Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
The tagging makes it difficult enough to find decent lesbian content on F95. It's not a matter of identity but rather of having a good overview over lesbian content or one that is muddied by different tags and hence different genres. Just my two cents. I appreciate every LGBT person but I also struggle to find lesbian games, so this dilemma can only be prevented if we have places where we can focus on lesbian content instead of embracing everything that is overlapping in some way or form.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
The tagging makes it difficult enough to find decent lesbian content on F95. It's not a matter of identity but rather of having a good overview over lesbian content or one that is muddied by different tags and hence different genres. Just my two cents. I appreciate every LGBT person but I also struggle to find lesbian games, so this dilemma can only be prevented if we have places where we can focus on lesbian content instead of embracing everything that is overlapping in some way or form.
I agree. They're tagging definitions made it too broad to find what content you're looking for.

Jun 6, 2022
sassy was not the intention. Nor confrontational, as I am just a little unsure of their motivations. I make a post telling people that I was sorry that there was a misunderstanding and that I should have been more upfront from the beginning and that I will do better in the future. Then they leave a comment saying that I was being misleading and I should be more upfront in the future and then minutes later posts here demanding that my game be removed from this page.

And yes saying 'so it shouldn't be on the list' is demanding.

I fully appreciate that this is catching some people by surprise. I thought the foreshadowing in the first release of the game made it clear what direction the game would eventually go but I see now that I was wrong. I never tried to mislead anyone. I have on all my support pages that I make lesbian and futa games. I never said that this game was a lesbian only game and F95 does not allow future tags to be added to the game page, only tags of content currently in the game, though they do seem a little spiritic in enforcing that. However I am sure if the futa tag had been added then people would be saying I mislead them because there isn't currently any futa in the game.

I am trying to be upfront and correct peoples expectations as well as alter the game slightly as a way of acknowledging my mistake.

At this point what do you want me to do that would not drastically change the direction of the story to the point where it isn't even the intended game anymore?
I didn't mean to offend, nor demand anything again this is not my list and I was just informing, that according to the criteria of only lesbian games no dicks, your game would not comply so it shouldn't be on the list, for example, your new game is not here because it is a futa game.

nothing against you, nothing against your games I didn't go anywhere to say that they shouldn't play the game or that it sucks or anything.

and no you were not being asked to change your game either, but there was a miscommunication, years went by without many people knowing relevant information like that, as GreenDark said many devs have future tags, have dev notes where they communicate the direction they plan to take for the game, or even directly put that in the description of the game.

it was also because of this miscommunication that many people thought your game was going to be a purely lesbian game, again my intention was to inform those who are here and do not keep checking threads and comments of games that already believe to be "guaranteed" (i.e. they just download each version and that's it) or those who have not yet read your statement, that your game was unfortunately not a lesbian game.

Mika022

Jan 28, 2020
And yes saying 'so it shouldn't be on the list' is demanding.
Look, this list is made for those who want to play games without even a dick involved, it's not like there aren't futa games on it, but this content is totally OPTIONAL, if in MLS there will be futa content and it is not avoidable, then it makes no sense for it to be on the list based on her own proposal.

Jan 9, 2023
Could we maybe at least make it a subcategory on this list so people who don't mind a little girldick in their game can find games of the genre just as easily? (only if op is up for it, of course)

Powerless99

Mar 10, 2021

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Look, this list is made for those who want to play games without even a dick involved, it's not like there aren't futa games on it, but this content is totally OPTIONAL, if in MLS there will be futa content and it is not avoidable, then it makes no sense for it to be on the list based on her own proposal.
Agreed, games with Males, Futas and Pre-Op trans, basically any game with dick that isn't avoidable, does not belong on this list

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
years went by without many people knowing relevant information like that
As far as I remember BWG has always been clear that MLS was supposed to be futa.
as GreenDark said many devs have future tags, have dev notes where they communicate the direction they plan to take for the game, or even directly put that in the description of the game.
BWG isn't owner of the MLS thread, so he is unable to edit any of that. You should complain to the one who owns the thread instead rather than to BWG.
it was also because of this miscommunication that many people thought your game was going to be a purely lesbian game, again my intention was to inform those who are here and do not keep checking threads and comments of games that already believe to be "guaranteed" (i.e. they just download each version and that's it) or those who have not yet read your statement, that your game was unfortunately not a lesbian game.
Again, complain to the mod who owns the thread. It seems pretty unreasonable to demand BWG to police a thread he has no control over and that provides pirated copies of his game.

Jun 6, 2022
As far as I remember BWG has always been clear that MLS was supposed to be futa.

BWG isn't owner of the MLS thread, so he is unable to edit any of that. You should complain to the one who owns the thread instead rather than to BWG.

Again, complain to the mod who owns the thread. It seems pretty unreasonable to demand BWG to police a thread he has no control over and that provides pirated copies of his game.
I'm not saying BWG was misleading, I'm sure if people asked him he would have been clear.

the thing is that it wasn't something that was kept talking about and it was something that some people didn't know since many assumed that the game was lesbian, not everyone keeps checking conversation by conversation of the threads, there were even people in his subscribestar who didn't know.

because of how the thread here was made people assumed it was a lesbian game, he is pretty active too he could have told the thread maintainer to put those things up so people wouldn't assume anything, again that was a very important thing.

the other thing that happened here, I didn't come here to complain or demand anything, I came here to inform those who didn't know that his game was not a lesbian game, if people had known it wouldn't have been here in the first place, as it happens for example with his new game, and again nothing is being demanded, just telling him that the communication could have been better.

if you can't say anything because his game is being pirated, then it seems to me that he should complain about his game being pirated and not that someone reports on a lesbian list that a game that people thought was lesbian unfortunately turned out not to be.

he came to answer me as if I had said something personal against him, as if I had told people not to support him or something like that, there are good ways of communicating things and for me his way was not correct.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
To try and get back on topic,
Did you people ever check Itch.Io?
There are some good stuff there. It is not an Erotic Game but the some of the Art is Great.
Like today I just check it and find this.
How much GL content can be expected (including subtext, but hugs are fine too)? Looks very cute.
And yes, itch.io is my go-to for Western games - I'm not really a fan of Steam.

Edit: Ahaha. I already like it, jam entries rarely disappoint. (And removed a misunderstanding on my behalf, apologies.)

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights
Jun 7, 2018
To try and get back on topic,How much GL content can be expected (including subtext, but hugs are fine too)? Looks very cute.
And yes, itch.io is my go-to for Western games - I'm not really a fan of Steam.

Edit: Ahaha. I already like it, jam entries rarely disappoint. (And removed a misunderstanding on my behalf, apologies.)
It is pretty good for a super short game. I would love to have a longer version of this. Being an extremely chill cat girl to an ecentric witch sounds like a good premise. Such a shame it is short.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Deep Vault 69 seems to be in the process of being a game where all-lesbian playthrough is possible.

https://f95zone.to/threads/deep-vault-69-v0-2-7_a-bohohon.126327/

Right now, you can choose a female protagonist and it changes your sprite and SOME of the H-scene art, but then all the dialog is as though you were a guy and some of the H-scene art is as well. Hopefully the dev goes all the way through and makes a completely lesbian playthrough possible.

Jun 6, 2022
Deep Vault 69 seems to be in the process of being a game where all-lesbian playthrough is possible.

https://f95zone.to/threads/deep-vault-69-v0-2-7_a-bohohon.126327/

Right now, you can choose a female protagonist and it changes your sprite and SOME of the H-scene art, but then all the dialog is as though you were a guy and some of the H-scene art is as well. Hopefully the dev goes all the way through and makes a completely lesbian playthrough possible.
it's female protagonist or futa? it doesn't have the female protagonist tag but it does have the futa protagonist, and when you start it says that regardless of the chosen gender you have a certain "attribute".

edit: apparently yes, is a futa protagonist, from the initial release, it was mentioned that it was futa.

Last edited:
Reactions: damnedfrog

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
Not like I mind personally, for me it's more about feminity of protag and LIs. But I respect purism in this thread, it's hard enough to find lesbian games to dillute the list with shades of rainbow

Reactions: damnedfrog