Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
It looks like Turtle Crane is back working on their lesbian/Sexfight game.

It's a reboot of Ladie's sex bout.

A very barebone demo is available here :

And it's untranslated too.

Oct 26, 2017
It looks like Turtle Crane is back working on their lesbian/Sexfight game.

It's a reboot of Ladie's sex bout.

A very barebone demo is available here :

And it's untranslated too.
Kamenoike plans to use pixiv fanbox for progress reports and updates. Could be interesting to follow, thanks Gwedelino.

Edit: Forget it, the new synopsis is a nightmare.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
ShamanLab What's wrong with what I wrote?
a) I just didn't like it. I didn't like too much smiling faces in the game. I didn't like flat characters and simplicity.
b) More important you still didn't put 'Mysterious Erotic Theater' in your list. So I reserve the right to facepalm many of your posts here.

upd. Just for the notice. 'Nick Marlote' definetly didn't fit this list demands but it has shitload of lesbian scenes.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2022
a) I just didn't like it. I didn't like too much smiling faces in the game. I didn't like flat characters and simplicity.
b) More important you still didn't put 'Mysterious Erotic Theater' in your list. So I reserve the right to facepalm many of your posts here.

upd. Just for the notice. 'Nick Marlote' definetly didn't fit this list demands but it has shitload of lesbian scenes.
doesn't that "Mysterious Erotic Theater" game also have a male protagonist? if so, that's probably why it is not here.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
doesn't that "Mysterious Erotic Theater" game also have a male protagonist? if so, that's probably why it is not here.
It counts if you can choose the characters. If not then IDK, I don't run this thread.
Yes, I think that games where you can choose between a male and female character, and you can have an only lesbian route if you take the female protagonist should be on the list.
It's the case for Bad Memories, Mythos: book one and Tales of Terrara which are on the list.
Lesbian only route isn't even mandatory, because in Tales of Terrara you can have sex with at least a male character, but it's avoidable. So you can play only lesbian, but you can also play as bi.
So, I think the rule to be on this list is that a game need to have at least one lesbian only route. Having other routes (bi/straight) isn't a reason to be excluded.

Reactions: Jaike and EveKeller
Jun 7, 2018
Damn, Male Protagonist with Lesbian Content Gee Weez, we totally like the Maleness and how we can watch from sideline like a creepy stalker on how Lesbian having sex.

But really thought, People Here want Female Protagonist POV so we can self insert as them if we want to play some sex game. Sure you might be fine with it but other people are not fine with those POV.

Like for example Not only I need to have Female MC POV, I also hate 3D Models. I Always feels shiver if I try to self insert myself as the 3D Models MC that look realistic, so I can only Self Insert myself as Anime-Like Female MC.

Peoples have different Taste as simple as that.

Jun 6, 2022
Yes, I think that games where you can choose between a male and female character, and you can have an only lesbian route if you take the female protagonist should be on the list.
It's the case for Bad Memories, Mythos: book one and Tales of Terrara which are on the list.
Lesbian only route isn't even mandatory, because in Tales of Terrara you can have sex with at least a male character, but it's avoidable. So you can play only lesbian, but you can also play as bi.
So, I think the rule to be on this list is that a game need to have at least one lesbian only route. Having other routes (bi/straight) isn't a reason to be excluded.
yes I know that, I meant to ask a question to the dev (since he came here to promote) to see if he could clarify how the male protagonist works, it was mostly because the game has the tag "multiple protagonists", this tag is used when you have to manage more than one protagonist, not a gender selector (maybe I should have clarified it better in my first comment).

if you see the games that you put as an example do not have that tag.

Reactions: EndlessNights

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
'Mysterious Erotic Theater' having different protagonists in each episode. Most of them female.

It counts if you can choose the characters. If not then IDK, I don't run this thread.
You can choose episode (or skip it). What mean you can choose protagonist.

Jun 7, 2018
'Mysterious Erotic Theater' having different protagonists in each episode. Most of them female.

You can choose episode (or skip it). What mean you can choose protagonist.
I don't know about you, but keep changing protagonist like that only work in TV Show like Star Wars and Anime like Durarara or Overlord. And those only works because each character Stories in those Anime or TV Shows are extremely connected to other character story.

I read the description in your page that it says "Several loosely connected short stories.", So I'm guessing to understand the main plot you need to play each episode to understand it, right? Or does the story just have "Reference of other short stories" without a main plot? Because your Erotic Theater is in the vague place where it is Lesbian Protagonist Game and not at the same time.

Like sure Short Stories about Lesbian MC is cool but does everything will be connected or it is just a bag of scrapped ideas put into one novel? Like dude, the only thing I get from that page is just Movie 1 Description and Movie 2 and those 2 sounds completely different. Not only that, your last update for that F95Zone page is May 2022, for Public version.

I check your Patreon too and see that you are still updating it, but I don't see Latest Public Download so I'm guessing that either most of the content is locked behind paywall or you forget to update the f95zone page making everyone think you discontinue that game.

But then again I might be biased since it is a 3D stuff that doesn't focus on 1 protagonist. So don't take my word for granted and confirm it yourself.

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I don't know about you, but keep changing protagonist like that only work in TV Show like Star Wars and Anime like Durarara or Overlord. And those only works because each character Stories in those Anime or TV Shows are extremely connected to other character story.
How can you know if it works or not if there is only one game with that concept and you haven't played it? :)

To make it more clear, this is an anthology of short stories. The Cat you can see and the clown girl are just audience, like Tom Servo in MST3K.

By the way, it's true, the concept was borrowed from a TV show. And all the characters are connected to my previous games or another episodes. Yes, I tried to make a сarbone copy of the TV show. Unfortunately, I had to abandon the project because this approach takes a lot of work. We have to develop a lot of new characters and locations for each episode.