Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

Oct 26, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/chastity-sentai-vagina-colors-zero-v1-2-studio-hp.180832/
This one is weird. If you reach "True End" Route it will means that that one of the Ranger will marry some random hentai protagonist dude. But if you reach "Bad End" Route it is all Yuri. So I can say being Good is Evil so let's all become Gay Mamonos. But most of it involve futa so eh it is not that great.
Not a single mention of futa in the tags of course - make "are dicks avoidable" a meme the next time someone posts "is lesbian content avoidable" on 100% yuri games like the ones from earlier, lol. Thanks for the warning (and for the review).

Can you do a full route without a single thing with a dick in your way towards the bad end route (and flirt exclusively with females too)? If so, that might qualify.

+1 on evil is the purest form of love. There's a reason I really loved MaouMaid (it would have been better with true evil wholesomeness but it was an original take by making evil stereotypes good and good stereotypes evil).

Last edited:

Rilok

Mar 13, 2023
I seriously hate it when I type in “lesbian” into the tag search bar and then find a game that is visually appealing, and/or has great reviews only to find out there is only one or two lesbian scenes and and every other scene has a man taking out his dick in it. I wish there was a tag that saids “females only” like in nhentai or a tag that saids “girl x girl romance only” like in vndb, which brings me a question. Do you people like lesbian games for the romance aspect or the sex aspect or both?

Rilok

Mar 13, 2023
Hmmm there is a new Lesbian SRPG but don't know if it have Futa or Not... I will try it and report back since I love SRPG
Can you also report if the controls are hard and the translation is good or bad? I tried Lesbian Sex Knight and the controls gave me a headache. When I finally got the hang of the controls, the MTL translation gave me a headache. In the end I gave up.

Jun 7, 2018
Can you also report if the controls are hard and the translation is good or bad? I tried Lesbian Sex Knight and the controls gave me a headache. When I finally got the hang of the controls, the MTL translation gave me a headache. In the end I gave up.
Can't say much since I'm not fluent in english myself. Or maybe I'm just weird for liking the Lesbian Sex Knight for the hilarious MTL.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Both, two women together create a much more sentimental and affectionate relationship, things that you normally won't see in a relationship with a man and, of course, two naked women together are practically a work of art.
I think both too. I think yuri/lesbian themed games have a more diverse audience than your traditional male protagonist harem game.

There's less people that absolutely need to self-insert and there's more freedom / willingness to focus on other characters than the protagonist.

But a lot of people still want to watch some sexy times. :giggle:

Oct 26, 2017
Do you people like lesbian games for the romance aspect or the sex aspect or both?
Both. Games that contain both especially are a rare treasure. I know, I'm repeating myself, lol.
I seriously hate it when I type in “lesbian” into the tag search bar and then find a game that is visually appealing, and/or has great reviews only to find out there is only one or two lesbian scenes and and every other scene has a man taking out his dick in it. I wish there was a tag that saids “females only” like in nhentai or a tag that saids “girl x girl romance only” like in vndb, which brings me a question.
This. I know how you feel and I wish we had a vndb-style shoujo-ai/girl x girl romance or females only as well but with people unable to use the yuri/lesbian tag properly, there would be a lot of mistagging...

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Exhentai has a females only tag, fairly reliable, occasionally some mistagging, but it's rare

Oct 20, 2019
I seriously hate it when I type in “lesbian” into the tag search bar and then find a game that is visually appealing, and/or has great reviews only to find out there is only one or two lesbian scenes and and every other scene has a man taking out his dick in it. I wish there was a tag that saids “females only” like in nhentai or a tag that saids “girl x girl romance only” like in vndb, which brings me a question. Do you people like lesbian games for the romance aspect or the sex aspect or both?
Both for me, but lean a little more towards the romance side.

Jun 6, 2022

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
you can't or at least that's what it looks like, according to the dev it's a linear novel, so it seems there are no avoidable things, you even have to play with a male protagonist.
Yes, I ask the dev about Female MC only and pure lesbian route.
And it's clearly not possible to avoid the male MC (from what i understand, you will switch from FMC to MMC, and from MMC to FMC from times to times without any possibilities to prevent that).
And so, no pure lesbian route...

Reactions: EndlessNights

daviprish1

Aug 1, 2020
looks like another yuri rpg, still need to wait for official eng release.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
That would be this game here: Laura of Zero Moon
It's machine translated and the "yuri" seems to be minimal on top of including futa. But don't take my word for it, that's just the impression I got from playing for a few minutes and reading what others had to say in the thread.

daviprish1

Aug 1, 2020
That would be this game here: Laura of Zero Moon
It's machine translated and the "yuri" seems to be minimal on top of including futa. But don't take my word for it, that's just the impression I got from playing for a few minutes and reading what others had to say in the thread.
Well, at least publisher said that it is a "yuri" game, maybe I'll check it out when proper translation arrives.
But fuck them for trying to sell futa as yuri.

Reactions: Casyle
Jun 6, 2022
Well, at least publisher said that it is a "yuri" game, maybe I'll check it out when proper translation arrives.
I shared the save with the gallery, and there are literally more straight scenes than yuri scenes.
If I remember correctly there were only 3 yuri scenes, 4-5 straight, and the rest is futa.

they say it is yuri because the "romantic" part is of the protagonists who are women, but the sexual scenes are mostly futa, of the typical dick-growing magic.

Oct 26, 2017
Amen. Not even touching this. I don't even see any romance in this one, just sex between women in the middle of dicks and futanari.

On a sidenote, just finished .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now to move on to the other yuri games I bought by the same author...

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2018
Oooh I like the MC, she is so pretty.

Now that I mention it, I always love it when the MC Is Feminine and Pretty while I'm a pretty bad match up with Masculine Tomboy or Prince Girl or Bimbo. Feminine Tomboy is fine but those are extremely rare since Most Tomboy is Masculine or Androgynous.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I had this thought and now it won't leave my head.
Any games or VNs where you get to seduce a widow?