perhaps i'll come to this as well some day. But for now i dont mind occasional lust or bdsm, though it doesnt stop me from enjoying no-sex-content games (which are very few).

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Any one can check?
Played it on release and then again with the recent rework, I like it a lot. No guys whatsoever (except for random NPCs on the street whose dialogue amounts to an exclamation mark), and ExcitingEpiphany doesn't have any unavoidable hetero content planned based on this post.
That said, there is not a lot of lesbian content as of now. It is primarily solo flashing/exhibitionism.