Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
The main character in "The Enigmatic Domain" can be female or futa, which you choose at the beginning, and all the love interests are female. However it's been quite a while since I tried it.

Oct 26, 2017
CGs and sprites made by the same .

Also, does anyone want to discuss the game? I mean Fragile Feelings. Share opinions, impressions...?
A masterpiece, really. The writing is top tier (as expected of ebi); the art, transitions and trailer literally rival professional studios and the story hits hard with the realism, especially if you can relate to Ann (in spite of ebi's best efforts to, I quote, not make it a sad story, cases of terminal illnesses at a young age with constant suffering and seeking that little bit of happiness while doing your best not to burden others gifted with a healthy life with your condition and drag them down are awfully common).

As long as you truly read and understand the story, it will bring out all of your feels no matter how much you want to hide them - which is what you'd expect from a professional writer - even if you've been gifted enough to live a normal, healthy life. You can also feel for every single character, even unnamed or very minor characters (including the adorable kids, of course; they're pretty much major characters) have their charm and a role to play.

The story also insists on the importance of tolerance and acceptance of others and their human flaws (not just as a lesbian woman), sometimes in very subtle ways. I found a few minor glitches (wrong speaker, only 2 in the entire dialogue) and (very!) occasional typos/extra words (I didn't keep count - like 5 in the whole game, big deal) - for a game that was made by such a small team, this is a pure gem that is worth every bit of your time.

Not many clichés if any at all.

As an extra, the GUI was also given so much 100%-themed love that it is gorgeous to navigate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EveKeller

Oct 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(You are totally right about the CG; I see what you mean now but I was so immersed in the story I paid a lot more attention to the writing and didn't notice those things.)

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2018
Did you people ever check Itch.Io?
There are some good stuff there. It is not an Erotic Game but the some of the Art is Great.
Like today I just check it and find this.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: EndlessNights

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Hey, I'm usually a lurker, but I saw there was a big discussion here about sexuality changes after transition and the like, so I thought I would offer some field research and my own personal experience.

Friends and many other trans women I asked say that for them it's not really that their sexuality changed. It's more so that they finally allowed themself to experience heavily repressed attractions that were buried deep under a lot of internalized homophobia/transphobia.

I think that in my own experience, my sexuality hasn't really changed either. I used to define myslef as a bisexual and now, for the most part, I tell people I'm a lesbian. Though I still find some men attractive, I think that the power dynamic between a man and a woman (especially a trans one) in a straight relationship is somewhat offputting to me.

It is also important to note that attraction is not only about what gender you want to sleep with but also how you want to be treated in a potential relationship. For example, I didn't date any women before my transition. I would always lose interest once they would show interest in me. I think it was because the moment I let myself imagine what that relationship could look like, the thought of being 'the man' in the relationship always left me with a feeling of dysphoria.

So yeah... to summarize, sexual and romantic attractions are complicated, deeply individual, and fluid things, and with the mental task that is accepting who you truly are, they are pretty liable to change/unveil even if just a little.
Honestly, I'm completely in favor of any kind of discussion about changing gender, sexuality and the rights of trans people, etc... But in real life!
In the game, I want to see exclusively pussy in pussy, no futa, dicks or "oh I consider myself a woman but I have a huge dick between my legs"... None of this I consider a "lesbian game". There's futa, for me, it's not lesbian and that's it.

Jan 9, 2023
Honestly, I'm completely in favor of any kind of discussion about changing gender, sexuality and the rights of trans people, etc... But in real life!
In the game, I want to see exclusively pussy in pussy, no futa, dicks or "oh I consider myself a woman but I have a huge dick between my legs"... None of this I consider a "lesbian game". There's futa, for me, it's not lesbian and that's it.

Right, let's break it down one by one.

First of all, I'm just going to say that I'm not a fan of using the word "futa" as anything other than another word for hermaphrodite. I feel like it's more often than not used to say, "It's a woman with a dick but not the gross trans kind you see on the internet because I don't like those." And while an intersex person who identifies as a woman can be born with both ovaries and male genitalia... and, an argument could be made that they are referring to people of that kind... I doubt. It feels more like a form of erasure. A magic word to dismiss any consideration of the real world from the one you created. But relax; I'm not calling for a change or crying injustice. I get that this is a fact of the industry. It's just something to keep in my mind.

Second of all, your want to only see, and I quote, "pussy in pussy" is valid. Not everybody is attracted to every genitalia, and it doesn't make a person transphobic if they don't want to be with a trans person who has something different in their pants than what they are looking for. But it is important to separate that from sexuality. If a trans woman, regardless of her genitalia, is attracted to other women, she is a lesbian, and when she is in a relationship with another woman, she is in a lesbian relationship. Now, I understand by your banner and pfp that this is your mission (Which is, I guess, why you replied to my comment about sexuality changes after transition with this completely unrelated subject.), but though you might find a penis to be appalling; some of us, who are also "enjoyers" of the lesbian subgenre, either want to see it or don't care for it. Your version of what is a correct use of the lesbian tag is personal, and I honestly don't see why you feel the need to assert it on the entire site, given that you can just not download any game with the futa tag.

Thirdly and lastly. This could have been unintentional or just the way you talk about the topic... But I feel like I have to make it clear. Trans rights are not up for debate.

Jun 6, 2022
Did I like kill your dog or something?
??? I am simply saying that unfortunately the game is not a lesbian game. although it's up to the thread owner to decide, I was just "informing" since this is supposed to be a lesbian games only thread.

nothing against you, just again, this is supposed to be a lesbian list.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Friend, you messed up. You didn't communicate something vital about your story and misled your audience. You don't get to be sassy at someone for giving out accurate information to the relevant people.
sassy was not the intention. Nor confrontational, as I am just a little unsure of their motivations. I make a post telling people that I was sorry that there was a misunderstanding and that I should have been more upfront from the beginning and that I will do better in the future. Then they leave a comment saying that I was being misleading and I should be more upfront in the future and then minutes later posts here demanding that my game be removed from this page.

And yes saying 'so it shouldn't be on the list' is demanding.

I fully appreciate that this is catching some people by surprise. I thought the foreshadowing in the first release of the game made it clear what direction the game would eventually go but I see now that I was wrong. I never tried to mislead anyone. I have on all my support pages that I make lesbian and futa games. I never said that this game was a lesbian only game and F95 does not allow future tags to be added to the game page, only tags of content currently in the game, though they do seem a little spiritic in enforcing that. However I am sure if the futa tag had been added then people would be saying I mislead them because there isn't currently any futa in the game.

I am trying to be upfront and correct peoples expectations as well as alter the game slightly as a way of acknowledging my mistake.

At this point what do you want me to do that would not drastically change the direction of the story to the point where it isn't even the intended game anymore?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Right, let's break it down one by one.

First of all, I'm just going to say that I'm not a fan of using the word "futa" as anything other than another word for hermaphrodite. I feel like it's more often than not used to say, "It's a woman with a dick but not the gross trans kind you see on the internet because I don't like those." And while an intersex person who identifies as a woman can be born with both ovaries and male genitalia... and, an argument could be made that they are referring to people of that kind... I doubt. It feels more like a form of erasure. A magic word to dismiss any consideration of the real world from the one you created. But relax; I'm not calling for a change or crying injustice. I get that this is a fact of the industry. It's just something to keep in my mind.

Second of all, your want to only see, and I quote, "pussy in pussy" is valid. Not everybody is attracted to every genitalia, and it doesn't make a person transphobic if they don't want to be with a trans person who has something different in their pants than what they are looking for. But it is important to separate that from sexuality. If a trans woman, regardless of her genitalia, is attracted to other women, she is a lesbian, and when she is in a relationship with another woman, she is in a lesbian relationship. Now, I understand by your banner and pfp that this is your mission (Which is, I guess, why you replied to my comment about sexuality changes after transition with this completely unrelated subject.), but though you might find a penis to be appalling; some of us, who are also "enjoyers" of the lesbian subgenre, either want to see it or don't care for it. Your version of what is a correct use of the lesbian tag is personal, and I honestly don't see why you feel the need to assert it on the entire site, given that you can just not download any game with the futa tag.

Thirdly and lastly. This could have been unintentional or just the way you talk about the topic... But I feel like I have to make it clear. Trans rights are not up for debate.
I apologize if I didn't give due seriousness to your post and the things you said. I only kind of gave this rather dry answer because every now and then, every waning moon it seems, someone comes here wanting to argue that games where the protagonist kisses a girl in the first few seconds of the game but spends more time sitting on a bunch of dicks should be considered "lesbian",
So again, sorry.

Reactions: Natol and Beggarman

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
sassy was not the intention. Nor confrontational,
"Did I kill your dog or something" isn't confrontational, sassy, sarcastic or otherwise derisory in any way? I know emotion is hard to communicate through text but that question obviously has some hostility in it even if very little. If you don't want to be confrontational, choose better words next time.

And yes saying 'so it shouldn't be on the list' is demanding.
No, it isn't demanding. It's a statement of fact congruent with how this list works.

I fully appreciate that this is catching some people by surprise. I thought the foreshadowing in the first release of the game made it clear what direction the game would eventually go but I see now that I was wrong. I never tried to mislead anyone. I have on all my support pages that I make lesbian and futa games. I never said that this game was a lesbian only game and F95 does not allow future tags to be added to the game page, only tags of content currently in the game, though they do seem a little spiritic in enforcing that. However I am sure if the futa tag had been added then people would be saying I mislead them because there isn't currently any futa in the game.
I'm not making any assumptions on your intentions with how you communicated. The simple fact is that your communication was insufficient and people were misled.
This site has all of the means necessary for you to make it clear that your story wasn't going to be what people thought it was. Many game threads have "future tags" somewhere in their OP. You could post it on the thread, you can put it in the OP anywhere in any way you want whether it's with bold colors or in a spoiler like this or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At this point what do you want me to do that would not drastically change the direction of the story to the point where it isn't even the intended game anymore?
That's for you to figure out as the writer with an audience that had expectations. Personally, I'm not asking you to make any changes to the story. The point of my previous post was to call you out for acting like The Celtic fan did anything unreasonable when you made a blunder.